Minnesotaa s 2012 redistricting map w...

Minnesotaa s 2012 redistricting map will benefit Republicans

There are 11 comments on the Finance and Commerce story from Apr 29, 2011, titled Minnesotaa s 2012 redistricting map will benefit Republicans. In it, Finance and Commerce reports that:

GOP Rep. Michael Beard represents the fastest-growing district in Minnesota, which includes Shakopee, Savage and Prior Lake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Finance and Commerce.

Operation Q

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2011
That was a huge part of the 2012 elections, had the Democrats won the redistricting would be in their favor.
Operation Q

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2011
I ment to say 2010 elections
Arch on Larch

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Apr 29, 2011
It was embarrassing to watch the liberal democrats. No need to mention names attack the information gathering 5 month long job of gathering public input on re-districting
It was almost sad to see the "INTENTIAL MINORITY" representatives attempting to create districts of RACE and protected class citizens instead of equal minnesota Citizens.
Ever protected class inthe hstate had every opportunity to have in put, But the inherent racially motivated representatives would have no part of the re-districting legislation, and even went so far as calling the legislation Racist.
Re-districting is the law of the land, Attempting to Politically "season" it with even suggestion of race is un civil and disrespectful to all Minnesotans.
Illiterate Arch

New York, NY

#4 Apr 29, 2011
Arch on Larch wrote:
It was embarrassing to watch the liberal democrats. No need to mention names attack the information gathering 5 month long job of gathering public input on re-districting
It was almost sad to see the "INTENTIAL MINORITY" representatives attempting to create districts of RACE and protected class citizens instead of equal minnesota Citizens.
Ever protected class inthe hstate had every opportunity to have in put, But the inherent racially motivated representatives would have no part of the re-districting legislation, and even went so far as calling the legislation Racist.
Re-districting is the law of the land, Attempting to Politically "season" it with even suggestion of race is un civil and disrespectful to all Minnesotans.
Your opinion would likely be accepted a bit more if you learned what spell check is.
Arch on Larch

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Apr 29, 2011
Comrade Le' Soros Le' flunkee

I got the job done, It is easy, no problem, Did ewe watch the inherently racist democrats and race science promotors ? Ewe would have been proud as a marxist, "Downtown Hip!"
Bobbie

Walnut, CA

#6 Apr 29, 2011
Arch on Larch wrote:
Comrade Le' Soros Le' flunkee
I got the job done, It is easy, no problem, Did ewe watch the inherently racist democrats and race science promotors ? Ewe would have been proud as a marxist, "Downtown Hip!"
Aren't you the guy that had your Topix account banned and all those posts removed by the moderator?
Bobbie

Tempe, AZ

#7 Apr 29, 2011
Bobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the guy that had your Topix account banned and all those posts removed by the moderator?
Aren't you proud of me mommie? I got at least two people that I didnt like banned from Topix. Ain't I brave ,mommie, ain't I smart? What do you mean, slimy, mommie, I thought you loved me in spite of me being a first rate creep.
Arch on Larch

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Apr 29, 2011
The GOOD BOBBY

Did you notice that these comrades post from three different time zones than at Midnight CST shut their Psychoblogs down all at the same time.

I am beginning to think there is some hankey pankey going on on this site, The Commoderator allows these site vandals to committ every violation of free posting sites I have ever seen anywhere.

The more desperate The Soros Le' parrotts get the more They "Creep" on readers. I do have to admit I am having a great time with them, I Will miss them when they are sentenced.
Whatever

Las Vegas, NV

#9 Apr 29, 2011
Remember Obamacare.

Paybacks are a b*tch.
Neek

Minneapolis, MN

#10 Apr 30, 2011
Bobbie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the guy that had your Topix account banned and all those posts removed by the moderator?
He's the idiot that copy/pastes everything all over like a little child!
He has special needs and lives with his father/grandpa and sister/aunt!
Anonymous

Andover, MN

#11 May 10, 2011
Really embarrassing to watch the republicans....

When are they going to get to the budget? When are they going to create jobs? When, when, when are they going to get to anything other than their creepy brand of social engineering? Their unfair redistricting proposals are so very obviously geared toward preserving their own seats -- and not geared toward representing all Minnesotans.

What a disappointment -- what a horrible republican legislature -- terribly embarrassing!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shakopee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In-N-Out Burger: Hastings, MN (Apr '12) May 12 Joe Balls 15
Review: Home Buyers Inspections Inc (Oct '08) Dec '17 Jonathan 3
News Beneath the freeway Dec '17 A Gray state eh 1
News Annual Jonathan meeting is Tuesday (Feb '12) Dec '17 AGM Feb 21 2017 2
News Police ID Suspect in Alleged Shakopee Murder; C... Dec '17 A Gray state eh RIP 2
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug '16 Post them 19
News Minnesota Man Drowns While Trying To Save Famil... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Luda 1

Shakopee Jobs

Personal Finance

Shakopee Mortgages