Snoopy comes to Valleyfair

Snoopy comes to Valleyfair

There are 7 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Aug 6, 2010, titled Snoopy comes to Valleyfair. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The beloved black-and-white beagle and his friends will have a new home at Valleyfair in Shakopee.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

wow

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 6, 2010
Wasn't part of the reason that MOA got rid of Camp Snoopy because children today couldn't identify with the characters?

[email protected] mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Aug 6, 2010
They couldn't reach a deal with the widow Schultz - I am not sure if it was monetoary or not
wow wrote:
Wasn't part of the reason that MOA got rid of Camp Snoopy because children today couldn't identify with the characters?
vikingscool

Cottage Grove, MN

#3 Aug 6, 2010
Whoooo! I love Valleyfair and Snoopy theme style.
Flashbeagle_Live s

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Aug 6, 2010
This is good and right.
Licensing issues aside, part of Minnesota culture was lost when Camp Snoopy was renamed.
Booger

Plymouth, MN

#5 Aug 6, 2010
Great. Wonder how long will it be before it's gutted and replaced by Planet Nickolodeon.
None

Appleton, WI

#6 Aug 6, 2010
Yeah!
Bud

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Aug 6, 2010
I hate Snoopy. I like the Hooters girls that are big breasted a lot more. I need to get another beer now and take a pee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shakopee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planting Trees Oct 30 Jeff A 2
News Former Duluth sauna owner found competent to fa... (Nov '09) Oct 28 That one girl 19
Review: Home Buyers Inspections Inc (Oct '08) Jul '17 upsethomeseller 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Savage (Oct '16) May '17 Tammy D 7
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug '16 Post them 19
News Minnesota Man Drowns While Trying To Save Famil... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Luda 1
News For inmates, a healing process through journaling (May '15) May '15 cowboy chris 5

Shakopee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shakopee Mortgages