Elderly woman killed in Bloomington h...

Elderly woman killed in Bloomington hit-and-run

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 21, 2010, titled Elderly woman killed in Bloomington hit-and-run. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Police are seeking the driver of a vehicle that struck and killed an 85-year-old woman in Bloomington Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Wow

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Oct 22, 2010
Scum.
hard corps

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Oct 22, 2010
This person needs to go to jail and have their driving privilege revolked for life. That was somebodys mom/grandma/great grandma and certainly didn't deserve to be left for dead in the street. This is happening too often, the person that hit the motorcylist in Hastings has not been charged or arrested. The motorcylist had/has brain damage and will be released this week but will need much therapy to hopefully get back to normal.
West Side for Life

United States

#3 Oct 22, 2010
R.I.P. Sweet lady, I didn't know you, but no one deserves to lose their life that way. I hope you are at peace and your family gets justice for you. What is with the cowards that do this kind of thing?? I hope you're found and you suffer for the tragedy you have caused. God Bless and my heart goes out to all who loved her. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.
Jen

Lakeville, MN

#4 Oct 22, 2010
Yes that woman was someones relative- my husbands. She was a mom, a grandma, a wife. She was a sweet little lady who was walking home from bringing her husband some dinner at the nursing home nearby and NOBODY deserves to be treated like that! How could you just leave someone for dead? I hope whoever did this pays dearly and if you are reading these comments, you can see turning yourself in is the right thing to do. Otherwise I hope your conscience eats you alive, you worthless scum.
Beck

New Prague, MN

#5 Oct 23, 2010
Jen wrote:
Yes that woman was someones relative- my husbands. She was a mom, a grandma, a wife. She was a sweet little lady who was walking home from bringing her husband some dinner at the nursing home nearby and NOBODY deserves to be treated like that! How could you just leave someone for dead? I hope whoever did this pays dearly and if you are reading these comments, you can see turning yourself in is the right thing to do. Otherwise I hope your conscience eats you alive, you worthless scum.
Hi Jen, so sorry to all of the family. Dorothy was the most compassionate women. She is my son's Grandma. She was the same as a mother to him. He will graduate next spring. I guess she will be smiling down from heaven.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shakopee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Planting Trees Oct 30 Jeff A 2
News Former Duluth sauna owner found competent to fa... (Nov '09) Oct 28 That one girl 19
Review: Home Buyers Inspections Inc (Oct '08) Jul '17 upsethomeseller 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Savage (Oct '16) May '17 Tammy D 7
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug '16 Post them 19
News Minnesota Man Drowns While Trying To Save Famil... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Luda 1
News For inmates, a healing process through journaling (May '15) May '15 cowboy chris 5

Shakopee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shakopee Mortgages