Burnsville / City's first Level 3 sex offender moving in

Full story: TwinCities.com

A Level 3 sex offender is moving to Burnsville - the first to live in the city. Kelley Francis Lorenzo, 26, will live in the 12800 block of Nicollet Avenue South, the Burnsville Police Department reported.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jayo MoFo

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 13, 2008
 
I know Kelly, he's the man! Big ups Kelly, glad to see your out,,,,hopefully see you around!!!
Gods Daughter

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jun 13, 2008
 
As a women of God and a true beliver in god, I think we should take these scumbags and nail them to a cross and let them bleed and have birds pick out there eyes. How can my lord my loving god put such scum on this planet, i dont belive all people are children of god, if that was true why would he let this happen. My god is the light of my light, i go to church twice ever week put tons of money in the collection plate. Only had sex a few times out of wedlock, hardly every lie well only when i need to save my job or something. I never look at the person that lives next to me and want for what they have. Well only once when they got a inground pool, all and the new boat, All and when that bitch had twins when i have had two still borns. My holy and loving god why would you put these poeple on this plantet, they must be the devil, God damm it, shit see now they are making me take the good lords name in Vain. Well these people will go to hell even if they are saved, And i know i have not broke any of the good lords rules so when i die a pretty white angle will take me to heven so i can sit next to god and drink his wine. All i am so glade i have god in my life so i can be better then these sick people that i dont want living in my country. Well i got to go, to get to 11 am mass, and put money in the collection plate so my preist can pay his 50k car payment and then mess with young kids. ALL MY GOD i just thought of it. The church i love so much have THE MOST PEDOPHILES IN THE WORLD. Maybe i am just as messed up as they are. Prais god, the loving god. All yeah i will tell Santa in Dec what i want for xmass, and hope to see the easter bunny so i can get some eggs. I hate the dark the boggy man i know lives in my closet, but only at night.
In Jesus name
Amen
Clarice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Mar 2, 2009
 
Tom wrote:
I am on the Burnsville Diversity Council (unofficial). In order to have true diversity, we now need to find a parolled serial killer and a parolled armed robber to move into the vacant Heart of the City apartments. Diversity is strength! The Minnesota maximum sentence for first degree sexual offense is 144 months. Kelley had a bleeding heart judge who should be removed from office. I think I heard the DOC representative identify 5 sex convictions prior to the kidnapping conviction, and doesn't include his two assault and battery convictions.
You either are on the Committe or you are not. Which is it?
Clarice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 2, 2009
 

Judged:

1

Mackenzie K wrote:
dont be so hard on the man
what did he even do like not
kill her relaxx he prolly changed
and is not into that but still that
will be fun to watchh
These people don't change. You need to come out of the cave your living in and open your eyes!
Clarice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 2, 2009
 
Gods Daughter wrote:
As a women of God and a true beliver in god, I think we should take these scumbags and nail them to a cross and let them bleed and have birds pick out there eyes. How can my lord my loving god put such scum on this planet, i dont belive all people are children of god, if that was true why would he let this happen. My god is the light of my light, i go to church twice ever week put tons of money in the collection plate. Only had sex a few times out of wedlock, hardly every lie well only when i need to save my job or something. I never look at the person that lives next to me and want for what they have. Well only once when they got a inground pool, all and the new boat, All and when that bitch had twins when i have had two still borns. My holy and loving god why would you put these poeple on this plantet, they must be the devil, God damm it, shit see now they are making me take the good lords name in Vain. Well these people will go to hell even if they are saved, And i know i have not broke any of the good lords rules so when i die a pretty white angle will take me to heven so i can sit next to god and drink his wine. All i am so glade i have god in my life so i can be better then these sick people that i dont want living in my country. Well i got to go, to get to 11 am mass, and put money in the collection plate so my preist can pay his 50k car payment and then mess with young kids. ALL MY GOD i just thought of it. The church i love so much have THE MOST PEDOPHILES IN THE WORLD. Maybe i am just as messed up as they are. Prais god, the loving god. All yeah i will tell Santa in Dec what i want for xmass, and hope to see the easter bunny so i can get some eggs. I hate the dark the boggy man i know lives in my closet, but only at night.
In Jesus name
Amen
You really need to get some help. There are some good clinics close to you, I'm sure. You are not seeking help in the church you are going to, obviously!
shelly bachmann

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 2, 2009
 
liberals...
Mark

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 31, 2009
 
Small business owner wrote:
How does Kautz keep getting re-elected? I haven't spoken to one Burnsville resident who voted for her.
Your Right I work at Mystic Lake talk to alot of people from Burnsville! I haven't found one person that likes her from the day I bought my house in Burnsville 5 years ago ! I'm not talking about just a handfull I'm talking a few hundred !! Of all ages !!
Mark

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 31, 2009
 
Clarice wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to get some help. There are some good clinics close to you, I'm sure. You are not seeking help in the church you are going to, obviously!
Sorry Clarice You didn't get the point !! Don't get me wrong Faith is a great thing!! They cant all ne wrong and they cant all be right cause there all different !! Religion is more corupted then goverment!!!!! Mideast ring a bell ! Ding-ding ! Think about it that's what she was saying !! And reread it !!

Since: Jun 09

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 27, 2009
 

Judged:

1

First of all, I would like to know if anyone in this post belives a person can change? Rehabilitation anyone? Alchohalics have it happen to them every day. Its why people have hope in the future.

And I'm predisposed to violence and have an anger management problem. Ya know what I do? I play first person shooters to vent. If they ever outlaw violence in videogames, god help whoever is around me after a week. The guy was horney, and had no outlet.

Let me put it this way. After a while of going without, anything that moves and has a hole starts to apeal to you. If you keep getting rejected, natural instincts take over. You want to eliminate the problems of rape and other sexual offences? Legalize prostiution and put heavy regulations on it so that it is safe, acceptable and accessable. Either that or talk women into lowering their standards. Remember, when one person reacts, we are all to blame. Think about it, would he have done this if he was being satisfied? When we dont know what is happening with our neighbors it leaves for shit like this to happen in the first place. Talk to each other, you may be surprised by what you find.
OMG

Burnsville, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 28, 2009
 
Clarice wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to get some help. There are some good clinics close to you, I'm sure. You are not seeking help in the church you are going to, obviously!
I am sure this was a joke, if you thought this was a serious reply then you need help.
Arkin Klestman

Shakopee, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 17, 2010
 
shelly bachmann wrote:
liberals...
conservatives...
really

Farmington, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 11, 2011
 

Judged:

1

so the level 3 offender has been out for almost 3 years now and without any problems. obviously you all are stupid not to have faith in one who can change their life around.
I met this pervert

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Mar 18, 2011
 
I've met this pervert on several occasions. While the story he tells people is so unbelieveable... some people are giving him a second chance. However, I know for a FACT that he has not changed! 2 years ago at Majors in Apple Valley, he licked my girlfriends neck and tried to get with her. Wouldn't leave her alone the whole night! Then, this past summer (2010), he was at yet another Apple Valley Bar and was discussing trying to get with a few girls at the bar. I walked by at one point, and overheard him telling some girl everything she wanted to hear, lying and trying to get her to come home with him. He is a liar. and a pervert. Another thing, he sat there and told my boyfriend what he thought of me in a very detailed manor.
you guys are stupid

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Apr 2, 2012
 
here we are 4 years later and the guy hasnt committed another crime. and none of you know nothing of anything that happened so talking untruthfully is disgusting. maybe someone should mention the fact the 16 year old girl was on probation for drugs and missed her meeting and lied to police, changed her story 3 times, and picked another man as the person who "abducted" her. maybe if you had a chance to read all the court papers that arent released to the public, you would understand. i have known this guy for years and he is a much different person than he was when he was 21. so rehabilitation works. get over your high horses and realize some people can change and a label doesnt mean anything because you do not know anything about the situation. HAVE A NICE DAY!
you guys are stupid

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Apr 2, 2012
 
I met this pervert wrote:
I've met this pervert on several occasions. While the story he tells people is so unbelieveable... some people are giving him a second chance. However, I know for a FACT that he has not changed! 2 years ago at Majors in Apple Valley, he licked my girlfriends neck and tried to get with her. Wouldn't leave her alone the whole night! Then, this past summer (2010), he was at yet another Apple Valley Bar and was discussing trying to get with a few girls at the bar. I walked by at one point, and overheard him telling some girl everything she wanted to hear, lying and trying to get her to come home with him. He is a liar. and a pervert. Another thing, he sat there and told my boyfriend what he thought of me in a very detailed manor.
i guess im a little confused. are you the girlfriend or the boyfriend? bc first you say that he licked your girlfriends neck then at the end you said he told your boyfriend. i guess you dont know either. dumb.
Real Story

Rutherford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 4, 2012
 
The truth lies somewhere in between. What they do not tell you is the girl went willingly downstairs and had stated that she was 18 yrs of age.The fact is the tapes from the mall mysteriously disappeared which showed what really happened.(hmmm).The girl was given a deal to state she was forcibly taken to beat her drug charges by the prosecutor.When the trial was going on the girl once again was locked up on yet another drug charge but, because of her age at the time was not allowed to be questioned in court.The prosecutor then linked the the fact that he had two prior assaults with this made up kidnapping to throw out at a young 20 something year old a 12yr sentence at trial or take my deal and be labeled a level 3 sex offender for life.
His one prior assault was him and another guy from school fighting over a girl at mall.The other guys leg was broke in scuffle. Number 2 was at a town fair where a group of motorcycle guys surrounded him and his girlfriend and he defended himself by breaking the first guys jaw and running away.None of this was sexual or should have been linked to his conviction. The prosecutor was out to make a name for herself and should be held accountable for twisting the truth and evidence to get the results she wanted.
stranger

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Jan 2, 2013
 
He is a good guy and people who say negative things about him are straight up lying. We live in a generation with a corrupt government that falsely accuses innocent people daily. It's too bad there are so many jealous and hateful people out there trying to shame a man who has already overcome impossible odds. Look in the mirror and judge yourself.
comedian

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jan 2, 2013
 
Mz Monie wrote:
If I was the landlord, I would not even let that petifile step a foot in my apartments.
That's just straight nasty right there.
My mom and I got approved for a apartment there, but now that this sex effender is coming in, we have to find ANOTHER house.
goodness gracious, "Welcome to Heart of the city" Apartments!
YAY!
Have fun living there, if you do.
good luck.
:-]
why do you think he would be interested in you or your mom. Where's your daddy can't he protect you.
kelley lorenzo

Lakewood, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Jan 2, 2013
 
I met this pervert wrote:
I've met this pervert on several occasions. While the story he tells people is so unbelieveable... some people are giving him a second chance. However, I know for a FACT that he has not changed! 2 years ago at Majors in Apple Valley, he licked my girlfriends neck and tried to get with her. Wouldn't leave her alone the whole night! Then, this past summer (2010), he was at yet another Apple Valley Bar and was discussing trying to get with a few girls at the bar. I walked by at one point, and overheard him telling some girl everything she wanted to hear, lying and trying to get her to come home with him. He is a liar. and a pervert. Another thing, he sat there and told my boyfriend what he thought of me in a very detailed manor.
I have never licked a girl's neck. And if I told your boyfriend in a detailed "manner" what you were like I'm sure it was accurate. I was probably telling him your insecure, slightly retarded, an a little less then average in bed. Therefore I'm not a liar but an extremely honest person. Thank you.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 39 of39
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Shakopee Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shakopee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shakopee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shakopee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shakopee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••