Forest Lake district principal not wo...

Forest Lake district principal not working, but getting paid

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities story from Jan 9, 2014, titled Forest Lake district principal not working, but getting paid. In it, TwinCities reports that:

He's been on leave since September and continues to get paychecks, despite a complaint filed against him and his upcoming resignation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

Stephanie

Lindstrom, MN

#1 Jan 16, 2014
Where is the rest of the story, this does not give much of a full story.

Since: Jan 14

Plymouth, MN

#2 Jan 17, 2014
When I went to Forest Lake High School earlier this school year I didn't even know who the principle was. I don't think he has even been going to school. He might be now, but I moved districts so I wouldn't know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shakopee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Home Buyers Inspections Inc (Oct '08) Jul 10 upsethomeseller 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Savage (Oct '16) May '17 Tammy D 7
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug '16 Post them 19
News Minnesota Man Drowns While Trying To Save Famil... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Luda 1
News For inmates, a healing process through journaling (May '15) May '15 cowboy chris 5
News Snubbed Girl, 10, Gets Party of a Lifetime (Apr '15) Apr '15 Xstain Fumblement... 7
News Shakopee Residents Asked to Approve High School... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Eleese Elise 1

Shakopee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shakopee Mortgages