Review: R & N Roofing Const Inc

Review: R & N Roofing Const Inc

Posted in the Shakopee Forum

ex worker

Fond Du Lac, WI

#1 May 24, 2013
never work for this company. they really have no idea how to roof and are sloppy as can be. everything is just thrown together and they just don't care. and when it comes to getting your pay check they tell you that they have no idea who you are and that they can't do anything for you. if you are looking to hire or work for this company I think it would be the worst choice of your life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shakopee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Home Buyers Inspections Inc (Oct '08) Jul '17 upsethomeseller 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Savage (Oct '16) May '17 Tammy D 7
News Prison sentence for notable defense attorney Sa... (May '11) Aug '16 Post them 19
News Minnesota Man Drowns While Trying To Save Famil... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Luda 1
News For inmates, a healing process through journaling (May '15) May '15 cowboy chris 5
News Snubbed Girl, 10, Gets Party of a Lifetime (Apr '15) Apr '15 Xstain Fumblement... 7
News Shakopee Residents Asked to Approve High School... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Eleese Elise 1

Shakopee Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shakopee Mortgages