Another Murder Around 5-17-2013

Another Murder Around 5-17-2013

Posted in the Shaker Heights Forum

Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#1 May 18, 2013
So I hear there was another murder in Maple Hts around the 17th of May. Supposedly someone strangled someone. These people just snap at any moment like there's a brain disorder and then look out!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2 May 18, 2013
I don't know where you heard that from. I had my scanner on most of last night and didn't hear a thing. I did however hear a bunch of cops with their sirens on about 7:00 this morning or so. I don't know what that was all about. I was still in bed. Nothing on channel 8 or 19 news website either.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#3 May 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I don't know where you heard that from. I had my scanner on most of last night and didn't hear a thing. I did however hear a bunch of cops with their sirens on about 7:00 this morning or so. I don't know what that was all about. I was still in bed. Nothing on channel 8 or 19 news website either.
As for the sirens at 7am, there was a Krispy Kreame doughnut truck that crashed into a pole on Rockside....lol!

I'll keep an eye & ear open on any news about the choke and kill.
peppyp

Brunswick, OH

#4 May 21, 2013
I heard shots last night on Waterbury ave in maple heights. does anyone know what happended?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#5 May 21, 2013
Not me. Didn't have my scanner on last night.
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#6 May 24, 2013
peppyp wrote:
I heard shots last night on Waterbury ave in maple heights. does anyone know what happended?
Probably another drug deal gone bad. Or maybe one of the residents just snapped, like that one did in Sandusky that stabbed and killed his 11 week old niece. These ding-dongs just go nuts. I think they're missing some brain parts that makes them go violent.
mhr

Dalton, OH

#7 May 24, 2013
a woman was strangled then the suspect hung himself while being held in jail
Maple Resident

Berea, OH

#8 May 24, 2013
mhr wrote:
a woman was strangled then the suspect hung himself while being held in jail
And this was in Maple Hts? I wonder why it hasn't been in the paper or on the news? Maple trying to keep all its murders secret?
mhr

Dalton, OH

#9 May 25, 2013
im not sure why it did not make the news or paper..but it did happen to a mother of four
mapleman

Netherlands

#10 May 26, 2013
It seems if communities need more efficient news portals. There shouldn't be any question as to if a homicide took place.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#11 May 27, 2013
I really don't think it happened and perhaps urban legend. All murders are reported on the news. Besides, when this so-called murder took place, I was listening to the police scanner that evening. Didn't hear a thing.
Meme

Aurora, OH

#12 Jun 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I really don't think it happened and perhaps urban legend. All murders are reported on the news. Besides, when this so-called murder took place, I was listening to the police scanner that evening. Didn't hear a thing.
NO NO NO not all murders are on the news.YOU ARE WRONG
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#13 Jun 1, 2013
Meme wrote:
<quoted text>NO NO NO not all murders are on the news.YOU ARE WRONG
I may be wrong about that in the inner-city. But no past murders in the suburbs (that I'm aware of) has ever gone unreported.
Ghojoo

Dalton, OH

#14 Jun 2, 2013
It's true. I can only assume it has not been reported because the victim had many issues and the boyfriend did in fact commit suicide. The case has currently just been ruled a homicide. With both parties deceased it appears that the city does not feel the need to make the situation known. Plus, take in consideration that there two families are mourning the loss of a loved one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maple Heights drug dealer sold fatal heroin dos... (Jan '17) Aug 10 WestVee 7
News Computer expert Prashant Chopra pleads in child... (Aug '08) Jul '17 Anon 14
News H. Brandt Ayers: When presidents lie II Jul '17 diversity audit 3
Man beat by East Cleveland Police Jun '17 trust no israeeli 5
writing a book,need help on this"forgotten" par... (Mar '12) Jun '17 Ebankslaw-at-aol-com 16
Slain JFK High teacher William Molik (Apr '13) May '17 Palblo 5
News Sentencings and trials in Cuyahoga County: Cour... (Apr '13) May '17 joe 125

Shaker Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shaker Heights Mortgages