Law and Order

Jul 7, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Plain Dealer

Attorney Michelle A. Smithern, 48, of Akron, was arrested Thursday on a grand theft charge. via The Plain Dealer

Comments
61 - 63 of 63 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
An MAS victim

Akron, OH

#63 May 30, 2012
used2Brich wrote:
Michelle Smithern, I know you are reading this. You caused me (and my child) a great deal of suffering as an indirect result of your actions.
I can perhaps someday forgive you for what you did to me, but I will NEVER forgive you for what you ultimately did to her. You should be forever shamed for what you did. We needed your help, we paid you for help and we deserved better.
and the same goes for my child...shame on you...
Brad M

Elburn, IL

#64 Feb 4, 2013
It is funny that you bring up your personal experience with Michelle. I found all your comments to be as I remembered her. She was like many of the Jock Straps at B.G.H.S. who thought they were above anyone who wasn't in their little clique. Self centered, self serving, snobs. I do not like to see anyone hurt but...perhaps, it is Karma? Well, so much for the ivy league schools and the big law degree...it does not do much good with a FELONY conviction.
sharon1

Roscoe, IL

#65 Aug 19, 2013
The saddest part is, I came from a loving home and our HS was a great school. I didn't think anyone was above anyone else. Michelle could have treated many people much better but, it was her loss. I've turned the other cheek and have never had any long term resentment issues with Michelle after high school. I have however, prayed that she get serious medical/mental help. ESPECIALLY now. The suspension will do NOTHING except boost her ego. Its so sad. I will continue to pray for her and her family...The other person posting on here that someone thought was a judge had her nailed to a tee. I do believe in forgiveness but this is one that will take Michelle along time to mend. She's going to need some friends...I'll be hers. I'm just not going to lend her money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min xxxrayted 30,534
One Reason For The Racial Divide In The U.S. 5 hr Mapleman 8
Protect And Serve... 7 hr Mapleman 15
Ferguson Topix Posts Fri Maple Resident 42
I don't get this one... Fri Mapleman 9
Black Cop Shoots Black Man, no big deal Fri Maple Resident 1
Maggie Daniels Murdered by Black Aug 28 Maple Resident 1
•••
•••
•••

Shaker Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000