Ohio AG seeking restitution for victi...

Ohio AG seeking restitution for victims of shoe customization company

There are 1 comment on the Norwalk Reflector story from Jan 28, 2013, titled Ohio AG seeking restitution for victims of shoe customization company. In it, Norwalk Reflector reports that:

Attorney General Mike DeWine has filed a lawsuit seeking restitution for consumers harmed by C.O.O.L. LLC, PMK Customs LLC., and owner/operator Andre Scott, of Maple Heights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Norwalk Reflector.

Cleveland, OH

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Thank God they were finally caught, now we need justice! I am a victim of their corruption and I'm currently processing legal action and have the police working with me as well. I hope we can bring down these con artist the sooner the better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman found dead in Warrensville Heights hotel ... 6 hr Advents 2
Why does maple hts suck (Jan '15) Oct 7 mapleman 37
Atlantic mills department store Sep 24 robert c 3
News Sentencings and trials in Cuyahoga County: Cour... (Apr '13) Sep 20 mr nobody 118
News Cloverleaf Speedway reunion set July 16 in Parma (Jul '10) Aug '15 roboman 7
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Aug '15 Calgary Blue Collar 124
hey ineed to ask a question Aug '15 desy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shaker Heights Mortgages