Elyria police find former 'cleaning f...

Elyria police find former 'cleaning fairy' shoveling driveways

There are 2 comments on the WKYC-TV Cleveland story from Jan 22, 2013, titled Elyria police find former 'cleaning fairy' shoveling driveways. In it, WKYC-TV Cleveland reports that:

Police confirm they were called to a home where the infamous Cuyahoga County "cleaning fairy" appears to now be the Lorain County "snow fairy." But police say she didn't own the home and the homeowner did not ask her to shovel the driveway.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV Cleveland.

no name

Mount Vernon, OH

#1 Jan 22, 2013
omg epd do u have other things to do i hope she ever offers to save someone or offers to help adog sterving jeez elyria get a grip
Don

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jan 25, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaker Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cloverleaf Speedway reunion set July 16 in Parma (Jul '10) Aug 24 roboman 7
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Aug 20 Calgary Blue Collar 124
hey ineed to ask a question Aug 11 desy 1
Macedonia man shot in the head on Hillgrove (Dec '10) Aug 8 Raeven Easter McC... 22
Does Oprah live in Maple Hts? (Jan '15) Aug 8 Heady 8
News Woman cited after loose pit bull bites other do... Aug 6 Puppylover 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Maple Heights, OH (Jul '10) Aug 4 Alexthagreat 23
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shaker Heights Mortgages