LETTERS: Who's out of touch?

Full story: Bennington Banner

Who is out of touch? In Kenneth Harrington's letter , he claims that Alden Graves proves how "out of touch the left is with America" by blaming "so-called conservative hate-mongers" for Jared Lee Loughner's murders and attempted murders in Tucson.
Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated Jan 23, 2011
Vter

Lakeville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 20, 2011
 
Good letter Cathy Hartshorn, so sad that the people who should take it to heart probably won't.
LSU

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 20, 2011
 
Marky's out of touch, nobody will touch him!

“We've got some hoon trouble”

Since: Jan 11

Humpty Doo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 20, 2011
 
LSU wrote:
Marky's out of touch, nobody will touch him!
Stevie, are you projecting a bit there? I know you're frustrated the Russian woman would have nothing to do with you. But, come on, have a little dignity.
LSU

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 21, 2011
 
Max Rockatansky wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevie, are you projecting a bit there? I know you're frustrated the Russian woman would have nothing to do with you. But, come on, have a little dignity.
Uh, that's not true. We are now acquainted.......lovely woman.

“Congrats to Green Bay”

Since: Jun 08

Pittsburgh, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 21, 2011
 
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Uh, that's not true. We are now acquainted.......lovely woman.
Care to elaborate on that Stevie as dogs are acquainted
to their masters??????

“We've got some hoon trouble”

Since: Jan 11

Humpty Doo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 21, 2011
 
X-Vermonter wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to elaborate on that Stevie as dogs are acquainted
to their masters??????
I heard Marky's neighbor's dog is very acquainted with Marky's leg. Actually, that was Leedoe who mentioned it. He sounded jealous
LSU

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 21, 2011
 
X-Vermonter wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to elaborate on that Stevie as dogs are acquainted
to their masters??????
Let's put it this way Alex, once you go black you never go back! After a short conversation she was on my plane for the ride of her life........

“Congrats to Green Bay”

Since: Jun 08

Pittsburgh, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 22, 2011
 
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Let's put it this way Alex, once you go black you never go back! After a short conversation she was on my plane for the ride of her life........
The DOG????
Okay, which poor distressed vixen are you referring to,
I'm lost?????
LSU

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 22, 2011
 
X-Vermonter wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOG????
Okay, which poor distressed vixen are you referring to,
I'm lost?????
OK Alex,you and Charlie need to dry out for a couple of days! I met a Russian woman on another post and we hooked up. I don't do dogs or any animals for that matter! Mad Max was looking for details to get his motor running.......

“Congrats to Green Bay”

Since: Jun 08

Pittsburgh, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 22, 2011
 
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>OK Alex,you and Charlie need to dry out for a couple of days! I met a Russian woman on another post and we hooked up. I don't do dogs or any animals for that matter! Mad Max was looking for details to get his motor running.......
Russian?????
Is she a gymnast or a weight lifter?????

“We've got some hoon trouble”

Since: Jan 11

Humpty Doo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 22, 2011
 
X-Vermonter wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian?????
Is she a gymnast or a weight lifter?????
Mail order bride with bad hygiene.
LSU

Monessen, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 22, 2011
 
X-Vermonter wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian?????
Is she a gymnast or a weight lifter?????
Both, Yee Haw, that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!

“Congrats to Green Bay”

Since: Jun 08

Pittsburgh, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 23, 2011
 
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Both, Yee Haw, that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!
We're worried about you Stevie and I have to agree with Max
about the hygiene thing or are you into tricophilia????
LSU

Berryville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 23, 2011
 
X-Vermonter wrote:
<quoted text>
We're worried about you Stevie and I have to agree with Max
about the hygiene thing or are you into tricophilia????
Fear not Alex, I like bald women!

“Congrats to Green Bay”

Since: Jun 08

Pittsburgh, Pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 23, 2011
 
LSU wrote:
<quoted text>Fear not Alex, I like bald women!
Well I guess that means she must be an urban Russian woman...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shaftsbury Discussions

Search the Shaftsbury Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
i suck dong 8 min Mrs Elmer Fudd 13
28 countries (Oct '13) Sun Elmer_J_Fudd 284
After trying to flush drugs, man faces charges Sun Dr Pendyke 1
What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) Sat Kiel_Cuum_Spunj 265
Help Wanted-Sistums Enjunear (Jan '14) Sat Kiel_Cuum_Spunj 30
Frustrated (Nov '13) Sat Kiel_Cuum_Spunj 39
elmer no life fudd Sat cuum spunj Kiel 13
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Bennington County was issued at July 28 at 2:10PM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Shaftsbury Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Shaftsbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Shaftsbury News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Shaftsbury
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••