Man pleads not guilty to fifth drivin...

Man pleads not guilty to fifth driving under influence

There are 26 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Feb 8, 2011, titled Man pleads not guilty to fifth driving under influence. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

A Bennington man was held without bail Tuesday after he pleaded not guilty in Bennington Superior Court Criminal Division to his fifth driving under the influence of alcohol charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#22 Feb 10, 2011
mark Tucci wrote:
still waiting for that cure for ms non thinking buddy....and getting drunk or high THEN DRIVING makes you a looser. having a beer or a bowl responsibly is a right as an American ! man up...
Since when is breaking the law a right as an American? I commented on you claiming to be sober but yet you are a user. Doesn't that weed anger suck. The ups and downs of using marijuana makes people nuts. Before you tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about, let me tell you that I know this all to well.
office driver

Argyle, NY

#23 Feb 10, 2011
Non Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is breaking the law a right as an American? I commented on you claiming to be sober but yet you are a user. Doesn't that weed anger suck. The ups and downs of using marijuana makes people nuts. Before you tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about, let me tell you that I know this all to well.
don't you still smoke mj? did you write that while high?
Mindy Jo

Canaan, CT

#24 Feb 10, 2011
Non Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you joking?

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#25 Feb 11, 2011
No and no joke.
Wag the dog

Canaan, CT

#26 Feb 11, 2011
Do something wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie, adding one's real name on a public forum is irrelevant, not to mention idiotic.
Yep, don't need some nutcase harassing/assaulting family, harming pets and/or trashing property.
Wag the dog

Canaan, CT

#27 Feb 11, 2011
Non Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your anecdote might have more to do with the type of people you associate with than with the pot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaftsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DNA evidence still under review in murder case 14 hr Sherrif fife 2
Elmer Roy Moore Fudd Dec 8 Markey Fife 21
News United Way of Bennington County joins global #G... Dec 8 Typical Renter 2
News Man admits to sending lewd photos to teens Dec 6 Paul Kersey 2
News Assault on minor will head to trial Dec 5 Paul Kersey 1
News Organization looks to do more to help cats Dec 2 Hundreds of mill ... 3
News Charges for alleged check thieves Nov 27 Sherrif fife 1

Shaftsbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance