Man pleads not guilty to fifth drivin...

Man pleads not guilty to fifth driving under influence

There are 26 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Feb 8, 2011, titled Man pleads not guilty to fifth driving under influence. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

A Bennington man was held without bail Tuesday after he pleaded not guilty in Bennington Superior Court Criminal Division to his fifth driving under the influence of alcohol charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mark Tucci

Bellows Falls, VT

#1 Feb 9, 2011
i've been sober 19 years now and i am STILL AMAZED that anyone can still be driving long enough to get his third much less 5th. i think if we held the judge that let him off the hook from the previous one liable you wouldn't see em get to their 4th, 5th or even 7TH ! like i said hold the judge accountable. how can you argue a guy w/ 3 or 4 DUI'S that he should be allowed to drive ?.........i'm waiting...
Really

Bennington, VT

#2 Feb 9, 2011
Sober? Whats your secret to success?

http://patientssimpleguide.com/
Just wait

Waterbury Center, VT

#3 Feb 9, 2011
He will be found 'incompetent' and the charges will be dropped.

Any bets?
Bill Dikant

Queensbury, NY

#4 Feb 9, 2011
The words"Could be sentenced to life should be corrected to Shall be life".
"D.W.I. is Americas only socially accepted crime of violence". Even Kate Hogan,D.A. in Warrensburgh, N.Y. commented on that this a.m. in the Post Star on the Goldblatt case and he being eligible for Parole in 7 Years on a 8 to 25 year sentence.This is an insult to all Victims of these "HIGHWAY TERRORISTS".in All States!. No excuses, Oh he an alcoholic, but no one, forces an alcoholic to operate a motor vehicle after partaking in said Alcoholic Beverage.

P.S. A B.A.C. of .25+ is a mite bit too high!.
Vermonter

Bennington, VT

#5 Feb 9, 2011
Our system is weak, innocent until proven guilty should not be for all cases, especially when caught red handed. This guy is a drunk and a loser, no one should ever get 3 , never mind 5,6,7 judges and attorneys are the problem because the court system cares more about cash than justice irs time to start getting rid of the losers. When you have weeds in the garden you pluck them ,well time to start plucking. DWI 10 years min no parole.if you kill someone life in prison, no parole if the consequences were strong you would see the figures drop and for the stupid ones ,they pay the price! Wake up america, The death penality should also be used more often for the harden criminals and for all the people who oppose it ,you get to take care of these losers in your own home,rapists murderers,ect. See how much you care then, Pluck the weeds!!!

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#6 Feb 9, 2011
Really wrote:
The marijuana maintenence program is a cop out. You can't say you are sober if you are smoking weed.
slippery roads

Canaan, CT

#7 Feb 9, 2011
mark Tucci wrote:
i've been sober 19 years now and i am STILL AMAZED that anyone can still be driving long enough to get his third much less 5th. i think if we held the judge that let him off the hook from the previous one liable you wouldn't see em get to their 4th, 5th or even 7TH ! like i said hold the judge accountable. how can you argue a guy w/ 3 or 4 DUI'S that he should be allowed to drive ?.........i'm waiting...
He was under suspension there for he didn't have a license.
slippery roads

Canaan, CT

#8 Feb 9, 2011
Non Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The marijuana maintenence program is a cop out. You can't say you are sober if you are smoking weed.
LMAO!! Well they wouldn't be drunk. So there for they would be sober correct? There is a big difference between drunk & High.

“Make your word impeccable.”

Since: Jul 09

East Bumble

#9 Feb 9, 2011
slippery roads wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! Well they wouldn't be drunk. So there for they would be sober correct? There is a big difference between drunk & High.
There is a big difference, but if someone is relying on a substance they are not sober.
OMG

Albany, NY

#10 Feb 9, 2011
slippery roads wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk and-or High = Loser! Time to grow up and-or get a life!
preacher franklin ohio

Franklin, OH

#11 Feb 9, 2011
god help him god bless love in chirst preacher.
Giuseppe

Rensselaer, NY

#12 Feb 9, 2011
I (unfortunately) have met this guy in person, what a complete scumbag. Lock him up for life. Stupid inbred.
mark Tucci

Bellows Falls, VT

#13 Feb 9, 2011
Really wrote:

non buddy, obviously you don't know much about real sobrioty or medical cannabis for ms....you sound jealous. i'll trade the ms for the weed. find me a cure genus....
mark Tucci

Bellows Falls, VT

#14 Feb 9, 2011
still waiting for that cure for ms non thinking buddy....and getting drunk or high THEN DRIVING makes you a looser. having a beer or a bowl responsibly is a right as an American ! man up...
Really

Bennington, VT

#15 Feb 9, 2011
Have you ever operated or attempted to operate a motor vehicle on a public highway in Vermont while under the influence of a drug Mark Tucci?

Whats the cure for DWI/DUI alcohol and or drugs? DEATH I guess!
done time in vermont

Argyle, NY

#16 Feb 9, 2011
whatever milt gets for time in jail, he will only do half of it at the windsor work camp.Fact!!!!!!!!!!
Flatlander

Arlington, VT

#17 Feb 9, 2011
Giuseppe wrote:
I (unfortunately) have met this guy in person, what a complete ****. Lock him up for life. Stupid inbred.
Habitual,achoholic offender,probally,INBRED-- NO WAY-No HOW !!!!!
mark Tucci

Bellows Falls, VT

#18 Feb 10, 2011
what really...i mean REALLY kills me "really" is people who stand on their soap box , but, never use their real name. i use mine really,or whatever your sober handle is. if you want to have an opinion and be part of a community have the testicular fortitude to use your real name. then we can take you seriously....
Do something

Barre, VT

#20 Feb 10, 2011
mark Tucci wrote:
what really...i mean REALLY kills me "really" is people who stand on their soap box , but, never use their real name. i use mine really,or whatever your sober handle is. if you want to have an opinion and be part of a community have the testicular fortitude to use your real name. then we can take you seriously....
Sorry Charlie, adding one's real name on a public forum is irrelevant, not to mention idiotic.
mark Tucci

Bellows Falls, VT

#21 Feb 10, 2011
thtanks, i'll never do it again.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaftsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Man masturbating on the side of road 3 hr Matt Monaghan 2
News Transfer station redesign could be included in ... Sun markey fife 2
News No bail for man accused of threatening Craigsli... Sat ratboy 3
Poll What type of town is Bennington (Sep '13) May 24 Elmer 331
News Frustrated (Nov '13) May 22 the real Elmer 143
News N.Y. woman suing Shaftsbury dentist (Aug '10) Jan '16 kiel duh cumspunj 41
News Authorities arrest Vermont woman who allegedly ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Elmer_J_Fudd 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shaftsbury Mortgages