Teen pleads not guilty to sending tex...

Teen pleads not guilty to sending text threats

There are 22 comments on the Bennington Banner story from Jan 12, 2011, titled Teen pleads not guilty to sending text threats. In it, Bennington Banner reports that:

A Shaftsbury teenager was charged Monday in Bennington Superior Court with sending threatening messages to another over her cell phone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bennington Banner.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ald

Bennington, VT

#21 Jan 21, 2011
NotResponsible wrote:
I know her quite well. She always has an excuse as to why she is threatening and intimidating, and someone making fun of your scars hardly rises to the level of repeated threatening.
Until she starts having to be responsible for her behavior - and the school has repeatedly let her off with little or no consequences, even when she attacked another student by leaping in the car window after her - she will continue to be a violent bully.
At 17, you are considered an "adult" in the eyes of the law, especially when you're behavior puts others at risk.
Then again, her uncle at 43 is still putting us all in danger with his behavior.
well I'm pretty sure if you or your child went through 3 open heart surgeries, 2 pacemaker and several others and someone said that "you shouldn't be able to reproduce because of your illness and your cursing another life with it and giving people just ONE MORE eye sore to look at (meaning the scars) you'd be pretty upset too. Ms Hoyt is out of control with the comments and harassment she has put this girl through and she needs to be justified too!
just sayin

Bennington, VT

#22 Feb 2, 2011
wish theyd tell how nice ms hoyt is, but shes soo innocent!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shaftsbury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Up to 10 years for man caught with 600 bags of ... Tue Hundreds of mill ... 15
News Two face cocaine charges, one faces deportation Mon Hundreds of mill ... 8
News Vermont unemployment rate drops to 3.1 percent ... Aug 19 realElmerFudd 3
News Letters: A a thoughtlessa remark (Sep '10) Aug 18 realElmerFudd 16
chris harrington and the country drifters??!!?? (Sep '11) Jun '17 Yut 22
Pills and Other Research Chems Jun '17 painmeds 1
News Police: Nine arrested for selling heroin (Feb '17) Mar '17 Celebrate Diversity 10

Shaftsbury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shaftsbury Mortgages