Yurii Fernandez
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Bakersfield, CA

#1 Nov 19, 2012
SO SHE BROKE UP WITH HER EX FiiANCE AND WAS REAL FAST TO REBOUND TO HER OTHER EX ELiiSEO? DESPERATE MUCH?
Just saying

Delano, CA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
wow wrote:
SO SHE BROKE UP WITH HER EX FiiANCE AND WAS REAL FAST TO REBOUND TO HER OTHER EX ELiiSEO? DESPERATE MUCH?
I think yes lol
name

Mcfarland, CA

#3 Nov 19, 2012
wow wrote:
Jealous of her life much???? Bahahaha
Blah

Oroville, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2012
How is that being jealous! I mean if she was so "in love" with her fiance why would she take less than a month to get back with her ex? Like really if the guy was her boyfriend it mean is like whatever break up with him and find a new guy but it was her fiance not just any guy. They lived together and for less than a month to get with another guy and that guy to be her ex. Smh!!!
Ignorance

United States

#5 Nov 19, 2012
first of all its none of your business if you dont know how everything.was between them bounce bitch! all im saying is what happened happened....its.both her life & marcos...if she wants to.move on.let her be...what does that have to.concern you?
[email protected]

Tracy, CA

#6 Nov 19, 2012
You must be one of the many girls who wanted eliseo he's always loved yuri though so deal with it dumb immature hating ass girls smfh
wow wrote:
BIg one

Bakersfield, CA

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Ill fck that little skinny thang jajaja
twice

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
whos eliseo
Knowswhatsup

Gilroy, CA

#10 Nov 20, 2012
She's a gold diggn hoe! Eliseo is blinded by love because I know it isn't lust! That walking skeleton needs help.. Gag! Lol
Wow

Delano, CA

#11 Nov 20, 2012
C'mon people. Everyone seems to grow a pair of balls on the Internet since its anonymous. What's the point of talking shit about another person. It's their relationship, not yours. Stop being jeolous or butthurt or whatever your bitch ass is suffering from and worry about your own damn life.

Let them be. If you have a problem with it tell him or her to their face not hide behind a screen. If they are happy together who gives a shit what their previous situation was.
twice

United States

#12 Nov 20, 2012
that does not answer my question on who is eliseo.i heard of marcos but not the other guy.
Jaz

Gilroy, CA

#13 Nov 21, 2012
People like you deserve to be hit on the head with a for dang chair smh yuris my friend & she is no gold diggin hoe! She spoils her damn bfs like crazy shes got her ex an iPod, expensive shoes, beats by dre & a playstation i went with her when she would buy that stuff & i myself wouldn't buy a bf that stuff f that & yeah yeah they didn't work out but they were the opposite he got mad at her for the dumbest shit she couldn't even chill with us her gfs so I understand why she moved on eliseo & her go great together you girls should confront both of them instead of being shit faced punks behind a damn screen!
Knowswhatsup wrote:
She's a gold diggn hoe! Eliseo is blinded by love because I know it isn't lust! That walking skeleton needs help.. Gag! Lol
Blah

Mountain View, CA

#14 Nov 22, 2012
^^
So what your trying to say is that they had problems and they were opposite. If your her friend why would you put her business up on here with detail and everything. But any whhhoooo if she moved on right away with Eliseo then that means she had him on the side the whole time. It doesn't matter if your relationship isn't working out with your partner you shouldn't be talking to anyone on the side as a rebound... So if she so call "loved" her fiance why would she go back with her ex right away? Whatever happened to letting your heart heal if she really loved the guy she was gonna marry.? I thought only high school girls were like this, guess not..
kiddo

United States

#15 Nov 22, 2012
I say fu @k that biatch and that stupid as s eliseo I bet there some high school kids
Ignorance

United States

#17 Nov 22, 2012
First of all lets make it clear marcos moved on too. What? Yuri is not the bad person in this whole situation. Im her friend too but the only thing ima say is Marcos decided to leave, not her. & honestly she has the right to move on, either if its too soon or not. Like I told her the experience she.had with marcos was a lesson learned. In the long run she is happy so fuck off her business you dimwits! Mind your own life & whats going around it...not other peoples business.
name

Mcfarland, CA

#18 Nov 24, 2012
Blah wrote:
^^
So what your trying to say is that they had problems and they were opposite. If your her friend why would you put her business up on here with detail and everything. But any whhhoooo if she moved on right away with Eliseo then that means she had him on the side the whole time. It doesn't matter if your relationship isn't working out with your partner you shouldn't be talking to anyone on the side as a rebound... So if she so call "loved" her fiance why would she go back with her ex right away? Whatever happened to letting your heart heal if she really loved the guy she was gonna marry.? I thought only high school girls were like this, guess not..
Damn I guess you want her so bad to your self cause your all up on her business. Why do you care so much about her and her life? I know its called something, there's a specific word for that; oh yea JEALOUSY! Hate on her hoee! Who cares who she dates, its her life! Not yours!
flattered

Brisbane, CA

#19 Nov 24, 2012
People especially girls always hate on yuri & it's always for a reason that doesn't concern them she must be doing something right or she has something all these hoes envy her for all these hoes need a damn life so they won't be worrying about hers they're a damn shame smh
name wrote:
<quoted text>Damn I guess you want her so bad to your self cause your all up on her business. Why do you care so much about her and her life? I know its called something, there's a specific word for that; oh yea JEALOUSY! Hate on her hoee! Who cares who she dates, its her life! Not yours!
name

Mcfarland, CA

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Damn right! She's pretty, she's talented with nails, and she knows how to make business. I mean who wouldn't like a girl like this. Of course all these hoess are gonna hate but damn don't hate her on a bad way! I give props to you Yuri. I really do admire you. Keep your head up girl.
Josh

Brisbane, CA

#21 Nov 24, 2012
Yuris Gorgeous that's why bitches be hating ;) She's talented & very smart I would love to call her my girl but lucky ass foo eliseo beat me to it either way my respect to him & her they deserve to be happy so all you hating bitches GTFO!
haha no pues

Concord, CA

#22 Nov 26, 2012
Lol you can so tell its yuri acting like other people to make it sound like shes a good person shes a hoe. And shes horrible at nails I've seen her work poor girls nails looks too thick and horrible u could tell she didnt buff them right one minute she loves one guy the next she loves another we can all agree no one moves on that quick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shafter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
northerns shooting innocent in myfas today 8 min Kalmala 13
The delano shooter Joe blow aka Joseph Sanchez 21 min chapstick 18
[email protected] aguirre got knocked out 46 min Isabel Jasso 3
let the homie way way rest already 1 hr later dude 5
Michael medrano 1 hr delano661 12
nothing but fake ppl N D.town 3 hr scary nacks 1
cat cortez 4 hr where s cat 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shafter Mortgages