Fugitive File Update: Raleigh County ...

Fugitive File Update: Raleigh County Mother Picked Up in Mercer County

There are 9 comments on the WVNS-TV story from Apr 2, 2010, titled Fugitive File Update: Raleigh County Mother Picked Up in Mercer County. In it, WVNS-TV reports that:

Michelle Lynn Lilly, 32, of Shady Spring was arrested March 31 in Mercer County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVNS-TV.

terri

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Apr 6, 2010
I bet if they keep investigating they will discover she has a very shady past that keeps repeating themself. Do society a favor and keep her in jail for the maximum allowed. If she cant learn from her jail time in VA (recently within the last 2 years) then shes not going to learn. Society shouldnt have to keep paying for her mistakes.
kkh

Lubbock, TX

#2 Apr 10, 2010
Who was it? What all had happened?
bee bee

United States

#3 Apr 10, 2010
I went to high shool with her and a few years after graduation i ran into her at the store and she had to rush home and invited me to come and visit. turns out she was on house arrest for bad checks and could only be away from home between certian hours for work. that was all the way back in 97 or 98
kkh

Lubbock, TX

#4 Apr 10, 2010
Oh wow.. Well I truely hope she gets the care and support she needs, there has got to be something traumatizing in her past to make her do the things she does..
terri

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Apr 20, 2010
apparently spending time in jail in NC and VA didnt teach her a lesson and if you look in the VA court cases now she is wanted in Pulaski, Wythe and Montgomery county. She is a habitual offender and needs to stay in jail. since she apparently chooses not to learn a lesson this time she is doing it to her own family. what a shame since her father has terminal cancer you would think she could stay out of jail so she could spent what time is left with her father.
nch

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 20, 2010
Omgsh
bjj

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Apr 27, 2010
she will never stop. she was in jail in nc for the same thing, how many times can she get off for this. what about the pepole who she has done this to. how mush due the have to pay for this????
oh my

Oakvale, WV

#8 Apr 28, 2010
welfare welfare makes all of it possible! dont need real jobs to survive that way they got more time for crime!
right on

Oakvale, WV

#9 Apr 28, 2010
oh my wrote:
welfare welfare makes all of it possible! dont need real jobs to survive that way they got more time for crime!
AGREE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shady Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor salary increase 1 hr Beckley gal 1
CPS in Raleigh County (Apr '08) 2 hr lol kims a joke 85
Detective web searchers{club} 3 hr Harvey Dent 9
2 Greenbrier Women Charged with FLOOD VICTIM FRAUD 4 hr SkinemALIVE 1
Who thinks that the manager of kitchen collecti... 9 hr Juice 16
Beckley Moose 11 hr Nabob 6
Hot lesbians in Beckley 13 hr Bill 5

Shady Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance