Review: Jason R Grubb Attorney

Posted in the Shady Spring Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
john doe

Nolensville, TN

#1 Sep 14, 2008
this guy is worthless. i wouldn't let him represent my dog.
case

Barnesville, OH

#2 Jan 11, 2009
he handled my case GREAT !!! i recomend him to anyone who wants a firey red head to help thier case
sam

Nolensville, TN

#3 Jun 27, 2009
more like retarded red head. dont hire this guy.
smart one

Beaver, WV

#4 Nov 24, 2009
I was just in court with him last week, He did a great job with our addoption..Maybe he just doent get the bad guys off...
bad experience

Mount Hope, WV

#5 Dec 12, 2009
he is not worth a crap when it comes to closing on the purchase of a home and does not do $hit legal.
now I'm going to have to pay again to have my contracts done correctly and legally.
stay away from him unless you want to have to pay double to have it done right!
client

Beckley, WV

#6 Dec 20, 2009
I couldn't have asked for better representation than I got from Jason Grubb. The people who don't like him are the ones who are too stupid to do what it takes to save their own hind ends and want to go around breaking the law and blame it on their lawyer when they have to face the consequences of their own actions. Grow up people and learn a little thing called personal responsibility.
bad experience

Mount Hope, WV

#7 Dec 20, 2009
client wrote:
I couldn't have asked for better representation than I got from Jason Grubb. The people who don't like him are the ones who are too stupid to do what it takes to save their own hind ends and want to go around breaking the law and blame it on their lawyer when they have to face the consequences of their own actions. Grow up people and learn a little thing called personal responsibility.
well first of all genius I used him for a land contract and he screwed it all up!
I was not in any trouble and it was a simple thing and still he could not complete it correctly so guess your the stupid one for writing such an ignorant response.
I can see why you liked him stupid people usually have a connection.
client

Beckley, WV

#8 Dec 21, 2009
To bad experience:

I'd learn proper grammar and spelling before deciding to call someone else stupid.

I know for sure that there are two sides to every story, so your bad experience doesn't convince me of anything. Plenty of people, in trouble or not, do things to sabotage their own stupid selves.

Furthermore, if you weren't in any trouble, then my comment shouldn't have applied to you, therefore you shouldn't have taken offense unless it hit a little too close to home for one reason or another.

To all reading: Take all the comments - even my own - with a grain of salt. You never know who's on the other end of the computer and how relevant their opinion even is. Jason is making a great name for himself and, while 100% of the people will never be pleased and may have legitimate complaints, there will be those whose arguments wouldn't hold water if we were all privy to the whole story.
bad experience

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Dec 21, 2009
client wrote:
To bad experience:
I'd learn proper grammar and spelling before deciding to call someone else stupid.
I know for sure that there are two sides to every story, so your bad experience doesn't convince me of anything. Plenty of people, in trouble or not, do things to sabotage their own stupid selves.
Furthermore, if you weren't in any trouble, then my comment shouldn't have applied to you, therefore you shouldn't have taken offense unless it hit a little too close to home for one reason or another.
To all reading: Take all the comments - even my own - with a grain of salt. You never know who's on the other end of the computer and how relevant their opinion even is. Jason is making a great name for himself and, while 100% of the people will never be pleased and may have legitimate complaints, there will be those whose arguments wouldn't hold water if we were all privy to the whole story.
you should talk...
and just to let you know he did a bad job thats all that matters and sorry nothing hit close to home because I have never been in any kind of trouble maybe you have thats why you know so much about it.
and btw I can spell and write just fine,but I think maybe you need a little help :]
so here's to you client you and Jason both suck!
client

Beckley, WV

#10 Dec 21, 2009
Well, fortunately anyone with any amount of reading and writing capabilities can read through these posts and determine who between the two of us suffers in those departments.

And since we're discussing a local attorney, I'll say thanks for making my case for me. I don't believe anyone with sense would read your opinion and conclude that it amounts to more than a hill of beans.
bad experience

Mount Hope, WV

#11 Dec 22, 2009
client wrote:
Well, fortunately anyone with any amount of reading and writing capabilities can read through these posts and determine who between the two of us suffers in those departments.
And since we're discussing a local attorney, I'll say thanks for making my case for me. I don't believe anyone with sense would read your opinion and conclude that it amounts to more than a hill of beans.
and like anyone would read and believe what you wrote..
and your opinion is like an asshole everyone has one,but your does not matter.
now try and act like your so much smarter or better than me,but guess what your not trust me.
anyone who reads the posts from client please remember this is the kind of person that J. Grubb does business with smarta$$ people with no education who try and act all high and mighty,so if thats the kind of person you want to represent you then go for it,but he will never get my business again.
and as for client you apparently need mental help and I don't think lawyers can give that kind of help maybe you would benefit from services given by the FMRS...good luck in getting yourself the help you need.
Crazy People

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Dec 22, 2009
client wrote:
To bad experience:
To Client:
For you to act the way you are trying to act,why are you on here arguing with a person that you have basically called dumb?
Maybe its because you are also that way and just don't realize it.
So to everyone reading this if this is the kind of person who advertises for this Jason Grubb I do not think I would personally use him.
Please do research and find a good lawyer in Beckley or Charleston,not from Shady Spring.
Crazy People

Mount Hope, WV

#13 Dec 22, 2009
bad experience wrote:
<quoted text>
and like anyone would read and believe what you wrote..
and your opinion is like an asshole everyone has one,but your does not matter.
now try and act like your so much smarter or better than me,but guess what your not trust me.
anyone who reads the posts from client please remember this is the kind of person that J. Grubb does business with smarta$$ people with no education who try and act all high and mighty,so if thats the kind of person you want to represent you then go for it,but he will never get my business again.
and as for client you apparently need mental help and I don't think lawyers can give that kind of help maybe you would benefit from services given by the FMRS...good luck in getting yourself the help you need.
I agree this client person needs help that a lawyer can not give.
Aggravated

United States

#14 Dec 28, 2009
I hired this so called attorney almost 2 years ago. I have received one letter from him, assuring me everything is going well and no it has nothing to do with drugs. It was an accident case, since the letter I cannot reach him by phone, he has never returned my calls and every time I go to the office noone is there so therefore, I cannot even get my records from him. I don't understand unless he took the money and forgot about me altogether. I am planning to file a failure to communicate complaint, maybe I can at least get my records back and find a reputable attorney. Good Luck to anyone who hires him.
bad experience

Mount Hope, WV

#15 Dec 31, 2009
Aggravated wrote:
I hired this so called attorney almost 2 years ago. I have received one letter from him, assuring me everything is going well and no it has nothing to do with drugs. It was an accident case, since the letter I cannot reach him by phone, he has never returned my calls and every time I go to the office noone is there so therefore, I cannot even get my records from him. I don't understand unless he took the money and forgot about me altogether. I am planning to file a failure to communicate complaint, maybe I can at least get my records back and find a reputable attorney. Good Luck to anyone who hires him.
I wish you luck he pulled the same crap on me and then when I paid in full he gave me my contract and it was done wrong now I am going to have to pay to have it done again because I can not get in touch with him.
sam

Tarboro, NC

#16 Feb 19, 2010
Aggravated wrote:
hah, this sounds just like us. he has dodged us for almost three years. wont return calls, avoids us in public. this guy is the biggest waste of time. all these nice comments on here are probably him aka client. i know of many people who have delt with him and all say the same thing. waste of time.
Aggravated

United States

#17 Mar 8, 2010
Well I was finally called to come into his office so I thought finally somethings moving but NO. I drove for more than an hour just to hear that the appropriate person s never home and cannot be found in order to be served, even though this company is legitimate. I was also told that residents of the state I visited do not have to pay taxes or carry any type of insurance. I'm beginning to think that damages were paid already and the money spent.I will not be taken for a fool so after much research, I am moving on to other measures to check into all this. Wish me luck because this might help other past clients. Good day to all!
another one

United States

#18 Mar 8, 2010
He's always done great work for me....maybe he just doesn't like you!
True

Beckley, WV

#19 Mar 12, 2010
Not all states require residents to have insurance or pay state income taxes. I lived in TN for a while and didn't have to have insurance (I opted to have it) and didn't pay into state income taxes. Their sales tax there is through the roof, though...something like .9% or something. It's sad, but if you're injured by someone who doesn't carry insurance, you're basically SOL.
hope you win

Beckley, WV

#20 Mar 29, 2010
Aggravated wrote:
Well I was finally called to come into his office so I thought finally somethings moving but NO. I drove for more than an hour just to hear that the appropriate person s never home and cannot be found in order to be served, even though this company is legitimate. I was also told that residents of the state I visited do not have to pay taxes or carry any type of insurance. I'm beginning to think that damages were paid already and the money spent.I will not be taken for a fool so after much research, I am moving on to other measures to check into all this. Wish me luck because this might help other past clients. Good day to all!
I hope you do get something done thats actually in your favor.
Good luck and Best Wishes :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shady Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Cares 1 hr Jake 325
Ricky Simmons living in Rainelle 2 hr Big black Joe 7
Drugs on Stanaford hoist rd 3 hr Watching 77
Digging up dirt in Downtown 3 hr Earnest Angler 2
Upside-down flag patches on army uniforms. (Aug '13) 4 hr Nmullennex 6
Best band, singers in Wv? (May '14) 4 hr The beav 20
Construction Apr 21 Chico 1
More from around the web

Shady Spring People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE