Jessica lilly.
some girl

Charleston, WV

#43 Nov 24, 2010
stephen buskus got me preggo:/
A girl

Oak Hill, WV

#44 Dec 1, 2010
I love how ppl who have already graduated are on this list!! Or that are married like jackie and jarrod and alan
yeahhh yeahhh

Beckley, WV

#45 Dec 1, 2010
I heard Laura was pregnant again
christian bale

Huntington, WV

#46 Dec 1, 2010
I heard stephen buskus was gay..but he prolly turned gay after he impregnated half of you stupid skanks from shady/woodrow/indy/oak hill/etc..
BreakDance

United States

#47 Dec 1, 2010
yeahhh yeahhh wrote:
I heard Laura was pregnant again
which laura?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#48 Dec 6, 2010
Cecily Williams
TEAMOCBW

United States

#49 Dec 6, 2010
chastity bragg.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#50 Dec 6, 2010
Yes, cause I'm totally busting out of my clothes Haha
TEAMOCBW

United States

#51 Dec 6, 2010
mann i wish i was pregnant. I'd go around and bump everybody with my belly and be like "yahhh bitch!" ahaha.(:
umm

Tarboro, NC

#52 Dec 9, 2010
B.J. McKinney is pregnant by Ben Foley!!
countrygirl10

Oak Hill, WV

#53 Dec 22, 2010
I know that Carrie Stallins and Phil Mills are expecting their second baby, theyre having a boy.
countrygirl10

Oak Hill, WV

#54 Dec 22, 2010
Lmfao wrote:
<quoted text>. Awww look at you talking sh!t about Jordan like your a fu!king saint. He might be married but they have BEEN split up for a while now and I really don't think it is any of your f!c!ing business what she does. I bet you sleep with everybody coming and going yourself nabe for a pill or two??? That's about all you drug heads ate worth anyways!!! Lmfao!!! So keep talking shi! about jordan I bet you wouldn't say it to her face or your Fu**ing retarded a** wouldn't be on this forum...Have a nice day hater!!!:-) Oh and if she wants to know who you are I promise I can find ya by your ip adress so jus keep it up... Lol
Allan and Christie are NOT split up and if Jordan doesnt stop trying to get Allan back shes gonna have bigger problems than being a single mother. Come on the girl went to jail over pills and I hearde she was smoking them. I also heard from a very reliable source that the baby may not even be allans. If you cant quit smoking pot and doing pills while youre pregnant then you dont even deserve to reproduce! I have 2 kids and would not walk up to them and hand them a pill and tell them,"here kids, eat this it'll make you feel better its special candy!!" same principal when it comes to an unborn child. The baby can not control what she is putting in its body. Actually I know for a FACT she is doing pills still cuz I know who she gets her shit from. So Suck on that b*tches!!!
1 post removed
Kari S

Oak Hill, WV

#56 Dec 25, 2010
umm.. its Kari Stalans and Phillip Mills and really.. whos business is it if we are having another baby or not? If I wanted everyone to know I would've got on here and made a public announcement myself. Im almost 24 years old not 17 or 18 so grow up people I dont need or want the dumb crap said about me on this bullsh!t website THANKYOU!!!
2 posts removed
yea

Beckley, WV

#59 Jan 4, 2011
countrygirl10 wrote:
<quoted text>
Allan and Christie are NOT split up and if Jordan doesnt stop trying to get Allan back shes gonna have bigger problems than being a single mother. Come on the girl went to jail over pills and I hearde she was smoking them. I also heard from a very reliable source that the baby may not even be allans. If you cant quit smoking pot and doing pills while youre pregnant then you dont even deserve to reproduce! I have 2 kids and would not walk up to them and hand them a pill and tell them,"here kids, eat this it'll make you feel better its special candy!!" same principal when it comes to an unborn child. The baby can not control what she is putting in its body. Actually I know for a FACT she is doing pills still cuz I know who she gets her shit from. So Suck on that b*tches!!!
its none of ur business either. allan is expecting a baby that he will help take care of and he is still with his wife. everyone need to leave it alone
HIOOOO

Beckley, WV

#60 Jan 4, 2011
Miranda archie-michael lilly
Lucas hart-brook ?
joe

United States

#61 Jan 10, 2011
holly williams
cant u tell
wow

Oak Hill, WV

#62 Jan 14, 2011
lil mikes havin another baby since when
lol

Independence, WV

#63 Jan 14, 2011
holly williams is so NOT pregnant. You're a dip shit
the truth

Oak Hill, WV

#64 Jan 15, 2011
wow wrote:
lil mikes havin another baby since when
since about 3 months ago. and another one? this will be his first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shady Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does anyone remember what stores used to be in ... (Jan '11) 2 hr KenW 157
Does anyone else have issues with the pawn shop... (Apr '08) 5 hr jcbeckley 105
Blonde at dr Harvey’s office in Raleigh mall 9 hr RockRobert 7
I'M Tired of Moron Trump who unfit or Qualified... 15 hr Robert 15
CPS in Raleigh County (Apr '08) 15 hr KimmieD 107
M.e. 15 hr Holidayblues 4
At&t store in beckley 20 hr Advice 5

Shady Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance