A joke. Thinks he's the shit when he's clearly not haha. And he is a theif too
lol

United States

#3 Dec 16, 2012
I heard he has herpes.lmfao
knownforyrs

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 5, 2013
I've know John Dunlap for A very very long time. He's the biggest liar ever, don't believe anything that comes out of that mouth! He plays girls, he's very nasty and will not work. He has two kids, one with Amanda and one with his sister!! And has nothing to do with either kid.!

Shannon meadows gave me herpes, so watch out for the both of them. I have talked to Parents, I know for sure these two have herpes. There's your warning. Stay away from these nasty fu**s and keep your kids away. ESP your lil girls he's in the paper and on the Internet for sexual harassment on kids 14-16 I'm pretty sure.. And I could be wrong but it's like 10 counts!!! It was in the paper last year! Hes nasty, white trash!! STAY AWAY!!! And Shannon's just as nasty n stupid for trustin him haha but I'm sure it's fine now nobody will sleep with him now he has the herpes from the nasty cu*t :)))))))) thanks.
1 post removed
wow

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jan 7, 2013
I heard hes been sticking pickels up his ass!
wow

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Jan 8, 2013
I hear the po-po lokking for him, messing around again with a minor (17 year old) he needs his balls cut off!
3 posts removed
shady mama

Beckley, WV

#11 Jan 26, 2013
I don't usually comment but gotta comment on this thing. Nobody knows hate until we discuss the hate I have for this thing were talking about here. He is more than a child molester he is a waste of human space he doesn't deserve to breathe the air we breathe. He we'd stick that thing of his in any hole he cd find he has slept w kids a third of his age and threatened to rape babies I've heard it myself!!!!! If I cd have five min alone w him I promise u he wd never be able to stick it any were else but he hides from me every chance he gets yea I said hides from a girl I want hold of this thing so bad I can feel it in my bones I heard he was fighting in the tough man boy that's gotta b a good one anyone w a brain will stay away from this trash
next time

Huntington, WV

#12 Jan 26, 2013
look for him around jordans car lot, he hangs there all the time with his drug-headed family
mother of 2

Beckley, WV

#13 Feb 16, 2013
i sure hope he gets whats coming to him .. he is a scank...oh my he is worse than that.
gay

Barboursville, WV

#14 Feb 24, 2013
this is so funny, wonder if his current girlfriend (Shannon) knows he is a queer? he was on craigslist 2 weeks ago looking for a couple to fuck or a male to have sex with. showed his picture and all on there and said he was Bi. queers are queers
1 post removed
Bethany M

United States

#16 Apr 29, 2013
Ive known John Dunlap for awhile. Everything ive read on here is True... John is a PIECE OF SHIT! USELESS AND WORTHLESS...Always saying he works here and there.. Ugh NOT.... HE DONT WORK ANYWHERE... WONT! Too DAMN SORRY TO WORK. AND YES HE DOES LIKE THE YOUNG GIRLS. HIT BEFORE THE HAIR DOES IS HIS MOTTO... IF YOU GOT YOUNG DAUGHTERS OR SISTERS KEEP THEM CLOSE... HES DISEASE INFESTED.... THESE STUPID GIRLS NEED TO INVESTIGATE HIS ASS BEFORE THEY DATE OR SCREW HIM. HE HAD SEX WITH HIS " STEP" SISTER AND NOW HES GONNA DO PRISON TIME AS SOON AS HIS TAX PAID LAWYER CAN SAY YES TO A COURT DATE. I HOPE THE SORRY LITTLE FUCKER GETS 20 YEARS... PERVERTED CHILD MOLESTOR NEEDAS TO BE LOCKED UP SO THE REST OF THE WORLD CAN HAVE SOME PIECE AND QUIET..... do not SCREW him U WILL GET HERPES!!!!!! ITS A GIVEN...
Bethany M

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2013
knownforyrs wrote:
I've know John Dunlap for A very very long time. He's the biggest liar ever, don't believe anything that comes out of that mouth! He plays girls, he's very nasty and will not work. He has two kids, one with Amanda and one with his sister!! And has nothing to do with either kid.!
Shannon meadows gave me herpes, so watch out for the both of them. I have talked to Parents, I know for sure these two have herpes. There's your warning. Stay away from these nasty fu**s and keep your kids away. ESP your lil girls he's in the paper and on the Internet for sexual harassment on kids 14-16 I'm pretty sure.. And I could be wrong but it's like 10 counts!!! It was in the paper last year! Hes nasty, white trash!! STAY AWAY!!! And Shannon's just as nasty n stupid for trustin him haha but I'm sure it's fine now nobody will sleep with him now he has the herpes from the nasty cu*t :)))))))) thanks.
4 sure!
1 post removed
hmmmmmmmm

Beckley, WV

#19 Feb 25, 2014
is he working for litter control now?
half pint

Lynchburg, VA

#20 Feb 25, 2014
He does work for litter control…he contacted his bf to try to get me and a few others in trouble because of timmy toney…I just left sherrifs office…obviously they ain't gonna do shit to him for all the wrong he's done!!
Truthsux

Beckley, WV

#21 Feb 27, 2014
What do you mean "because of Timmy Toney"? What did he do?
thefacts

Beckley, WV

#22 Mar 2, 2014
Truthsux wrote:
What do you mean "because of Timmy Toney"? What did he do?
Lol Timmy is a pill head who is apparently gay now..he and his baby's momma gave up their baby for adoption because they are worthless and are thieves who steal from everyone and would rather ho around and live off other people instead of getting jobs and doing something with heir lives. He goes from one con to another.
1 post removed
damn shame

United States

#24 Nov 3, 2014
What good for nothing piece of sh*t. Hope you get the full 10 years and end up being someone's girlfriend.
Small size

Oak Hill, WV

#25 Jul 28, 2015
half pint wrote:
He does work for litter control…he contacted his bf to try to get me and a few others in trouble because of timmy toney…I just left sherrifs office…obviously they ain't gonna do shit to him for all the wrong he's done!!
Hi while were on the subject of john Dunlap, I must add my comment. I KNOW without a doubt john is gonna get his. It's a coming. He has already been sentenced in mercer county and raliegh cointy is working ALL OF HIS CHARGES out so they don't have to take taxpayers monies and get him back and to his court dates. So they can get everything rolled into 1 court date . The irony of this all is HE WANTS A COURT/ jury trial for the sexual assault charges... Is he on crack? Jury of his peers will give him what anyone that hates him wants , 24-30 years in a real big boys prison. Not a jail. He ain't gonna get by this time.
1 post removed
Huh

Charlottesville, VA

#27 Aug 25, 2015
Small size wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi while were on the subject of john Dunlap, I must add my comment. I KNOW without a doubt john is gonna get his. It's a coming. He has already been sentenced in mercer county and raliegh cointy is working ALL OF HIS CHARGES out so they don't have to take taxpayers monies and get him back and to his court dates. So they can get everything rolled into 1 court date . The irony of this all is HE WANTS A COURT/ jury trial for the sexual assault charges... Is he on crack? Jury of his peers will give him what anyone that hates him wants , 24-30 years in a real big boys prison. Not a jail. He ain't gonna get by this time.
Has anyone heard anything about his sentencing? It's like everything is hush hush.
Not to well

United States

#28 Jan 30, 2016
knownforyrs wrote:

You don't know him as well as you think because the pos is the father to my three yr old grandson who looks just like him I swear to get my hands on him some day for the hell rained on my family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shady Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raleigh county 1 min Kelly 48
Applebee’s closed 17 min Curious 1
Tina and chris persinger 1 hr Lucy 3
Looking 1 hr Bubba 3
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 8 hr Alright Already 4,269
Drug enforcement 11 hr Pedro 3
hi 13 hr Bubba 8

Shady Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance