First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Hansford, WV

#1 Nov 14, 2010
I think he's so sexy...too bad he's married huh?
HottNwild

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Hmm is truck melts my underpants!! He's married?? To who?
Yeah

Tarboro, NC

#3 Nov 15, 2010
To a girl named Sierra and he has a baby on the way so I'd back off if I was you!!!
abc

Barboursville, WV

#4 Nov 17, 2010
chris is pretty cool and not a bad kisser trust me ive been there done that lol but just cuz that lil btch has a ring on her finger dont mean sht he cheats hate ta break it to ya sierra but hes been cheating take it from someone that nose
interested

United States

#5 Nov 17, 2010
Omg! Has he really been cheating? With who? I can't hardly believe that. Everytime I see him all he talks about is her. He's really excited about that baby too.
Every mans dream

New York, NY

#6 Nov 18, 2010
Hmm sounds like someone wants info, well that ring don't mean shit! I'll be the first to say he's not faithful;) hmm it's good stuff!
1 post removed
Umm

Tarboro, NC

#8 Nov 18, 2010
Yeah I know him too and he is crazy about Sierra and she is a good person. so why don't y'all stupid bit**es get a man that ain't married??? all you stupid bit**es are is home wrecking wh0re$ and are just jealous cuz don't nobody want to marry you. so you think you gotta mess up other peoples marriage! well she's got alot of friends that will fight for her me seeing how she is PREGNANT with chris's baby. And I am one to say when I talk to her and she finds out who you bitches are I will for sure fight for her! So yeah keep talking shit it don't take much money to get a ip adress! Leave her and her family alone!!!!!!
Sierra Walker

United States

#9 Nov 19, 2010
That's funny that he supposedly spends all this time with other girls. I'd like to know when he does that. Would it be while he's gone all night working hiss ass off to support his family. Or would that be when he's in bed all day getting ready for another day of work. No wait maybe its when he's eating dinner with his family? I really think yall need to get a life that doesn't revolve around ours. And he is very excited about our baby. Otherwise he would be with you right now instead of with me going to find out what we're having. And thanks crystal and the other person for taking up for us but I won't be pregnant forever. And when I'm not I'll find out who it is.
Every mans dream

New York, NY

#10 Nov 19, 2010
Ohh Sierra he is a cheater he is just pretending to be faithful!!! Yeah u think he's going to work,lmao okay. Maybe effing me in his truck in the woods!!! Ohh wet and wild, panties ain't the thing he melts!! Hmm eats out good to!
Sierra Walker

United States

#11 Nov 19, 2010
No wait...actually you must be that really fat, ugly girl with a speech problem. Hence "nose"...I think that's "knows" sweetie. Learn to write. But I did tell him he needed to participate in more charity work...that must have been what was going on there. Haha!
get em girl

Rocky Mount, NC

#12 Nov 19, 2010
Are we talking about the same Chris Walker that hangs out with Phillip?
chris walker

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2010
You need to get a life apparently you were not good enough or I would have married you if u stress my wife out and cause my son harm ill pay out the ass to find out who yall are and my truck will melt more thab underpants when it crashes through your house
Lmao

Tarboro, NC

#14 Nov 20, 2010
You go Chris tell em how it is!
Glade Springs Romeo

Waynesboro, VA

#15 Nov 20, 2010
Well i didnt know shadys drama queens had started the national enquirer but apparently its true so listen up here we go. Chris Walker is a purdy good ol' boy he's tryin to do right by his family and ppl wont quit talkin sh!t. It't rediculous that jelousy is so bad around here. Yall obviously wasnt meant to be together or he would be with you. Instead he found someone who actually makes him happy and doesnt run her mouth like a shady hoe. I know this cuz i met her a few times. Shes by far the nicest girl hes been with. Pretty bad when ya gotta leave your little town to find a wife that will keep her nose clean not talk shit when she cant back it up and screw all of your buddies isnt it folks? Well that seems to be shady spring for ya these days. Girls im sorry if Chris left your VJ's wollered out and useless to other men or yourselves but you dont have to tell lies on him to make yourself feel good. Its not gonna help a bit i promise. So close your mouths and your vj's apparently and try to go on with yourlife without tryin to fu%k up someone elses. It's not that hard. Look at all these other town that dont have all that drama. Take lessons and life will get much better.
justin selleck

United States

#16 Nov 20, 2010
Yo stav man i believe you dont worry sierra dont sweat it the girls are just mad cause ol stopher aint given it to them anymore. If they was that lucky in the first place. see chris use to be known as the stud of shady and your just p!ssed cause he wont lay it to you cause he found a real girl. oh and she can acctually drive his truck ;) peace out..........
ShirShir

United States

#17 Nov 20, 2010
Every mans dream wrote:
Ohh Sierra he is a cheater he is just pretending to be faithful!!! Yeah u think he's going to work,lmao okay. Maybe effing me in his truck in the woods!!! Ohh wet and wild, panties ain't the thing he melts!! Hmm eats out good to!
Ohh girl,thats not his sex melting your panties its that nasty green stuff coming out of you thats doing that because any girl that can get on a puplic forum and brag about having sex with a married man with a baby on the way true or not has to be a straight out NASTY WHORE with no respect for herself,and if you lower yourself to doing one married man chances are you are doing many more and have something Ajax cant scrub off...Oh and BTW Stavi and Sierra congrats on that baby boy cant wait for him to get here, we got alot of spoiling to do and dont worry about "ole Ho" girls like are just a waste of air that a real woman breathes.
Glade Springs Romeo

Thurmond, WV

#18 Nov 21, 2010
see there ol stav they is people out there that know the real you. that just goes to show whatever lil shady pillhead nasty ho wrote that shit was just startin drama. all these lil shady hos are druggies drama queens and they aint worth a nickle. they all need there noses broke so they cant snort shit and needed there ass busted as a child so they would have a little more respect for other people little own thierselves. the world has gone to hell in a handbasket. its a shame to know half the people we knew of growin up aint worth a damn pal. maybe they'll all realize one day when they have children and families of there own. just keep on keepin on lifes a garden dig it and all that other good shit joe dirt says. dont even worry cuz sierra is a good girl and yall will do alright together just keep yalls heads up and ignore all the ignorance around shady...
proud mama

Cyclone, WV

#19 Nov 21, 2010
Umm wrote:
Yeah I know him too and he is crazy about Sierra and she is a good person. so why don't y'all stupid bit**es get a man that ain't married??? all you stupid bit**es are is home wrecking wh0re$ and are just jealous cuz don't nobody want to marry you. so you think you gotta mess up other peoples marriage! well she's got alot of friends that will fight for her me seeing how she is PREGNANT with chris's baby. And I am one to say when I talk to her and she finds out who you bitches are I will for sure fight for her! So yeah keep talking shit it don't take much money to get a ip adress! Leave her and her family alone!!!!!!
well said!!! sierra has been my friend for yrs and im one of those friends who would fight for her!! I dont know chris too well but he seems to be crazy about her last time they were at my house he seemed pretty cool, and your right who ever started this thread is probably a home wreckin whore! sounds to me like there tryin to stir up some trouble cause they think they have a half a chance with him! or im thinkin an ex lol chicks like my sister i really would snap some ones neck over her IN A HEART BEAT!!!!
proud mama

Cyclone, WV

#20 Nov 21, 2010
Sierra Walker wrote:
That's funny that he supposedly spends all this time with other girls. I'd like to know when he does that. Would it be while he's gone all night working hiss ass off to support his family. Or would that be when he's in bed all day getting ready for another day of work. No wait maybe its when he's eating dinner with his family? I really think yall need to get a life that doesn't revolve around ours. And he is very excited about our baby. Otherwise he would be with you right now instead of with me going to find out what we're having. And thanks crystal and the other person for taking up for us but I won't be pregnant forever. And when I'm not I'll find out who it is.
lol when you told me about this , you know i just had to see what was going on and put my 2 cents in! bet you made them fell pretty stupid lol! I know you wont be pregnant forever butttttt you know id fight for ya regaurdless Love ya! come see me and Wyatt and Brandon when ya get the chance! and take care of that baby!
yea yea

United States

#21 Nov 24, 2010
let me say ya know i know for a fact chris and sierra are happy to gather..and from me to talk yah chris is damn good guy..he found what was right for him and is making it work! and to sirra from what i know your pretty cool girl! congrats on the baby boy!!!. all yall other bithces thats got problems get the fuck over it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shady Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 16 min Water Boi 1,380
Donald "Joke" Trump nomination...... 27 min Steak 9
Hey WV republicans or as I call them......... 53 min George 21
Trump/Pence aka TP 54 min Steak 2
Foster kids 2 hr Fostering By Choice 3
natalie and jack 4 hr Blc 29
Best orthopedic doctor (Sep '13) 4 hr Melissa 26

Shady Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance