Next Last
IMO

Parkersburg, WV

#1 Dec 30, 2010
What do you think about this bitch?
ttt

Cartersville, VA

#2 Dec 30, 2010
shes gotta new bf every other week. and thinks shes better then everyone else yet claims to be so sweet. honey you drive around in that car mommy and daddy bought you and your clothes? awful
2 posts removed
oooomggg

Parkersburg, WV

#5 Dec 30, 2010
um she's gross as hell. She thinks being in key club is cool, as well as listening to Justin Beiber. Probably one. of the bigggestt sluts in the Oak Hill/Beckley area.. She just hides her sexual temptations at school.
Kaitlyn Sparacino

Parkersburg, WV

#6 Dec 30, 2010
I hate the bitch. I really wish she would quit cheerleading, she has gain TONS of weight an looks like her mom now!
Alicia Jones

Parkersburg, WV

#7 Dec 30, 2010
Nobody likes her and she dated Brian Wood. She lost her virginity to him which is pretty low. I'm guessing she has horrible parents.
FAQ

Parkersburg, WV

#8 Dec 30, 2010
Kaitlyn Sparacino wrote:
I hate the bitch. I really wish she would quit cheerleading, she has gain TONS of weight an looks like her mom now!
Agreed I don't think anyone likes her.
2 posts removed
preachermanj

Madison, WV

#11 Dec 31, 2010
this topic is ridiculous. ashley is nothing at all like this. she is a great person and liked by many people. what a sad attempt to take down a good person by people who are jealous and trying to make themselves look cool. anyone who posts such lies and nasty things is surely a pathetic loser who needs only to look in a mirror at themselves.
hahaha

Fayetteville, WV

#12 Dec 31, 2010
What's a preacher doing on topix?
1 post removed
xoxoxoxoxo

Parkersburg, WV

#14 Dec 31, 2010
hahaha wrote:
What's a preacher doing on topix?
haha I doubt it's a preacher. It's probably her gay mom on here backing her up. Lots of people have told a few friends of mine that she is too involved with her problems example, calling her boyfriends and chatting with them on myspace.. It's really weird. Two of my friends dated her and was freaked out by her mom. Aaawwwkwaaard!!!
gibberish

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Dec 31, 2010
Don wrote:
<quoted text> Oh shut the Fu*k up!! Everyone knows Ashley is a good for nothing skank that expects everything to go her way. It's her fault she's so public about her flaws and acts like a spoiled brat going around and talking shit about others.. Nobody is even jealous of her AT ALL!!!! Everyone just hates her.
agreed.
preachermanj

Madison, WV

#16 Dec 31, 2010
i am not a preacher nor ashleys mom. i just happen to know ashley and i know her mom. i agree her mom is a little involved in her life but i also know her mom does not call any of her friends or boyfriends. they call her. i have been around when it happened. i call her myself if i have a problem. ashley and her mom are both nice. you people are idiots that obviously dont know either of them. you just like to cause trouble. maybe if your parents were a little more involved with you then you would not be such sad losers. i don't think a preacher would call you names and her mom probably doesn't even know about topix. ha ha ha
hahaha

Fayetteville, WV

#17 Dec 31, 2010
Then why are you calling yourself preacherman? That's disrespectful to god mr high & mighty
preachermanj

Madison, WV

#18 Dec 31, 2010
hahaha wrote:
Then why are you calling yourself preacherman? That's disrespectful to god mr high & mighty
because that is what i am going to school to become. everyone on here uses fake names. do their names always mean something? i think not. the lies and insults about good people on here are what is disrespectful to God. somehow i think you need to learn to show respect to people as well as to God as to others on this site that was not intended for the purpose you all are using it for.
2 posts removed
cOOkie

Parkersburg, WV

#21 Dec 31, 2010
Who is Ashley Estep?
cOOkie

Parkersburg, WV

#22 Dec 31, 2010
preachermanj wrote:
<quoted text>
because that is what i am going to school to become. everyone on here uses fake names. do their names always mean something? i think not. the lies and insults about good people on here are what is disrespectful to God. somehow i think you need to learn to show respect to people as well as to God as to others on this site that was not intended for the purpose you all are using it for.
What a hipocrite you are lmao!! If u were all about God then you wouldn't be on this website talking about her mom and all. Instead u shld be stuffing your brown nose in that bible and read that. But mke sure you wipe the shit off ur nose before you read since it's been up ashleys ass all this time. Fuck you
1 post removed
hahaha

Fayetteville, WV

#24 Dec 31, 2010
Buddy, I never said I didn't believe on God and I haven't said one thing about her. Check your facts. & you can shove it, cause you're a hypocritical moron. Go study that bible some more.
hahaha

Fayetteville, WV

#25 Dec 31, 2010
Wait correction, I'm as close to god as I could be. I read your sentence wrong, muh bad
Limp Bizkit

Parkersburg, WV

#26 Jan 1, 2011
Wow I guess her mom is embarrassing the crap outta her right now lol. I don't even like Ashley cause her parents told her to stop bring friends with me cause I live in a trailer..
preachermanj

Madison, WV

#27 Jan 1, 2011
ashleys parents would not do that and i know because i lived in a trailer and she was friends with me. there had to be some other reason. maybe ashley just didn't like you? people who post such lies in order to make themselves feel better really need help. i am no longer going to be party to this ridiculous crap. ashley and her parents are great people and anyone that really knows them will know that. they don't need me nor anyone else to defend them. i will continue to look at this site to keep up with what may be happening in my home town that is of importance not to try to beat up good people. ashley is one of my best friends and she does not judge people because of where they live or what they have.
Bob

Parkersburg, WV

#28 Jan 1, 2011
If your her best friend then who are you? I'd your her real friend then u will tell us. Plus Ashley is a totally bitch. No one ever likes her at school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shady Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bernie Sanders 17 min Doctor 7
tink brown caught in lies removes posts 29 min Playa Buster Sees... 1
Is Alpha going down now? 48 min nemesis 7
News Drug roundup in Raleigh Co. nets 28 arrests (Dec '14) 59 min hit a nerve 6
Create your own Forum 2 hr ldywv33 367
attention: bigot obrien and bigot beckley council 8 hr Posted Reply 5
Shooters Roost screwing customers! (Jan '13) 14 hr joey 136
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shady Spring Mortgages