sweet and sassy

Rocky Mount, NC

#1 Jul 10, 2009
He is so sexy and my hero anyone know anything bout him i would so like to hook up let me know thanks....
1 post removed
WOW
#3 Dec 16, 2010
Jason Webb is a whore. He cheats on his girlfriend and she doesnt even know it. He talks shit about her all the time and he dates younger girls so they are naive and dont realize what is going on. He is a loser and will not ammount to much. Put the pieces together and it shows something just is not right.
ignorance

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Jan 9, 2011
WOW wrote:
Jason Webb is a whore. He cheats on his girlfriend and she doesnt even know it. He talks shit about her all the time and he dates younger girls so they are naive and dont realize what is going on. He is a loser and will not ammount to much. Put the pieces together and it shows something just is not right.
He cheats on the girl he's with now? LB?
Maple

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 10, 2011
He has a girlfriend?? Since when?? Who is she?? Let me know because I have something to say!!!
Shady

Dahlonega, GA

#6 Jan 11, 2011
Maple wrote:
He has a girlfriend?? Since when?? Who is she?? Let me know because I have something to say!!!
Yeah he has been with a girl for well over a year that I know about. They are always together, he lived with her for months and months?
Maple

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 11, 2011
She needs to wake up. I hope she doesn't think she is his one and only because she is not. I know for a fact her has been seeing a young girl on and off for about 9 months.
Shady

Dahlonega, GA

#8 Jan 12, 2011
Are her initials LB. If no, she is in for a major shock?
Just to be sure, we are talking about the drugged out guy that has been in and out of jail for theft, ect...from crab orchard, about 28-9? Also has a kid with another young lady?
teddy86

Beckley, WV

#9 Jan 12, 2011
if your talking about the one that lives in beaver and is about 20-24, yea he cheats but i dont see why anyone would want that ugly thing!
Maple

Oakvale, WV

#10 Jan 12, 2011
No her initials are not L.B.. They are S.M. and she is 17 or I would put her name on here. Yeah it is the same guy. I am aware that he has problems but I guess he has told her that he is trying to change, trying to do this and trying to do that. I guess he has not told her that he is trying to keep up with several girls at the same time. Also there have been several things come up missing from her mom's house since he started coming around so I am going to guess where they might be going!!! I hope all these girls wake up.

Since: Jan 11

Powellton, WV

#11 Jan 12, 2011
Maple wrote:
No her initials are not L.B.. They are S.M. and she is 17 or I would put her name on here. Yeah it is the same guy. I am aware that he has problems but I guess he has told her that he is trying to change, trying to do this and trying to do that. I guess he has not told her that he is trying to keep up with several girls at the same time. Also there have been several things come up missing from her mom's house since he started coming around so I am going to guess where they might be going!!! I hope all these girls wake up.
I would like some more info on this guy! He sounds like I guy I might know all to well!
gimme a break

Lawton, OK

#12 Jan 13, 2011
spend 5 minutes around the dude you'll find out hes a creep spend five more minutes around him he'll steal somethin from you spend another minute with him your an idiot
Kenna

Oakvale, WV

#13 Jan 13, 2011
gimme a break wrote:
spend 5 minutes around the dude you'll find out hes a creep spend five more minutes around him he'll steal somethin from you spend another minute with him your an idiot
You have him pegged!!! I dated a guy that he was friends with until he screwed him over and he's always got a couple of stupid girls taking care of him. He would sit around and brag about it. Showed what a creep he was.
Concerned

Lawton, OK

#14 Jan 19, 2011
Indicted on January 15 for third offense shoplifting Hurray!!!!!
Shady

Winder, GA

#15 Jan 19, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Indicted on January 15 for third offense shoplifting Hurray!!!!!
LOL, what a skanky loser!
Kenna

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 19, 2011
He may have been indicted but he is still free and will just get out of it. That seems to be how he is.How many times has he been in trouble?
Concerned

Lawton, OK

#17 Jan 20, 2011
Kenna wrote:
He may have been indicted but he is still free and will just get out of it. That seems to be how he is.How many times has he been in trouble?
He probably won't get out of it this time...this is his third offense shoplifting charge...which in WV carrys a felony and one to ten year sentence not to mention the fines...seeing how he just got off probation from a 06 b&e and petit larceny incident I hope the judge will see fit to keep him behind bars where he belongs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shady Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shane RIP 32 min Sam I Am 7
Why won’t people work?? 50 min BigD 2
Help my husband is always Horney (Nov '11) 1 hr Emma 67
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 4 hr So_da_lish_us 7,529
WOAY audio and video out of sync 5 hr berry 4
dustyn dodson (Jul '15) 12 hr lol 2
Beckley west apts 13 hr Beckley Dude 3

Shady Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance