ilessthan3u

Beckley, WV

#1 Oct 23, 2010
What do you think?
WOW

Beckley, WV

#2 Oct 23, 2010
I think you need to stop putting peoples names on here. Grow up....Find some friends ...Do something around the house for your parents...Do your homework so you wont grow up to be a looser anymore...
Helleaiser

Parkersburg, WV

#3 Oct 24, 2010
WOW wrote:
I think you need to stop putting peoples names on here. Grow up....Find some friends ...Do something around the house for your parents...Do your homework so you wont grow up to be a looser anymore...
why don't you make him?? Yeah that's what thought.. Get off topix if you don't wanna hear this shit. Plain and simple. Quit being a two year old with your bitchfits nobody cares..
WOW

Beckley, WV

#4 Oct 25, 2010
Helleaiser wrote:
<quoted text> why don't you make him?? Yeah that's what thought.. Get off topix if you don't wanna hear this shit. Plain and simple. Quit being a two year old with your bitchfits nobody cares..
Your stupid !!!!
Nick Johnson

Tarboro, NC

#5 Oct 27, 2010
Hey guys. Why don't you get my name off here and quit having your little immature fights. Act like you have some sense okay?
1 post removed
SongBird

Beckley, WV

#7 Oct 30, 2010
I think you high schoolers need to grow up! I'm so glad Indy, Shady, and Liberty are getting a police officer in their schools. Half the crap like this won't be going on in school.
Sadsadgirl

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Oct 30, 2010
He tries to act all nice but if your a 9th grader than stay away. He will try to get you pregnant!!
student

Beckley, WV

#9 Nov 1, 2010
Ugh whatever. Nick Johnson is the nicest guy i know. But yeah then again he IS a guy, what do you expect? Overall hes super sweet & he will always be there for you.
DSKLSDKLLSDKKLSD

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Nov 2, 2010
Nick Johnson is a badass and im prett sure if you said that to his face he would beat you to the point of retardation
Shchskdocne

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2010
I really don't like nick. He plays it off like he's such a good Christian. I really despise him. Not gonna go into detail why.
1 post removed
Sswrestler

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Jul 31, 2011
Who the hell Is that ilessthan3u
Amber Rose

Beckley, WV

#14 Dec 11, 2011
UMMM, What Nick yu guys talkn bout?
h1684

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Dec 12, 2011
well I think nick is a really nice guy!
ShadySpring

Beckley, WV

#16 Jan 26, 2012
He seems like a really nice guy. But who knows, people aren't what they seem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shady Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Got a black girlfriend today. Praise black Jesus 5 hr hovercrap 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 5 hr Kornho Granny 4,404
maga 6 hr Pulse of the MAGAts 2
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 9 hr what a russsh 7,490
ACT Cosmetology 10 hr watchingyou 2
Places to dumpster dive in Beckley area? (Jun '14) 10 hr watchingyou 20
Commodities to replace foodstamps 12 hr Fake news 17

Shady Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance