First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Papa John

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Aug 15, 2010
How good do you think the team will be this year?
lmao

Rocky Mount, NC

#2 Aug 15, 2010
horrible.
Yeah

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Aug 17, 2010
lmao wrote:
horrible.
. Whatever, the team this year is already awesome.. We have a lot of good players. We had our first scrimmage Saturday and we won by like two touchdowns..
1 post removed
Hahaha

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Aug 18, 2010
They're gonna suck. They claim that they "run shit" hahaha no.
LB or FU

Beckley, WV

#6 Aug 18, 2010
The team is going to the playoffs..You can mark that shit down
Hahaha

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Aug 19, 2010
Yeah, with the great players they have haaahaaaahaaaaa no.
Well well

Beckley, WV

#8 Aug 28, 2010
They already lost their first game. Shadys football team is really bad. They only say they're gonna to win because they all have huge egos.
ahahaha

Beckley, WV

#9 Aug 28, 2010
Well well wrote:
They already lost their first game. Shadys football team is really bad. They only say they're gonna to win because they all have huge egos.
I agree with you 100%. They always say they're going to 'run shit', in which they never do. They suck. The only time the SSHS team was really good was when they had the seniors that graduated from 09 and 2010. Like Eric Warden, Jesse Long, Josh Weeks and Nathan Wilburn.
1 post removed
Well well

Beckley, WV

#11 Aug 28, 2010
ahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you 100%. They always say they're going to 'run shit', in which they never do. They suck. The only time the SSHS team was really good was when they had the seniors that graduated from 09 and 2010. Like Eric Warden, Jesse Long, Josh Weeks and Nathan Wilburn.
They're a bunch of big egoed preppy, pretty boys. They don't run shit, because they are shit.
ahahaha

Beckley, WV

#12 Aug 28, 2010
Well well wrote:
<quoted text>
They're a bunch of big egoed preppy, pretty boys. They don't run shit, because they are shit.
Exactly!lol
yeahh

Fayetteville, WV

#13 Aug 30, 2010
ahahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!lol
tru dat
Well well

Beckley, WV

#14 Aug 30, 2010
LB or FU wrote:
The team is going to the playoffs..You can mark that shit down
That's why they got creamed Friday, right?
babyyyy

Beckley, WV

#15 Sep 5, 2010
last time i checked their 1-1? yeah absolutely horrible
take that

Beckley, WV

#16 Sep 20, 2010
ohhhh 3-1, and they're only loss is to an undefeated team. this team suckssss!!!
and btw if your going to mention the good seniors from the 09 season.... how do you not mention eric lucas? the only all stater from that team, shows you guys know nothing about football
1 post removed
mommy33

Beckley, WV

#18 Nov 6, 2010
shady is going to play off this year now
you know

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2010
Hahaha wrote:
They're gonna suck. They claim that they "run shit" hahaha no.
hahahahaha thats funny.. and your from oakhill? who won that game and who went to playoffs?
you know

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2010
obviously we sucked because we went 7-3 and was one of six teams in shady to go to playoffs ever.. yeah we blew so much dick let me tell ya

Since: Dec 10

Rocky Mount, NC

#21 Dec 17, 2010
During my three and half year sentence to shady I DID notice how horrible the football team really was. Now, as to speculation as to how good they will be next year (This coming year)? Who knows. They sucked. Will continue to suck, I think. But its not the fault of the coaches...its those dumba** players responsibilty to actually play the game.
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him catch a football.

PLUS, they're no black kids playing, so they automatically suck.
Puddi

Huntington, IN

#22 Dec 17, 2010
Shady sucks every year. Unfortunately so does every other team and shady happens to be slightly better. every year the team sucks. Thats the saddest part. No one even watches the game. They pay 5$ to not root for the team. Apparently walking around a circle is more entriguing than watching shady play.
shady

United States

#23 Dec 18, 2010
actually, shady has been pretty good at football comparing?? obviously.. o9 & 10 yr was the best cause everyone oh named kicked a@&, so eat it! this yr shadys got this.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shady Spring Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VA Hospital 4 min Trollomania 2
Four wheeler stole in Beckley (Nov '14) 5 min Nancy 40
Neil Boden - lawyer in Beckley - any info? (Jun '10) 33 min Pit Bull 10
Josh Biggs (Aug '12) Dec 2 Bodypowder 9
theifs (Jun '15) Dec 2 Bodypowder 4
meadows heating an cooling (Jan '14) Dec 2 Bodypowder 6
Justin Selleck (Aug '12) Dec 2 Tyoe 2 13

Shady Spring Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance