Early Morning Fatal Accident

Early Morning Fatal Accident

There are 3 comments on the WTHR-TV Indianapolis story from Aug 31, 2008, titled Early Morning Fatal Accident. In it, WTHR-TV Indianapolis reports that:

Indianapolis- The southbound lanes of I-465 were diverted on the city's northeast side for a few hours, due to a fatal accident Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTHR-TV Indianapolis.

44 yrs in indy

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Sep 1, 2008
sad , its a shame why young people want to kill themselves in their cars
kygirl

Cynthiana, KY

#2 Sep 5, 2008
sad, that people say stupid things like this also.. I dont think anyone wants to die in a car accident, thats why they are called accidents, have some respect for the family.
jesse

Panama City, FL

#3 Oct 3, 2008
i somewhat knew this girl. she was a lovely young lady that has a 1 year old daughter. I just found out about this today. I only knew her from her work. She was always smiling and cheerful. This is a tragic loss.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shadeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crowbar Murder (Feb '14) Mon Payback 22
Joe weaver (Oct '15) Aug 24 Lang2883 4
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (May '08) Aug 16 hamiltonhottie77 130
An American Love Story Aug 12 Truth 2
News Laimbeer's son sentenced (Jun '07) Jul '16 Isiah Rocks 8
News Indiana cougar sightings to become common (Jul '08) Jul '16 Cabin1986 89
CPS, Judge Faith Graham, others Torturing Jamel... (Jul '14) Jul '16 Jason 7

Shadeland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shadeland Mortgages