Escaped inmate leads drying up

Full story: WISH-TV 8 Indiana News

A month after a convicted murderer escaped from the Rockville Correctional Facility, investigators say leads are drying up.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
James Etling

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

This story is really not that complicated. She got out of jail by giving a needy man a full service fluid change on a regular basis. Of course if that man's wife had kept him unloaded like a good wife should, he would not have been needy in the first place. But there are plenty of lazy wives. So now Sarah has found another needy man whose whose unsuspecting mind has been abducted as a result of her well perfected fluid adjusting skills. Maybe its once a day, maybe twice a week. Some poor guy is glad to give her sanctuary while she continues to blow....his mind.
Brian

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

James Etling wrote:
This story is really not that complicated. She got out of jail by giving a needy man a full service fluid change on a regular basis. Of course if that man's wife had kept him unloaded like a good wife should, he would not have been needy in the first place. But there are plenty of lazy wives. So now Sarah has found another needy man whose whose unsuspecting mind has been abducted as a result of her well perfected fluid adjusting skills. Maybe its once a day, maybe twice a week. Some poor guy is glad to give her sanctuary while she continues to blow....his mind.
Hmm...kinda sounds like you had your "fluids drained" by her too. Is she staying at your house? I feel sorry for your wife (if you have one) with that kind of viewpoint.
Wake up Indiana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2008

I blame the IDOC for its mismanagement. J. David Donahue has cut staffing, gotten rid of experience staff, undertrained staff, changed the whole system in which prisoners are placed in facilities, and sent out memo after memo which allows offenders more rights than those who are in charge of them. Governor Daniels refused to get rid of Donahue because he was saving money, but at what cost to those who worked at the IDOC facilities and who were being housed at those facilities. It just happens that Sara is much smarter than the average con.
Therefore, I blame Mitch Daniels for this one. He needed to get off his butt and get rid of Donahue 3 years ago when he started shifting all the Superintendents around for all the stupid rule changes which HE (Donahue) was making, and all the cuts in staffing which HE (Donahue) was making. Now we are all paying the price. Higher crime rates and more violence! Sorry, but there are NO programs in the prisons, it is all a sham! All the good programs are gone!!!!
Education in the Adult system under John Nally (who is by the way head of IDOC education) is a waste. If John Nally cannot get a kick back, then he gets rid of the program that is why he wants Oakland City University to do internet programs.
Wake up Indiana!
TimAdams

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2008

James Etling wrote:
I see, so you are saying that if the prison guard's wife had been meeting her marital obligation and took good care of this guy's....needs, Sarah would still be in jail and the prison guard would not currently be in jail. Is that what you are driving at??
Dennis_Daviess Co

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

It sure seems like they are not looking in the right places. No matter who she is servicing if that is even the case here. She sure is doing a good job of hiding out from the law either way you look at it. I say her time is running out though. They usually don't stay gone that long. Unless it is a case like the girls that helped Manson out. That one stayed gone for a lot of years before she got caught. And when they did catch up to her she was an everyday house wife tending to the kids like any other mother would be doing. She has probably died her hair already to a different color and either lost weight or put on weight to change her looks. Either way what ever she is doing seems to be working for the time being. But with Johnny Law on the look out it won't last much longer. She'll be behind some bars before long. And then she won't be servicing anyone unless it is her own breed if you know what I mean.
bored with stupidity

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

James Etling wrote:
Are you a Freak???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shadeland Discussions

Search the Shadeland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Review: Creative Solutions 2 hr DC Creative Solutions 1
Indiana cougar sightings to become common (May '08) 19 hr dlp 126
Is Lafayette Police Lt. Tom Davidson An Idiot? Thu WheelChair 1
New McCuteheon baseball coach badnwes Jun 30 Info 1
Robotic surgery improves hysterectomy (Jan '09) Jun 30 linda ramirez 16
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Jun 29 Lord Hater 92
dragonbane tattoo (May '12) Jun 27 Sirrygoose 4
•••
•••
•••
Shadeland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Shadeland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••