Living a dream, one sandwich at a time

Living a dream, one sandwich at a time

There are 3 comments on the The Indianapolis Star story from Nov 15, 2007, titled Living a dream, one sandwich at a time. In it, The Indianapolis Star reports that:

Doug Schwall said he always wanted to be an entrepreneur and passionate about something in his life.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Indianapolis Star.

Yummy

Crawfordsville, IN

#1 Nov 15, 2007
My mother introduced me to this shop 20 years ago.Your not in a cattle line ordering.They give better personal service.Subs are excellent.Great to see news on local business's.
jen

Reston, VA

#2 Nov 15, 2007
my grandpa brought me here when i was visiting in '97 i love it. i go there with my mom when we can!
Jessica

United States

#3 Nov 15, 2007
This was very uplifting, and I needed it today, I'm feeling kind of down, they should do a story of pick me ups, or 100 reasons to be happy.(Reasons, not opinions on why you are happy!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shadeland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rtv6 special on a Purdue study on peeing in pools Dec 18 Alt 1
Where can you find single girls in Lafayette? Dec '16 Just an internet guy 3
Crowbar Murder (Feb '14) Nov '16 Guest 23
News Purdue suspends 4 football players after sex as... Nov '16 Trump16 3
ISO family of Thomas Matthew Farrell (Senior).... (Jun '15) Nov '16 Farrellfirl000 2
adult fastpitch softball Nov '16 shagerty 1
News W.L. family shares struggle to survive (Mar '09) Oct '16 skeletons in her ... 22

Shadeland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shadeland Mortgages