Illegal immigrant convicted of welfare fraud in Green Bay

Apr 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTAQ-AM Green Bay

Graciela Antonio illegally received $25,416 in taxpayer-funded public assistance for food and medical bills over three years.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2013

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Apr 9, 2013
this can't be right, so many brain dead claim that illegal aliens do not and can not get welfare. keep looking where there is an illegal aliens there is more fraud.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Apr 10, 2013
My guess is she admitted it ,and was unafraid . And they actually did their job and arrested her .Now lets see if they deport.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 10, 2013
bob wrote:
My guess is she admitted it ,and was unafraid . And they actually did their job and arrested her .Now lets see if they deport.
i don't see her being deported,fraud i don't think is seen as a crime bad enough to remove a dem voter.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Ya, I didnt see that either . I read afer I posted . thought it was a done deal.Her kids her husband and her should be deported . You kow she is geting money for those kids . nd they sould nt b legal . Moms not their not . She even had job a citizen would want at a good wage . Isnt shesupposedto be doin what illegals like to do wrk in the fields?
ronnie

Provo, UT

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Another illegal in Utah was arrested for the same thing. They'll deport her after she serves jail time. But we simply don't have the manpower to locate the thousands that are doing the very same thing. They've also found crime rings all over this Country that are filing Tax returns for fake names and employers. And Obama told the IRS to proccess the returns and pay the refund. Whaaaaat! What is wrong with this Country???? We need leadership/ Our founders would be rolling around in their graves.
Con Todo

United States

#6 Apr 11, 2013
Hey, I know this lady too! She's a life long Republican. She worked on Mitt's campaign.
Wom is who

Mckenzie, TN

#7 Apr 12, 2013
Whom are the illegal aliens in this country? All you white and black people are llegal liens as far as my people are concerned.. Go back to Europe and Africa where you came from and get your welfare there. You people are just as illegal as the ones you are calling illegal aliens. Geeezh!
lynn

Willcox, AZ

#8 Apr 24, 2013
Did ya all read that the bomber in Boston was on welfare??? Our own tax dollars paid for the this tragedy. Who will we support next?
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Apr 25, 2013
I'm reminded of the newest crime ring that's circulating in Utah today. I'm sure they've done it or tried to do in in many other States. But what's happening, is the Mexicans steal product's from Home Depot then return them for gift cards. Then sell the gift cards online for cash. This has been going on for a while. And Home Depot Stores are now taking a look at allowing them to hang out in their parking lot's. When will civilized company's. and Country's learn. They don't think like we do. Theft is part of their basic make-up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 28 min Tealiban Fascists 7,045
Justice Department warns of gangs in Wisconsin (Dec '08) Aug 27 Kin9 5horty 66
Opie's Kielbasa Club is now open Aug 27 Ina 1
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
Are African Americans welcomed in Green Bay? (Feb '12) Aug 18 Working Man 18
Sleeping man's cigarette sparks Green Bay apart... Aug 12 Milwaukee Journal... 7
Michael Jackson's final residence replete with ... Aug 5 Hugh Janus 2
•••
•••
•••

Seymour Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••