McDonald, Sgt. James W. 'Mac'

McDonald, Sgt. James W. 'Mac'

There are 3 comments on the WisInfo story from Nov 19, 2007, titled McDonald, Sgt. James W. 'Mac'. In it, WisInfo reports that:

Sgt. James W. McDonald, 26, of the 1st Battalion, 5th Cavalry Regiment, passed away unexpectedly on Monday, Nov. via WisInfo

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WisInfo.

Sarah Hamilton

Neenah, WI

#1 Nov 20, 2007
My dad.
Captain Kerry Hamilton
was really close friends
with Mr. McDonald.
All of us will
miss his greatly
he was an amazing man
WE LOVE YOU AND WE WONT FORGET YOU!
He served his country

Chesapeake, VA

#2 Mar 24, 2008
This man served his country with pride and received a serious head wound during the war. He served two tours in Iraq. Where is the respect his country owes him?
His death is undetermined but they ruled it not a suicide or accidental. He was having nose bleeds prior to his death and the Drs said it was nothing to worry about.
It is obvious this man, this son of America died from his wounds, its clear to everyone except the military and the goverment. If they are unsure they should give him the benefit of the doubt and use the prepondorous of the evidence and rule his death as a result of the war so he can receive his countrys respect as such. This is a sad episode of a countrys lack of respect for one of their own.
Jamestown NY

Jamestown, NY

#3 Mar 24, 2008
Makes me wonder how many more heros we have out there that have died for their country but the government is saying the same thing about their deaths!?!?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reid Ribble is a child molester Jun 9 Chloe Martinsdale 1
The Old Fort Howard web site wins another award Jun 9 NewsCorp 1
Amber Wilde / Matt Schneider May '16 Curious 1
A Criminal Shoots Students at a Wisconsin High ... Apr '16 Culture Auditor 1
News Cause of Seymour barn fire remains unknown (Apr '13) Apr '13 TSFF119 2
News 'Tis the Season For Nearly Nude Calendars (Dec '06) Sep '11 The Hero 6
Review: Jackson Point Sports Grill (Jul '11) Jul '11 Lisa 1

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance