Ashwaubenons Adam DeGrave dies after ...

Ashwaubenons Adam DeGrave dies after moped crash on Highway 172 near Green Bay

There are 4 comments on the Appleton Post-Crescent story from Jul 16, 2010, titled Ashwaubenons Adam DeGrave dies after moped crash on Highway 172 near Green Bay. In it, Appleton Post-Crescent reports that:

The 17-year-old Ashwaubenon boy who died after a moped he was driving collided with a pickup truck on Highway 172 on Thursday night has been identified as Adam DeGrave.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Appleton Post-Crescent.

rebecca birdens

De Pere, WI

#1 Jul 16, 2010
i feel so bad for that family
Krissy B

Green Bay, WI

#3 Jul 17, 2010
OMG, i don not believe wat has happened it is still a shock to me, it is really hard 2 take in, it will probably take a while, i can't stop crying, it feels like some insane nightmare. My heart goes out 2 adams family and close friends, he will be missed sooooooooo much you have no idea. It will be so weird walking into school on september 1st, 2010, cuz he will not be their. Adam and i had our differences but he was really nice, and he dated one of my bff's briana. Adam and i were in biology together he had to retake it cuz he failed, but he passed this time.....i think. he always had somthing funny 2 say like one time he came into class late cuz he had to change his belt and get his haircut, it was so funny. He always had a smile on his face i don't htink i ever saw him sad or angry. he was always happy and making funny jokes and telling hillarious stories. I and many other ppl will miss u sooo much Adam. R.I.P
P.S. i will never 4get you.
Sincerely,
Kristina Barthels
Krissy B

Green Bay, WI

#4 Jul 17, 2010
I meant he had 2 get his hair cut and change his belt cuz dirk ribbons (our accociate principal) made him do it. Thx 4 all the good times adam <3
NoName

Green Bay, WI

#5 Jun 17, 2011
Miss you adam &#9829; its almost been a year since this tragic accident. I am 1 of his close family friends. miss you adam and love you always, your heart and joy still goes on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What a Clown Burst Jun 22 Static Quotients 1
They Asked Me How I Knew Jun 22 Ante Status Quo 1
Status Quo and the Previous Status Quo Jun 22 Status Quo Ante 1
girls Jun 6 dude 1
Riverside Animal Hospital (Jan '13) May '15 kelsey 10
News Cause of Seymour barn fire remains unknown (Apr '13) Apr '13 TSFF119 2
News 'Tis the Season For Nearly Nude Calendars (Dec '06) Sep '11 The Hero 6
More from around the web

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE