Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6360 Jan 17, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>
you are really Cute-n-cuddly
Scott walker for President For ever.Zipper do you know where I can get one of those full size cut outs of Scott Walker. I love 'em
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6361 Jan 17, 2013
I beleive in the second amendment,we might need them to fight a take over by corporations. Corporations are the biggest criminals and biggest threat to our freedom. So take note plutocrat fascists.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6362 Jan 18, 2013
We are going to work even harder to get out the vote and educate the public on the issues.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#6363 Jan 21, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
Boehner and Ryan must be put before firing squads because they voted to RAISE TAXES. Hey Grover your hand has been called. The repubs are really going to be infighting now. I love to watch them selfdestruct.Hey Whootea, try maxipads like McConnel
wasn't it the Senate democrats that made up the compromise to raise taxes? the democrats raised our taxes .
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6364 Jan 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't it the Senate democrats that made up the compromise to raise taxes? the democrats raised our taxes .
Indeed they did for those above 400,000, because the math on cutting the deficit doesn't work without it.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6365 Jan 21, 2013
By the way, isn't it ironic that the same people that hail themselves as consciousness on the deficit and spending cuts, (the repubs) would try to toy with the debt ceiling. This in turn causes more deficit , spending, and damages the markets. Somebody is lying to you.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6366 Jan 21, 2013
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed they did for those above 400,000, because the math on cutting the deficit doesn't work without it.
They had to make the decisions because god knows that the GOP couldn't decide anything. They are more worried about appealing to their base then the country.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6367 Jan 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>wasn't it the Senate democrats that made up the compromise to raise taxes? the democrats raised our taxes .
and the world is flat
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6368 Jan 22, 2013
"The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed corporations."
Thmos Jefferson 1816
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6369 Jan 22, 2013
" When PLUNDER becomes A WAY OF LIFE for a group of men,they create for themselves a LEGAL SYSTEM that authoizes it, and a MORAL CODE that glorifies it."
Frederic Bastiat
The Law (1860)
zipp

Hoffman Estates, IL

#6370 Jan 22, 2013
The republican battle goes on at the local level with tea bag governors. Because the GOP has been hijacked by extremists and this makes it difficult to win the presidency. We've all heard of the meeting that repubs had after Obama's first inauguration, where they divised plans to obstruct any liberal agenda. Someone, somewhere, brought in GOP governors to their plans and has organized this for a long time. This includes gerrymandering and voter suppression tactics, while claiming lawful action to "streamline" voting. Who believes that reducing early voting helps streamline anything? Or putting out robot calls to confuse voters, purposely giving wrong dates, times, or voter locations?
Again I ask you: why would anyone want to win by cheating and suppressing voters? Is that America?
Brit

Birmingham, UK

#6371 Jan 22, 2013
John S wrote:
Wisconsin needs an overhaul
so prey tell where would you start

Prevented this

#6372 Jan 22, 2013
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
the democrats in the senate raised all our taxes-who are you kidding. That is what democrats always do. The deficit doesn't work? neither do the democrats. But hey I am glad you didn't lie-democrats raised our taxes. Sorta scummy huh? since the economy is so bad.

Prevented this

#6373 Jan 22, 2013
zipp wrote:
The republican battle goes on at the local level with tea bag governors. Because the GOP has been hijacked by extremists and this makes it difficult to win the presidency. We've all heard of the meeting that repubs had after Obama's first inauguration, where they divised plans to obstruct any liberal agenda. Someone, somewhere, brought in GOP governors to their plans and has organized this for a long time. This includes gerrymandering and voter suppression tactics, while claiming lawful action to "streamline" voting. Who believes that reducing early voting helps streamline anything? Or putting out robot calls to confuse voters, purposely giving wrong dates, times, or voter locations?
Again I ask you: why would anyone want to win by cheating and suppressing voters? Is that America?
I know the democrats lied and cheated. They couldn't win telling the truth. Some areas got 115% votes for O'bama. Naw that's not cheating. Believe me if one stupid low information O'bama voter was suppressed-it would be on every news channel and in every paper in the country. FACT-you can take it to the bank.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6374 Jan 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I know the democrats lied and cheated. They couldn't win telling the truth. Some areas got 115% votes for O'bama. Naw that's not cheating. Believe me if one stupid low information O'bama voter was suppressed-it would be on every news channel and in every paper in the country. FACT-you can take it to the bank.
115%? proof??????
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6375 Jan 22, 2013
because paying taxes is a sin, I hope we can live without proper roads, not enough first responders to fires and emergencys,or postal service, the plutocrats have already just about killed their jobs.
It takes really ignorant- say"Tea Party",people that think a society can run without taxes.
But they will pay taxes for a military to go "nation building" like presidunce GWBush.
How do you breathe? With your head so far up your azz.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6376 Jan 22, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Scott walker for President For ever.Zipper do you know where I can get one of those full size cut outs of Scott Walker. I love 'em
at your local TEA BAGGER store. Next to the Boy George posters.
Thilly Goose
Made a Zippy in my pants

Rio, WI

#6377 Jan 22, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
because paying taxes is a sin, I hope we can live without proper roads, not enough first responders to fires and emergencys,or postal service, the plutocrats have already just about killed their jobs.
It takes really ignorant- say"Tea Party",people that think a society can run without taxes.
But they will pay taxes for a military to go "nation building" like presidunce GWBush.
How do you breathe? With your head so far up your azz.
You're a good little Commie. Now get your cup-n- put on your little hat cuz your organ grinder master Brick obimma is getting ready to crank out another tune. eeh eck ow oo eck.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6378 Jan 22, 2013
Isn't something to imagine that if we could go back in time to the civil war, Whooters would likely be on the side of the confederacy. He would be on the wrong side then and he's on the wrong side now.
Funny some things never change..
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6379 Jan 22, 2013
zipp wrote:
That would be the new improved corporate America, supported by their greedy lackeys in the congress. Americans should not be letting these corperate stooges and right wingnut"Tea Baggers" get away with their schemes. I think the repubs will have a surprise coming. Keep talking it up, they will learn that a human trait is fairness,not republicanism. The more we educate our people,is one step ahead of a party that listens to the likes of Rush and Hannity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside Animal Hospital (Jan '13) Dec 19 Amber Johnson 7
Review: Voga Wigs and Hair Add-Ons (Jan '12) Dec 17 A disapointed wig... 6
Jehovah's Witnesses meet over prophecies (Jun '11) Dec 14 Maravilla 139
Prostitution ring had roots in Oshkosh (Dec '09) Dec 11 George 12
Review: Pickers Corner Antiques Nov '14 MSivas 2
Cause of Seymour barn fire remains unknown (Apr '13) Apr '13 TSFF119 2
'Tis the Season For Nearly Nude Calendars (Dec '06) Sep '11 The Hero 6
Seymour Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web