Two injured when SUV rolls off I-75 i...

Two injured when SUV rolls off I-75 in Knoxville

There are 4 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from May 22, 2013, titled Two injured when SUV rolls off I-75 in Knoxville. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

A wreck on Wednesday, May 22, 2013, on Emory Road under the I-75 bridge. Melissa Marlow, 39, was driving a 1998 Ford Explorer on I-75 when she swerved to the inside lane because of a slowing vehicle in front of her in the center lane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

Melissa Marlow

United States

#1 May 22, 2013
A guy in a hunter green Subaru brat was riding my bumper & blowing his horn. He then went around me with his window down cussing Chris. He pulled back over in front of me almost clipping the front bumper. He then was about 10ft in front of us when he stopped. I hit my brakes & swerved to miss him. My car went in circles, flipped nose first over the guardrail, flipped a total of 5 times, went about 150ft down the concrete embankment, & came to rest at the concrete pillar. I was put on oxygen because I kept going in & out of it. I have cuts , bruises, & a killer road rash (even though I didn't touch pavement...its actually glass rash) on my back with lots of bruising all sown my left size. Chris has cuts, bruises, a broke left shoulder & a break in the 1st vertebra in his back. And contrary to the news I do have drivers license. We are both sore & banged up.
Green SUV

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 23, 2013
Pill head
uhhuh

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 24, 2013
Glad you will recover, but frankly I don't believe your account of the events one bit.
Melissa Marlow

United States

#4 May 25, 2013
I don't care what you believe. I had several eye witnesses who were behind my vehicle when it happened who gave their statements to the police on site. You weren't there so guess what you don't know. Yes with bumps, bruises, & nightmares of that day to haunt me the rest of my life I will recover. No one knows what anyone goes through till they are in their shoes & believe me I wouldn't wish that horrible accident on anyone.
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Knoxville Center Mall 3 hr Verne Schillinger 15
wayne lee 5 hr ray 1
Shawn Peters 7 hr tapwater 3
joe brooks 7 hr youin 87
Potholes 7 hr youin 17
News Vol fans burn couch during winning celebrations 9 hr wow 1
DTR pay 10 hr Just curious 1

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance