EdHardy

Oneida, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

If you are not already aware of them....read the Papal Prophecies of St. Malachy. They are AMAZINGLY accurate, especially the last 10, and predict that the next Pope will be the last one before end times. He will be Black..and be named PETER. He will be Satan. Get ready, the time is near.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

EdHardy wrote:
If you are not already aware of them....read the Papal Prophecies of St. Malachy. They are AMAZINGLY accurate, especially the last 10, and predict that the next Pope will be the last one before end times. He will be Black..and be named PETER. He will be Satan. Get ready, the time is near.
Again its the same old thing-catholics have horns and carry pitchforks you anti-catholic idiots say the same old thing THE JEWS too why dont you grow up and get religion....
next pope aka anti-Christ

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Peter Turkson (Ghana, age 64) is the one of the top African candidates. Head of the Vatican justice and peace bureau, he is spokesman for the Church's social conscience and backs world financial reform. He studied and taught abroad in New York and Rome before being ordained to the priesthood in 1975 and appointed Archbishop of Cape Coast – the former colonial capital of Ghana and a key diocese – in 1992.

Turkson’s popularity in West Africa has been boosted by his regular TV appearances, particularly a weekly broadcast on state television channel Ghana TV called "Catholic Digest." He has maintained strong ties with his native country in addition to his duties in the Vatican.

He sparked an outcry last year, however, when he screened a YouTube film at an international meeting of bishops featuring alarmist predictions at the rise of Islam in Europe. The clip,“Muslim Demographics,” features claims such as:“In just 39 years France will be an Islamic republic.”
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Earl Keese V wrote:
watch out there fat boy, the big matzoh ball in the sky's going to come down and smack the orange bullshyt right out of you.
get religion ???
why, so we can be a fat, subservient, and lifeless orange little lamb like you ???
stick to your little sports threads with your goat reaming buddy ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
those are always fun to invade and destroy.
You gonna be the one to do it-thats a laugh a big laugh.Everytime you say your gonna make somebody do the four corner waltz you never show up-its just proves your a craven coward..
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Earl Keese V wrote:
wow, the tough guy returns.
hey dumbazz, read the words carefully.
it's a spin on your stupid jew comment.
you're about the stupidest p.o.s. i've seen here.
and when you consider all of the pill junkies, karma's, and the litany of fools who've trolled through here over time, that's saying a lot.
typical of you frat boys
dumber than dirt, but has every stat of, that a joke of a football team, memorized.
PUT UP OR SHUT UP your choice big mouth because all you do is insult threaten use foul laungage and generally make an ass of yourself.Now see if you answer that wothout being a drunken smartass..
Andy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I'm pushing for Oblamer to be the next Pope. If he can do for the Vatican what he's done for America, the whole place will be shut down in a year.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Earl Keese V wrote:
oh i don't threaten little mikey.
go scour the archives and dig up where i've done that.
that's the tactics of you, the little toad, and others.
i just sit back and laugh at your antics.
you're a mouthy little pip squeek.
and that's all you'll ever be.
watch for that matzoh ball, it'll come at ya' fast from behind the burning bush.
if you believe in that mind numbing hogwash.
As i said put up or shut up-lets see how tough you are when you gotta mouth off face to face but you cant do that creep you gotta hide behind topix because without it you would be a worthless little snot rag....
backwoodsbelieve r

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

(mikey) religion isn't worth a hill of beans!!!it's SALVATION thru JESUS CHRIST. that's what man needs. religion is man made. thru it people are decieved and they fall into the anti-christ's hands.(or should i say fly into) the man made rapture. read MATT;24 have a good flight,but the landing is pure hell
michelle

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

How would they no when the end of time is???when jesus dont even no just god the angle dont even no..but i will tell you when .when gaberial blows the trumpiet and the eastern sky splits.
Reason

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

Seriously,

I get bored and just look around at local though on things and lo and behold religion comes up. I can't see how people are so stupid to believe things like the bible and other religious texts. This area is so below the average intelligence ratings in the united states it is embarrassing to live here. Has anyone wondered why Knoxville is the #1 drug city in the united states. It is also the most bible minded. This is not a coincidence people. There is nothing good in religion. If you can not be a good person for the sake of being good and helping others, but need a reward and some promise of salvation you are not a good person.

Check this link and it explains the bible in lamens terms. http://imgur.com/bxvYxGG
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

backwoodsbeliever wrote:
(mikey) religion isn't worth a hill of beans!!!it's SALVATION thru JESUS CHRIST. that's what man needs. religion is man made. thru it people are decieved and they fall into the anti-christ's hands.(or should i say fly into) the man made rapture. read MATT;24 have a good flight,but the landing is pure hell
I dont need a snake handler to tell me what i know because your talking down at me and calling me MIKEY wont get you anywhere....
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Earl Keese V wrote:
you'd go thumbsucking fetal, you sad little creep.
i enjoy poking at weak little prycks like you
inevitably you can't help but lash out with threats, and wanting to meet up somewhere
it's s.o.p. for punk azz internet clowns like you.
so let me guess, you're going to give me some hwy exit where we can meet.
you must be related to the little toad.
you're funny.
you've stated where there'd be trouble for whoever it was that originally called you a bytch
and you piped off at me when i called you mikey.
soooooo.
you'll forever be know as mikey the little bytch.
and congratulations on finally figuring out how to use spell check, you stupid little bytch.
Its clear you have a third grade mentality who hides behind topix because hes coward or a child molester..
funny

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Again its the same old thing-catholics have horns and carry pitchforks you anti-catholic idiots say the same old thing THE JEWS too why dont you grow up and get religion....
you must be catholic and you must like little boys with that remark! lol

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Its clear you have a third grade mentality who hides behind topix because hes coward or a child molester..
Mike, please don't feed the trolls. Every time you respond to Earl, you only give him what he wants... an audience to rile up.

Earl is a sad, sad, little man. You are completely right that he is a spineless little coward though. Like many, he hides behind topix spewing vile filth and hateful rhetoric that he wouldn't dare say to someone face to face in a million years. He delights in getting people riled up and watching them waste their energy getting mad over his juvenile comments.

From now on, don't even respond to him, it's what he wants... hell, it's all he HAS in the world. What a sad life he must lead...
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

TN Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, please don't feed the trolls. Every time you respond to Earl, you only give him what he wants... an audience to rile up.
Earl is a sad, sad, little man. You are completely right that he is a spineless little coward though. Like many, he hides behind topix spewing vile filth and hateful rhetoric that he wouldn't dare say to someone face to face in a million years. He delights in getting people riled up and watching them waste their energy getting mad over his juvenile comments.
From now on, don't even respond to him, it's what he wants... hell, it's all he HAS in the world. What a sad life he must lead...
Your right but everytime he opens that trap of his he removes all doubt that hes a fool and besides he just proves his lack of schooling by mangling the english language...

“Concerned in Tennessee”

Since: Dec 07

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>Your right but everytime he opens that trap of his he removes all doubt that hes a fool and besides he just proves his lack of schooling by mangling the english language...
I know... it's so tempting. You think to yourself, can anyone really be this stupid? Most of it is probably an act... at least I hope so. I decided a while back not to respond to any of his statements. I mean come on... he is gutter trash, I won't lower myself down to his level by playing his game, and no one else should either. Everyone should completely ignore him, and if they did, he would probably slink away to troll some other forum where they haven't figure him out yet.

Anyway, I've said enough already. Even referencing that loser is a waste of my time, and I'm sure you have better things to do as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Search the Seymour Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min 10 Kilos 140,622
Hardin Valley Ranch horse camp 14 min WTH 20
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 16 min WTH 8,936
Man charged in Claiborne County shooting 33 min qanya 1
pills for votes 45 min Do not hurt children 4
david ray 51 min Knows 31
Holly Kathy aka Serenity at the strip clu (Nov '11) 1 hr Derek Goodson 8
•••
•••
•••
Seymour Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Seymour Jobs