Name one thing obama has done for America
Posted in the Seymour Forum
#1 May 14, 2013
Well he's got better at golf, Played well over 150 times so far.
Let's see 6 hours to play around... 6 x 150 = Thats 900 hours playing golf
#2 May 14, 2013
here ya go for starters
#3 May 14, 2013
He caused gasoline to be 3 times more than when went into office.
He hates Coal and has caused your electric bill to go up.
He was responsible for the IRS targeting Tea Party groups for audits.
He was responsible for four dead americans in Benghazi.
He was responsible for the Justice Department wiretapping the Associated Press.
He was responsible for the Mexican drug cartels receiving guns from the US which led to the death of a US border Patrol agent (Fast and Furious).
He killed 1000's of job building the oil pipeline.
#4 May 14, 2013
Gotta love it when Republicans cry! Sniff, snot, sniff, snot.
#5 May 14, 2013
He has nothing to do with the price of gas, oil companies control the price, supply and demand. Even Fox news said this.
He doesn't control the cost of coal, that would be the coal barons, you know the Kochs/Adelson, etc.
He had nothing to do with Benghazi, that would be on congress for failing to increase the security, because of their mandated "budget constraints, you know, they've not had a budget, in two years. BTW, you might want to notice the 11 embassy attacks under the Bush Administration, with 57 dead Americans, and the over forty five hundred dead American soldiers in Iraq, alone. Also, don't forget the three thousand that were slaughtered while he was reading to children in Texas.
"wiretaps", you have got to be kidding. George W completely dismantled American privacy, and we willingly allowed it to happen, considering we had just been attacked by OBL.
fast and furious, try Los Angeles Times, March 2012 "Republican congressional investigators have concluded that five senior ATF officials -- from the special agent-in-charge of the Phoenix field office to the top man in the bureaus Washington headquarters -- are collectively responsible for the failed Fast and Furious gun-tracking operation that was marred by missteps, poor judgments and inherently reckless strategy. Now, this is your people that made this determination.
Fracking is going to be the death of our society, our children will be forced to live with the hazardous of a guiltless, spineless oil barons, that have destroyed every inch of soil and water they have touched over the last twenty years. Big oil will be the end of this earth, as we have known it.
He had nothing to do with the IRS, just like George W had nothing to do with the targeted groups in 04, ACLU being one of the many.
I can't believe this was this easy, stupid, yes......piece of cake and you didn't even furnish a single link. I can furnish links to every single thing I have posted. Not that it will make any difference. You poor people are cutting your own throats, one by one, carrying water for the man, and you're too happy to do it. You're all being made fools of, they laugh at your stupidity. You are following nothing but tradition and it is pitiful. I really feel sorry for you and your children. You are leaving them at the mercy of the rich, and they are only too proud to rob you blind. Wake up, before it's too late!
#6 May 15, 2013
1. Within his first week, he signed an Executive Order ordering an audit of government contracts, and combating waste and abuse. http://1.usa.gov/dUvbu5
2. Created the post of Chief Performance Officer, whose job it is to make operations more efficient to save the federal government money. http://n.pr/hcgBn1
3. On his first full day, he froze White House salaries. http://on.msnbc.com/ewJUIx
4. He appointed the first Federal Chief Information Officer to oversee federal IT spending. http://www.cio.gov
5. He committed to phasing out unnecessary and outdated weapons systems. To that end, he also signed the Democratic-sponsored Weapons Systems Acquisition Reform Act, which attempted to put a stop to waste, fraud and abuse in the defense procurement and contracting system. http://bit.ly/hOw1t1 http://bit.ly/fz8GAd
6. Through an executive order, he created the National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform. http://bit.ly/hwKhKa
Prevented a Bush Depression and Improved the Economy
7. Pushed through and signed the Democratic-sponsored American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, otherwise known as the stimulus package. The bill passed, even though only three Republicans voted for it. In a major departure from the previous administration, he launched recovery.gov , a website that allows taxpayers to track spending from the Act. http://1.usa.gov/ibiFSs http://1.usa.gov/e3BJMk
8. The Bush-led Great Recession was costing the economy nearly 800,000 jobs per month by the time President Obama took office. But by the end of his first year, the American Recovery Act created and sustained 2.1 million jobs and stimulated the economyby 3.5%. http://reut.rs/i46CEE
9. Not only did he completed the massive TARP financial and banking rescue plan, he also leaned on the banks and others, and recovered virtually all of the bail-out money. http://1.usa.gov/eA5jVS http://bit.ly/eCNrD6
10. He created the Making Home Affordable home refinancing plan. http://1.usa.gov/goy6zl
#8 May 15, 2013
21. Played a lead role in getting the G-20 Summit to commit to a $1.1 trillion deal to combat the global financial crisis. http://nyti.ms/gHlgp5
22. Took steps to improve minority access to capital. http://bit.ly/f9xVE7
23. Signed an Executive Order instructing federal agencies to review all federal regulations and remove any unnecessary and/or burdensome regulations from the books. http://1.usa.gov/Lpo5bd
24. Through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, saved at least 300,000 education jobs, such as teachers, principals, librarians, and counselors that would have otherwise been lost. http://1.usa.gov/ez30Dc
25. Dismantled the Minerals Management Service, thereby cutting ties between energy companies and the government. http://nyti.ms/bw1MLu
26. Along with Congressional Democrats, provided funding to states and the Department of Homeland Security to save thousands of police and firefighter jobs from being cut during the recession. http://bit.ly/g0IKWR
27. Used recovered TARP money to fund programs at local housing finance agencies in California, Florida, Nevada, Arizona and Michigan. http://on.msnbc.com/i1i8eV
28. Crafted an Executive order establishing the Presidents Advisory Council on Financial Capability to assist in financial education for all Americans. http://bit.ly/eyqsNE
Brought Much-Improved Greater Transparency and Better Government
29. Signed an order banning gifts from lobbyists to anyone in the Executive Branch. http://bit.ly/fsBACN
30. Signed an order banning anyone from working in an agency they had lobbied in previous years, and put strict limits on lobbyists access to the White House. http://nyti.ms/gOrznV
31. Held the first-ever first online town hall from the White House, and took questions from the public. http://bit.ly/gVNSgX
32. Became the first to stream every White House event, live. http://1.usa.gov/kAgOP5
33. Established a central portal for Americans to find service opportunities. http://www.serve.gov
34. Provided the first voluntary disclosure of the White House Visitors Log in history. http://1.usa.gov/hQ7ttV
35. Issued an Executive Order on Presidential Records, which restored the 30-day time frame for former presidents to review records, and eliminated the right for the vice president or family members of former presidents to do the reviews. Provides the public with greater access to historic White House documents, and severely curtails the ability to use executive privilege to shield them. http://1.usa.gov/gUetLb
36. Improved aspects of the Freedom of Information Act, and issued new guidelines to make FOIA more open and transparent when processing FOIA requests. http://1.usa.gov/gjrnp2
Wall Street Reforms and Consumer Protection
37. Ordered 65 executives who took bailout money to cut their own pay until they paid back all bailout money. http://huff.to/eAi9Qq
38. Along with Congressional Democrats, pushed through and got passed Dodd-Frank, one of the largest and most comprehensive Wall Street reforms since the Great Depression. http://bit.ly/hWCPg0 http://bit.ly/geHpcD
39. Through Dodd-Frank legislation, created the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau http://1.usa.gov/j5onG
40. Through Dodd-Frank, the Executive Branch fashioned rules that reduce the influence of speculators in the oil market. http://bit.ly/MDnA1t
#9 May 15, 2013
Topix keeps eating my posts so, here you go: http://pleasecutthecrap.typepad.com/main/what...
How about something you've done for America?
#10 May 16, 2013
FIVE DEAD AMERICANS, THAT'S WHAT OBAMA HAS DONE. 4 of them were diplomats and one border guard.
#11 May 16, 2013
57 dead Americans and 11 embassy attacks, under Bush. Over 4500 dead soldiers in Iraq alone, on a war that was based on lies, totally, proven repeatedly. You're either stupid and can't read, or just plain old ignorant by choice. Above poster just listed over 212 accomplishments, I listed fifty, and this is all you got? Puleeeezzzzeeeee!!!!
Not only is stupidity rampant, it is obviously contagious!
#12 May 16, 2013
Mine too, must be republican, lol!
#13 May 16, 2013
Black, there I said it, now you can rant.
#14 May 17, 2013
Oh, I see, it's Bush's fault!
#15 May 19, 2013
George likes D!ck :)
#16 May 19, 2013
Prove one thing I posted in this thread is incorrect/false, just one! I don't expect to see you back, because it's all fact. The deficit is shrinking, housing is starting to climb back out of the pit, jobs are increasing, stock market is continually on its' way up, steady growth, for a change; and yes, quite frankly, the *DEPRESSION* we've been dealing with since 08, is Dubya's fault. He "built that"! Take a look at Dick Cheney's wealth today, then look up the war contractors, make the connection??????? I could do it for you, but I will NOT! If you *people*, as "ann romney" likes to say, would only look at the facts, they're not that hard to fine. If you think any republican is going to help the middle class man, you're crazy and hopeless. They will say anything to get your vote, but most of all, in East Tn, they just hold up the name of Jesus Christ and you all fall for it. They don't mean one word, look up the truth. Google Dick Cheney's war profits, you'll be shocked!
#17 May 19, 2013
So youre implying that the 9/11 attacks was Bush's fault? What? Because he was "reading to children in Texas? Haha. Yea only a stupid minded LIBTARD would use the little children in ANY debate...just like your communist leader Obama. Also you stated that Obama knew nothing about the IRS targeting Tea Party? How do you know this? Yea yea. I can go on Google too. We both will come up with the answers were looking for because of our party differences. I CHOOSE to believe he is a liar. A free loader whose more interested in the glam Hollywoid lifestyle. I CHOOSE to believe he is the devils spawn. You go right ahead and believe what your websites tell you.
#18 May 20, 2013
Go look up (obama can not tell the truth )They should have ask, Name one dam thing obama knows something about... all he;s saids is (I see nothing, I hear nothing, I know nothing, But let be clear it's all the Republican's fault )
#19 May 22, 2013
Here's some info on BHO:
#20 May 22, 2013
ROFLMAO! Carry on dude, you're quite stupid, that is obvious! I don't need your approval, or your company. I deal in facts, not regurgitated red BS....see ya, wouldn't want to be ya, roflmao!
#21 May 22, 2013
You poor ignorant phyfuck, lmao. There are 250 things listed on this thread, alone. Accomplishments made by the POTUS, face it, you pathetic, racist pig, the only thing you're up in the air about is the color of his skin. You are threatened, thereby showing your ignorance even further, as evidenced in the four sentences you typed above. If he cured cancer, brought the dead to life and walked on the water, you red hill hicks would still bitch and moan. I'd venture a good bet that you or someone in your family is on the government tit, right now!
Awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, nine months into his freshman year as POTUS, one of only three sitting Presidents to receive this distinguished honor!
Much to your dismay his approval rating is at 54% today, and climbing
The deficit has been cut by half
The stock market is on the up tick and has remained that way for several weeks
Housing is opening back up and new structures are on the increase
He was a Professor at " UCSL (University of Chicago School of Law", he was and is a lawyer, what are you, besides an ignorant
As to "what can he do", any damn thing he wants to, MF!
Add your comments below
|Back tax office at courthouse||52 min||Fed up paying taxes||17|
|Casual encounters||56 min||Casual encounters||1|
|dogging (Jun '16)||1 hr||Casual encounters||13|
|SAVE THE SNOWFLAKES Charity please give generously||6 hr||Just Saying||13|
|School Director||6 hr||ManN||19|
|Karma||9 hr||Grow up||2|
Find what you want!
Search Seymour Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC