First Prev
of 3
Next Last
yup

Harrogate, TN

#1 May 21, 2012
wheres he at these days? he still live up the hill from granny mabes old place?
super

Bellevue, WA

#2 May 21, 2012
yes
IT WAS

Tazewell, TN

#3 Jun 4, 2012
You need to go feed him some food and get him off the meth!
Nobody knows

Lawrenceville, GA

#4 Jun 4, 2012
IT WAS wrote:
You need to go feed him some food and get him off the meth!
Surely he isn't on meth! I've known him since high school I know he drinks a lot, but never anything like meth. Are you serious or just stirring up shyt? Now his wife I would probablybelieve that on her because her teeth are rotting away. Not being mean or anything. Just saying
Barbara

New Tazewell, TN

#5 Jun 4, 2012
Is this Jeff Noe about 47 years old?
Larry

New Tazewell, TN

#6 Jun 4, 2012
I think their are two Jeff noes
Nobody knows

Lawrenceville, GA

#7 Jun 4, 2012
Larry wrote:
I think their are two Jeff noes
its not the Jeff Noe that's married to Nancy use to be Carroll and works at Coffey Funeral Home! The one here is about 47ish and married to Teresa that works at Goodwill! The Jeff Noe here lives on the road behind Ms. Mabel's the other Jeff married to Nancy is a good, family man!
IT WAS

Tazewell, TN

#8 Jun 5, 2012
Barbara wrote:
Is this Jeff Noe about 47 years old?
Not talking about rick and donnie's brother. This is the one married to teresa (davis) noe. Been on meth and crack a few yrs now. Lost all kinds of weight.

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Speedwell

#9 Jun 5, 2012
He isn't 47 he is 50 now.... I seen him a couple weeks ago and he looks like he has always looked, long hair and all.... He is living down the hill from Teresa in Teresa's mom's old house...

He didn't act like he was on any kind of drugs when I seen him.. Had all his teeth..

BARB......*giggles* How r u???
IT WAS

Tazewell, TN

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Ptaerehsahh wrote:
He isn't 47 he is 50 now.... I seen him a couple weeks ago and he looks like he has always looked, long hair and all.... He is living down the hill from Teresa in Teresa's mom's old house...
He didn't act like he was on any kind of drugs when I seen him.. Had all his teeth..
BARB......*giggles* How r u???
I know how old both are and know where he's living now. DID you ask him why he's down in catherine's old house? I'm around all the time i know what i'm talking about!

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Speedwell

#11 Jun 5, 2012
IT WAS wrote:
<quoted text>I know how old both are and know where he's living now. DID you ask him why he's down in catherine's old house? I'm around all the time i know what i'm talking about!
Nope didn't ask him... He did however tell me... But it's not my place to spread around their problems or lack of....
hello

Tazewell, TN

#12 Jun 5, 2012
jeff (theresas husband) is indeed a meth addict!! he has also cheated on her way more than once and i know this for a fact. i seen him with a few different girls on several different occasions and let me tell you that it was definitely not in a friend type manor. i feel absolutely horrible for his wife for dealing with his crap for so many years. someone should tell that woman what hes really doing. she lets him live in her mothers home and not pay any bills and all he does is do drugs and party. not to mention the other women,bless that poor womans heart she deserves way better. if she only knew what was really going on maybe she would put a stop to it. its just plain pitiful.

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Speedwell

#14 Jun 5, 2012
hello wrote:
jeff (theresas husband) is indeed a meth addict!! he has also cheated on her way more than once and i know this for a fact. i seen him with a few different girls on several different occasions and let me tell you that it was definitely not in a friend type manor. i feel absolutely horrible for his wife for dealing with his crap for so many years. someone should tell that woman what hes really doing. she lets him live in her mothers home and not pay any bills and all he does is do drugs and party. not to mention the other women,bless that poor womans heart she deserves way better. if she only knew what was really going on maybe she would put a stop to it. its just plain pitiful.
Hold up.. They have BOTH done wrong doings to each other.. NOT just Jeff....
Though really it's all none of our biz....
Open

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Jun 6, 2012
Nobody knows wrote:
<quoted text>Surely he isn't on meth! I've known him since high school I know he drinks a lot, but never anything like meth. Are you serious or just stirring up shyt? Now his wife I would probablybelieve that on her because her teeth are rotting away. Not being mean or anything. Just saying
He is doing great! So is Nancy and her teeth is fixed now! No need to start crap they are good people!
Nobody knows

United States

#16 Jun 6, 2012
Open wrote:
<quoted text>
He is doing great! So is Nancy and her teeth is fixed now! No need to start crap they are good people!
Excuse me you need to go back and re-read my comments, and this time try and get your brain to clearly understand what I wrote ok. I said I wasn't talking about the Jeff that was married to Nancy and worked for Coffey's!!! I don't know Nancy or how her teeth use to look like!!! I also said they were good people. By any chance did you understand the part where I said TERESA'S teeth were rotting out. I hope you understand what my comment really said. That's how shyt gets started people like you. Changing my whole conversation around. Get it str8 next time you read my post !!!!!
IT WAS

Tazewell, TN

#17 Jun 9, 2012
hello wrote:
jeff (theresas husband) is indeed a meth addict!! he has also cheated on her way more than once and i know this for a fact. i seen him with a few different girls on several different occasions and let me tell you that it was definitely not in a friend type manor. i feel absolutely horrible for his wife for dealing with his crap for so many years. someone should tell that woman what hes really doing. she lets him live in her mothers home and not pay any bills and all he does is do drugs and party. not to mention the other women,bless that poor womans heart she deserves way better. if she only knew what was really going on maybe she would put a stop to it. its just plain pitiful.
Heard from great source today that jeff got busted for domestic abuse,dui,found meth lab in his van and house. I wasn't there but came from a very good source. Said his kids were helping the cops telling them were to search and all.

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Speedwell

#18 Jun 9, 2012
IT WAS wrote:
<quoted text>Heard from great source today that jeff got busted for domestic abuse,dui,found meth lab in his van and house. I wasn't there but came from a very good source. Said his kids were helping the cops telling them were to search and all.
IT was not DUI... it was PI..... and NOT domestic abuse more like wife got jealous over something she had no reason to be jealous over and told the police to get him off her property... What they found after they came I do not know...
IT WAS

Tazewell, TN

#19 Jun 9, 2012
Talked to teresa it WAS DUI because he was going out driving his van and they caught him. Yea she told them to get him out cuz he's been free loading off her not paying one bill since she let him move into her moms old house on her property she owned before HE came into the picture. I wouldn't let him lay up with his women in my house either! Long hair and all he's down for making meth!!!

“*giggles*”

Since: Jan 09

Speedwell

#20 Jun 10, 2012
It's sounding like a he said she said thing. She did not own the property before he came into the picture her mother did. Yes it is her property now but was his sweat that build the house. And she didn't seem to mind the women as long as she got her meth too. Don't think for a minute she isn't doing meth. As for not paying a penny that is because she cleaned out "their" bank account. Not to mention the broke shoulder he has from Teresa hitting him with part of a cinder block.

I do want you to know I am not for METH at all or any drugs for that matter.. So I am not taking up for either one of them on that account. But I am saying I know it is not just all him.
IT WAS

Tazewell, TN

#21 Jun 10, 2012
The property was hers before him because her mom signed it over to her way before she died. That house is really built around a small trailor she put there a little before they got married. Jeff tell some tall ones when he wants to. I know what is what and who owned what. I use to live out there long ago and was friends with her mother and am still friends with teresa. IF she broke his shoulder with a block then she should've went to jail too for the domestic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gov. Haslem 1 hr eric 59
Hardees 1 hr Job 1
woman 1 hr I say 6
Looking for an arcade machine in Knoxville 2 hr Jobacca 1
Bill Fultz 2 hr city worker 6
Former Roane County resident in federal custody (Aug '07) 3 hr STFU 3,236
Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... 3 hr xxxrayted 863
Seymour Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:30 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:30PM
2015 Atlanta Falcons Potential Draft Pick Profile: OL Ali Marpet
NFL 6:47 PM
Raiders expected to interview Mike Smith for DC
NBC Sports 7:57 PM
Report: Mike Smith expected to interview with Raiders
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman