First Prev
of 4
Next Last
me i

New Tazewell, TN

#1 Oct 20, 2013
i have spent all m,y life helpiong people now i cant help myself i am thinking of ending life
Beautiful Mamaw

Ooltewah, TN

#2 Oct 20, 2013
I would think on better things now. There is help out there for those that seek it. You have helped many people & I don't believe that has been forgotten. I hope you sleep well tonight and have a better day tomorrow. Put the negative thoughts away and think positive because things do change. I will be praying for you .
thoughtful

Harrogate, TN

#3 Oct 21, 2013
mi i, I know exactly what you are feeling. I know the feeling of giving of oneself over and over, and in the end, feeling so drained and depleted that I didn't feel I had the strength or energy to push forward. But then I draw strength from my relationship with Jesus, and I see how He used me to touch others that felt desperate and alone. Even if it was a kind word, a smile, or helping them meet a need that was within my capabilities, I know that I made a difference in someone's life for the better.

So, I'm thinking since you have spent your life helping others, that you have been the hands of God to some of these people. Maybe you helped some folks and they don't appreciate it, and believe me that happens more than not, but it sounds like you did it out of the kindness of your heart, so it has made you a better person still.

Maybe you have helped someone that was completely desperate and had no idea how they would help themselves, well then you have been a blessing.

Anyone that spends their lives giving, has more worth on this earth than the most wealthy, powerful people. You have something that most of them will never have, and that is a heart that's deeper than their pockets. What they have only lasts on this earth. What you have not only can you take when your time is up, but you have also given others hope, and they can possibly have helped others because of your kindness.

I don't know your specific circumstances, but you are not alone. Even though you feel hopeless, I care. I don't know you, but if I did, I would be right by your side right now. We don't have to have known each other for years to care about one another. I'm asking you, from the bottom of my heart to please see the value that you are to God. You are His! We are through Christ, Princes and Princesses. That is how God sees us. No matter what we have done on this earth, as long as we call upon His Sons Name, then there is nothing that He wont do for us.

I am part of an online prayer group called www. gracehope. com Leave out the spaces when you type it into the address bar. I had to do it like that because the site would not allow it otherwise.

You can go on there and go to Joseph Prince's page and request prayer. It's like a facebook for Christians (or anyone that wants to find or give encouragement) around the world to get together and request prayer, or pray for others. You would be surprised at how many folks feel exactly as you do, and they are able to express themselves and request prayer, counsel others, etc. It's completely free. They don't ask for money in any form. It's just a place to go. I am on there, and I will be watching for you. Use your name, "me, i" on Joseph Prince's prayer request page, and we can talk more on there. If you have trouble finding it, post back on here and I'll help you.

Hang in there my friend.
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#4 Oct 21, 2013
me i wrote:
i have spent all m,y life helpiong people now i cant help myself i am thinking of ending life
HOW, are you needing help??? PLEASE, let us know!!!
boomhower

Tecumseh, KS

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Your not suicidal or you would've just done it and not told us.
thoughtful

Harrogate, TN

#6 Oct 21, 2013
boomhower wrote:
Your not suicidal or you would've just done it and not told us.
How sad that you would make such a comment. Show a little empathy here. If you have none to show, then you really have no place to comment on this particular post. You're location shows you are from Kansas, so go to your hometown and troll.
Want to help

Ooltewah, TN

#7 Oct 21, 2013
me i wrote:
"me i" I will meet you anywhere and we can talk. Just let me know where and I will be there. Please do not end your life it is not worth it. Please let someone help you let me know what you need and I will help you. You are loved by God and don't forget that and I love you too. Please let me know?
Crystal

United States

#8 Oct 21, 2013
My 19 year old brother in law took his life in 2010. It hurt our family so bad. If he would just ask us for help we would have been there to offer it. He and I share the samebbirthday not year. Now I go visit his grave on my birthday and cry all day. Please remember those who truly love you. Don't leave them behind to mourn anf suffer daily over losing you. We have learned to move on but we think and miss him daily. Some times it unbearable. If only he look for help. Life is not hopeless. I found my hope God. Maybe try talking to a preacher or preacher wife. Let them help you.
Stop

New Tazewell, TN

#9 Oct 21, 2013
You have gotten alot of good advice from Tazewell topics readers,"ending it," but I want to go a little further. It's heartening to know there are Christians & other caring individuals who read, but don't expect to feel any better if this site is your only lifeline. Please take better care of yourself. You were born & you have to pick yourself up by the heals & do better. You are no good at helping others unless you help yourself, first. People are rooting for you!
Stop

New Tazewell, TN

#10 Oct 21, 2013
And no, it's NOT funny, my little judging commentator. Laugh all you want....
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#11 Oct 21, 2013
me i wrote:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU and please reply to us, so that we know that you are alright...
krap

Sugar Grove, IL

#12 Oct 22, 2013
Has anyone besides me thought that this is just one more Topix joke?

Who gets on a site like this to announce their intention to end it all?

Topix is a joke and this person knows it.
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#13 Oct 22, 2013
krap wrote:
Has anyone besides me thought that this is just one more Topix joke?
Who gets on a site like this to announce their intention to end it all?
Topix is a joke and this person knows it.
SHUTUP!!!
Beautifum Mama

Ooltewah, TN

#14 Oct 22, 2013
friend , I don't take any warning lightly. This country is in bad shape, people are discouraged and find themselves crying out for help. I see no good reason that anyone would call Wolfe about this. I have compassion for others everyday. . No person sits higher than God. He can look down on us. I look up to him and his teachings. I do not look down on others. That is not my job to judge others. Look for the good in everybody .
Beautifum Mama

Ooltewah, TN

#15 Oct 22, 2013
To Me 1 , can you tell us if things are better ? I am still praying & thinking about you. Things will change .
believer of the truth

Dyer, TN

#16 Oct 22, 2013
Beautifum Mama wrote:
friend , I don't take any warning lightly. This country is in bad shape, people are discouraged and find themselves crying out for help. I see no good reason that anyone would call Wolfe about this. I have compassion for others everyday.. No person sits higher than God. He can look down on us. I look up to him and his teachings. I do not look down on others. That is not my job to judge others. Look for the good in everybody .
YOU, are exactly right and we all become disoriented at times in our lives... IT is nothing to be ashamed of...
sad

Harrogate, TN

#17 Oct 23, 2013
Please post to let us all know that you are ok. You have plenty of support right here.
Beautiful Mamaw

Tazewell, TN

#18 Oct 27, 2013
To Me 1, I am still praying for you. I know there are others waiting to see you through this valley( low point). We do care about you. God loves you too !
Stop

New Tazewell, TN

#19 Oct 27, 2013
Beautiful Mamaw wrote:
To Me 1, I am still praying for you. I know there are others waiting to see you through this valley( low point). We do care about you. God loves you too !
There have been no reports of a suicide in Tazewell, beautiful mammaw. God is much bigger & stronger than Tazewell topics & that's something anyone who considers ending it needs to know. Set an example. Pray & that's enough.
me1m

Tazewell, TN

#20 Oct 28, 2013
i am barely here i want to the people of the county i care about them i am like most people i have money trouble i am disasbled i just worry about my little grand children having toys for christ####

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So wrong/ people of claiborne co 44 min Pissing priviledges 6
McGhee Tyson Airport baggage claim 4 hr Green Goat 1
Dream more starts housekeepers $10.45 hr 5 hr stand out 5
stings, backpage, preachers, etc 7 hr Lucy Fur 1
Tazewell Flea Market (Jul '12) 8 hr Johnny South Knox... 37
Sam Owens could be the next director...This is ... 8 hr Clean it up 6
dead beat dads in tazewell how many do you know (May '10) 9 hr son 113
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages