Watch how stupid Jack Daniels is in t...

Watch how stupid Jack Daniels is in this interview

Posted in the Seymour Forum

Voter 22

Tazewell, TN

#1 Jun 15, 2014
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

About 10 minutes into the video watch how incredibly stupid this man is. He is an embarrassment. Can you imagine him representing our county to the state leaders??? No wonder we never get anything!
smart voter

Harrogate, TN

#2 Jun 16, 2014
Voter 22 wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?fea ture=share&v=76dqnWeGLOU
About 10 minutes into the video watch how incredibly stupid this man is. He is an embarrassment. Can you imagine him representing our county to the state leaders??? No wonder we never get anything!
This man is a certified dummy...What is wrong with the voters of Claiborne County? Elect honest people to represent the honest citizens, Say NO to the Rob, Borrow, And Steal politics.....
county boy

United States

#3 Jun 16, 2014
Wow....this is our mayor? First time I've heard him talk. He didn't answer any questions and could not give his acomplicments, only referred back to what was in the paper. What are they??? Can't you remember what someone else wrote and put in the paper?? How much was paid on the debt the past 4 years? Is it not normal to pay the amount you stated on the debt? Is that a big deal for you to have paid the 14 million on the debt? That much would have been paid if Roy Widner were mayor so why try and make a big deal out of something that is a normal every year? Us the people are really insulted by the financial man trying to make us look stupid and hope we will believe that the mayor did something great by just making our normal payment. Maybe it is big to Jack since he don't pay his own bills. If I here this 14 million again I'm coming forward and explain to the people what's going on here but I think they already know.
WOW

Hendersonville, NC

#4 Jun 19, 2014
Omg what an embarrassment
zenna

United States

#6 Jun 28, 2014
You have to be kidding? He couldn't even answer one question. Not even what was in his ad that was in the paper. Pitiful just pitiful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wbir/abby ham (Dec '11) 16 min Ghost of Stacey M... 363
UT athletics photographer on paid leave 30 min Ansel Adams 1
News Crime 34 mins ago 12:20 p.m.Former KPD patrolma... 3 hr Gentleman Dan Cal... 6
Is UTK putting students in danger by being open... 14 hr Problem Solving 5
Board of Eduacation 14 hr Where 2
Welfare Recipients Are Paid More Than Minimum W... 15 hr Sam 46
News Knoxville petition created to remove confederat... 16 hr JimmyMcJimface 65

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages