Save our principal at Springdale School

Posted in the Seymour Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Concerned

Tazewell, TN

#1 May 1, 2013
If you love Mrs. Wanda Davis, you need to speak up now. The Director of School is letting Mrs. Davis go. This is not of her choice. This is not in the best interest of the school. Please call the school board to save Wanda's job.
wondering

Tazewell, TN

#2 May 1, 2013
What are the reasons she is being let go? Maybe he has his reasons and you are not privy to what they are.
Suzy

United States

#3 May 1, 2013
I had mrs. Davis when i was in 5th grade and loved her. My little girl starts school not this school yr coming but the next and would love to have someone like mrs davis as the principle because i know she cares about the kids.
Concerned

New Tazewell, TN

#4 May 1, 2013
The only reason I can figure. The one replacing her is the Director of School's niece.
wondering

Tazewell, TN

#5 May 1, 2013
Wow! Nepotism is not a good thing. Maybe if enough folks stand together and go to the school board, they will have to reconsider. However, I wouldn't get my hopes up, they usually cover each others backsides.
Mytwocents

Taylors, SC

#6 May 1, 2013
I had her in school too. She is a great principal. Would the niece be one of the coffee girls?
allen

Tazewell, TN

#7 May 1, 2013
I FOR KEEPING MRS DAVIS WHERE IS OUR SCHOL BOARD MEMBER I TRIED TO TELL PEOPLE HE WAS A YES MAN FOR EDDIE SHOFFENER HE HAS DONE NOTHING FOR THE PEOPLE
allen

Tazewell, TN

#8 May 1, 2013
Mytwocents wrote:
I had her in school too. She is a great principal. Would the niece be one of the coffee girls?
coffey or bailey
Anything goes

Tazewell, TN

#9 May 1, 2013
Mrs Davis is niece of Susan Essary ,principal at high school, Susan is 1st cousin to director of schools.
Not her pet

Tazewell, TN

#10 May 1, 2013
Had her to.Didn't learn nothin!
Tired of her

Tazewell, TN

#11 May 1, 2013
Glad she's out.I've complained all year about my kid being bullied.She does nothing.You have to be one of her cronies.
Concerned

Tazewell, TN

#12 May 1, 2013
Davis was yes person to Dave Chesney.He's out ,now she's a yes person to Tim Duncan.
Makes sense

Harrogate, TN

#13 May 1, 2013
Duncan is school board member for TNT. I wondered why he transported his kids to Springdale instead of sending them where they're zoned for. Makes sense now.
Concerned

Tazewell, TN

#14 May 1, 2013
Chesney & Duncan made out of same mud.
Different rules

Tazewell, TN

#15 May 1, 2013
Put someone in that knows how to run a school.They kicked us out of building for picking up our kids ,now certain ones are going in again.Same rule should apply to everyone.
2nd grade

Charlotte, NC

#16 May 1, 2013
Mytwocents wrote:

Holdway's promoted everyone else in her family shouldn't be a big surprise
Concerned

Tazewell, TN

#17 May 1, 2013
If Duncan is going to run our school ,then he should be on the ballot in our district.
politics again

Seymour, TN

#18 May 1, 2013
I can't stand politics coming into play in every part of our lives but, it does. It needs to stop. Let's all get together and show that, this time, it won't work. Politics needs to be out of who gets hired for jobs. I can't believe that people actually can't see that it is, "Family Politics." Let's do our part and keep our principal in and politics out, before we all lose our jobs to others' family members.
1st grade

Tazewell, TN

#19 May 1, 2013
Has someone been hired?
2nd grade

Tazewell, TN

#20 May 1, 2013
Opened for applications today.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prescription drug cases plague Tennessee (Feb '07) 27 min jeanie 194
News Homeless man gets his own apartment after years... (Jan '11) 1 hr led_poison 12
Review: EZ Money Loan Services #60503 11 hr Randolph 1
pinnicle home improvement 15 hr Deb 1
concert in Claiborne county! !!!! 15 hr David Gay 15
News Steve Phillips leaving WBIR for radio station i... (Sep '13) 22 hr Holly Noel 51
Why are most of the people in Seymour still dum... Sun You r a fool 4
More from around the web

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages