women killed on cave springs

women killed on cave springs

Posted in the Seymour Forum

last name

United States

#1 Oct 30, 2013
Anyone know her last name and if it was the little old women who liked to talk a lot and had all the dogs she use to drive a green truck anyone know if this was her
oh no

Cambridge, MA

#2 Oct 30, 2013
what happened.
last name

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Got hit by a truck do u know if this was her or not
Wednesday

Harrogate, TN

#4 Oct 30, 2013
She was not a "little old woman" who talked a lot. She was 64 but certainly did not look nor act her age. Her car was hit broaddside by another vehicle that I have heard was a truck. She did not drive a truck. She was a very compassionate, hardworking, honest lady who loved her family, children, and animals. She will be missed! I will not mention names as I'm sure it will be reported in the Claiborne Progress.
last name

United States

#5 Oct 30, 2013
OK calm down all I was trying to figure out if it was the same women Cuz the one I know her name is Ruth also and she's sweet n does talk alot
Name

Tazewell, TN

#6 Oct 30, 2013
last name wrote:
Anyone know her last name and if it was the little old women who liked to talk a lot and had all the dogs she use to drive a green truck anyone know if this was her
Her last name was England.
last name

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2013
Was it the women whoses always at McDonalds she use to drive a green truck and had dogs with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word , drop a word (Jan '13) 45 min Alyssa76 142
manager is a crackhead 3 hr Love Texas R 3
girls who will trade for money (Jul '15) 4 hr Noname 42
Crystal Evans at Dtr 4 hr Lil Dee 2
News Burchett: I'm running for U.S. House or Senate ... 5 hr Thinking out loud 188
Aggravated assault union county 5 hr Concerned 1
News Dogfighting case pending in Hamblen County (Jul '07) 5 hr Really 314

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages