Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

reporting you wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, hey folks we got us an experienced druggie right here! You paid you dues and learned the ropes, didn't you?
disgusting to know our tax dollars are funding your big sack of pills every few weeks.
People like YOU are the real problem.....year after year you keep saying you stuill hurt when your pain ended years ago. You're the kind of person I like to see cut off all of a sudden. Oh the joy of watching you go crazy would be such sweet entertainment. God I hate druggies.
hey mind your own business I love druggies they pay the damn bills :)

Besides whats wrong with scoring drugs?
tonja jordan

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

herb wrote:
stay away from St. Mary's Pain Clinic. I was there for over 10yrs.always had the right pill count,came in whenever they wanted,and they dismissed me because she said someone called in 2008 and 2010 & said I was selling my pills.Then she had the nerve to look me in the eyes and said"I don't understand it,they said you were selling your pills but your count has always been right" I begged her for a MRI for 2 months because something else was going on with my back & she wouldn't do it.Well I got one and they found more disc buldging and detereating,and a cyst on my kidney,could that be why my urine test came back wrong? stay away from JULIE BLISS
yea i had her to at st mkarys what a joke!! she never listened to a word i said about my back. just wanted to over medicate me and drug me up!!!
bestbarber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

ydididosurg wrote:
Any info would be nice.......
I am wondering if anyone can tell me whether Bearded HC is a legit PM office?
Had Total knee replacement surg. A couple months ago, lived outa state b4 surg, then moved to east tn, was in PM clinic before I moved, I agreed to have surgery to try and alleviate the pain in hopes of not having to stay in PM. Had the surgery, no luck, y did I do this! I am still back to having chronic pain in my leg. Surgeon says it will never go away.
Anyway, I have been told that bearden was pretty legit, I do not want a pill-mill!
I do not abuse or sell any meds, drug test and pill counts would be fine. I usually had meds left over from b4 I only take as needed instead of as directed.
Does anyone know if the accept insurance or workers comp.
Would love to hear from someone that knows this place personally.
Any info of this office, or any other legitimately practice would greatly b appreciated. Thank you!
Been there done that.Not only will u have to wait MONTHS to get in there,you'll have to wait HOURS AND....WELL ALL DAY when you do.Although,whatever you ask for,THAT'S what WHAT THEY'LL GIVE YOU PLUS.They had me on 220here mgs. Of methadone,6 roxy 30 mgs.,2 oxy 40 mgs. And 4 xanax 2 mgs.(totem poles)A DAY!!!!!!!!!!I walked around like a zombie.Then after not getting the oxy's one month (and telling them so) 1doc got VERY MAD and said "we can kick you outta here for something like that!"
So,after that visit I found me a family doctor who takes care of my pain,without me staggering around noding off.
bestbarber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Judged:

Ampeters2 wrote:
Very concerned..about going to a pain clinic. My orthopedic thinks I may have nerve pain in my knee. I have had 3 knee surgeries just in the last 2 years. I am only 35 and in College working on obtaining my M.D. I am worried because of the perception of someone who goes to a pain clinic. I will not take pain pills. I do not want to become an addict. A person can only take so much Demoral before their body has to have it. I just want fixed. The office that I will be reffered to is Dr.Brower, the clinic is Pain Consultants of East Tn. Does anyone know anything about them. My ortho is wanting me to possiable have a surgery where they inject medicine into my spine, he alos talked about a ablation if the injections do not work. Going in for a nerve test next week? Does anyone know anything about that clinic or any of teh proceedure I talked about.
I have R.S.D in my foot.If you haven't had this you could NEVER EVER understand the pain.I went thru total hell for about 8 months, going to the e.r DAILY. It is even on file at lakeway e.r that I BEGGED them to cut my foot off.The doc told me I would have "phantom pain"wich means I'd still have this HORRIBLE pain PLUS 1Iess foot!
Finally I o.d'd on darvacet(not to get high just to TRY TO GET SOME RELIEF )That's when dr. Wheatly(God bless his heart) came into my room in I.C.U ,saw that my leg had atrophy to the bone basically .He told the e.r doc to take me Str8 to jefferson memorial and hook me up to a morphine drip. They started to do all these tests.The test that told the story was called a (nerve conduction study test)that's when they FINALLY found out what was wrong w me.R.S.D.Its basically a nerve that has been ....frayed.Anyway,I've had allll those shots in my spine wich would help for like 30 min.at the MOST.If you have nerve damage dr. Wheatley is THE MAN TO see.These docs in motown DO NOT HAVE A CLUE when it comes to nerve damage.I now have to take meds on a daily basis.....it really sux to HAVE to rely on a stupid pill to just make it thru the day...but what am I to do?If I don't take them I will be in bed w the worst pain I've ever dealt w.Now,I have to admit it...I am addicted to these meds.I don't abuse them,but I've tried to go a day w out them and.....it is horrible.If there is ANYWAY POSSIBLE I WOULD TELL EVERYONE NOT TO TAKE AAAAANYTHING unless you are in a HAVE TO SITUATION. It just leads to VERY BAD THINGS!
wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Does anyone know which pain clinic Rebecca Brauch FNP works in,I think it may be the one in Bearden but not sure.Another thing,I am 42yrs old and have lots of pain in my back,ovaries,lower abdomen and also have nerve damage to an old fracture on top of my right foot.I was first put on pain meds (a low dose) ten years ago and about seven years ago i was prescribed suboxone and told that not only would it get my body off of pain meds because i was tired of takin them but that it would also block my pain by blocking receptors in my brain that allowed me to know that my body was in pain....now i know that was a crock of shit and designed for ppl dependant on pain mbeds to brbecome dependant on something else and now after being put back onn pain mefs for three years my doctor retired and everytime i go to s pain clinic i am denied help because of being on the suboxone seven years ago,since then i have been seen by one dr for three yrs and another for three months but then i had to move because of my husbands job and have spent the last three years trying to find a doctor who will write me pain meds and treat me..anyone with similar experience or some good advice please post.Not asking for name calling or judgements because if i was an addict i would just buy off the street..i need treatment which at this point will include some surgeries and a doctor who understands my situation.
pain patient

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

wondering wrote:
Does anyone know which pain clinic Rebecca Brauch FNP works in,I think it may be the one in Bearden but not sure.Another thing,I am 42yrs old and have lots of pain in my back,ovaries,lower abdomen and also have nerve damage to an old fracture on top of my right foot.I was first put on pain meds (a low dose) ten years ago and about seven years ago i was prescribed suboxone and told that not only would it get my body off of pain meds because i was tired of takin them but that it would also block my pain by blocking receptors in my brain that allowed me to know that my body was in pain....now i know that was a crock of shit and designed for ppl dependant on pain mbeds to brbecome dependant on something else and now after being put back onn pain mefs for three years my doctor retired and everytime i go to s pain clinic i am denied help because of being on the suboxone seven years ago,since then i have been seen by one dr for three yrs and another for three months but then i had to move because of my husbands job and have spent the last three years trying to find a doctor who will write me pain meds and treat me..anyone with similar experience or some good advice please post.Not asking for name calling or judgements because if i was an addict i would just buy off the street..i need treatment which at this point will include some surgeries and a doctor who understands my situation.
Wow, I honestly didnt know that prior suboxone treatment would essentially blacklist you from a pain management doctor. I too have been a pain management patient for a number of years. While ive never taken suboxone, I have heard of physicians who do prescribe it specifically for pain management. I thought it was kinda like methadone treatment, in the sense that it can be used to help people who dont need medication get off of it, but it can also be used for those patients that do to help control their chronic pain.
I'm glad you shared this information because I'm sure alot of people who may have been considering suboxone as an option to reconsider it now.
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Earl Keese V wrote:
i'd still like to open up a business where the sign outside says,'pain clinic'.
and everyone who enters the front door immediately slides down a chute into an incinerator to be rendered into biodiesel.
i'd make a fortune selling the finished product.
about as close to perpetual motion as you can get.
because there'd damn sure be a never ending supply of fuel for the fire.
Will you be inviting Arless, or Arlene or Argone or whatever her name is?
itsacomin

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Earl Keese V wrote:
sure, they're all welcome. no matter what they call themselves.
more stoke for the fire.
I hope you and Clawed one day have to endure true CHRONIC PAIN that doesn't go away from popping a Tylenol or Aspirin...You don't have a clue of what your even talking about dude,and actually I don't wish this on anyone,even the Crude...Rude..A-Holes as Yourself and Clawed.
One of these days KARMA will come and Bite the both of you in the arse pal....Everyone that has ever visited Knoxville Topix will tell you that all Earl and his BUTT BUDDY clawed are doing is making light of a person's terrible situation to try and get a laugh out of some unknowing Dumb-Arse..EARL your day is coming..mark it down you and Clawed both...And when it does I hope to see you on here telling us all about it..In the meantime maybe ole Clawed should watch how deep he bury's up in you on here before you guy's end up with the Dirty Bird Disease because clearly neither of you are married or have a woman it show's in your post's and comment's,and my God who would have either of you and I dare to bet anything that the both of you are Fugly and no doubt fat slob's as the day is long.But it's good that the 2 of you take care of each other like you do,because 1 of you can't make it without the other,and listen men or what ever you are enough is enough,if you don't know what your talking about without proving it with facts good God keep your mouth's shut for a while.And I know it's a free society and if you want to keep doing what your doing on here..lay it on it.But after all this time saying the same thing's over and over looks like even you 2 would get tired and let adult's talk about the issues that affect's their lives...
Until your time comes, and I pray when it does it hit's you swift and fast and last for the rest of the 2 of yours Miserable lives.IT'S A COMING BELIEVE THAT!!!!
I will admit until I had all the injury's that I deal with now everyday of my life, I used to make fun and probably even second guess every person that ever acted or complained with pain issues,and then KARMA bit me on the Arse and made me a believer....
Your next, watch and see and you will be a believer too pal..Until then I have the satisfaction of knowing that you 2 have an appointment with Karma.
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

itsacomin wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you and Clawed one day have to endure true CHRONIC PAIN that doesn't go away from popping a Tylenol or Aspirin...You don't have a clue of what your even talking about dude,and actually I don't wish this on anyone,even the Crude...Rude..A-Holes as Yourself and Clawed.
One of these days KARMA will come and Bite the both of you in the arse pal....Everyone that has ever visited Knoxville Topix will tell you that all Earl and his BUTT BUDDY clawed are doing is making light of a person's terrible situation to try and get a laugh out of some unknowing Dumb-Arse..EARL your day is coming..mark it down you and Clawed both...And when it does I hope to see you on here telling us all about it..In the meantime maybe ole Clawed should watch how deep he bury's up in you on here before you guy's end up with the Dirty Bird Disease because clearly neither of you are married or have a woman it show's in your post's and comment's,and my God who would have either of you and I dare to bet anything that the both of you are Fugly and no doubt fat slob's as the day is long.But it's good that the 2 of you take care of each other like you do,because 1 of you can't make it without the other,and listen men or what ever you are enough is enough,if you don't know what your talking about without proving it with facts good God keep your mouth's shut for a while.And I know it's a free society and if you want to keep doing what your doing on here..lay it on it.But after all this time saying the same thing's over and over looks like even you 2 would get tired and let adult's talk about the issues that affect's their lives...
Until your time comes, and I pray when it does it hit's you swift and fast and last for the rest of the 2 of yours Miserable lives.IT'S A COMING BELIEVE THAT!!!!
I will admit until I had all the injury's that I deal with now everyday of my life, I used to make fun and probably even second guess every person that ever acted or complained with pain issues,and then KARMA bit me on the Arse and made me a believer....
Your next, watch and see and you will be a believer too pal..Until then I have the satisfaction of knowing that you 2 have an appointment with Karma.
Is that a carp I smell.... No, I guess its just you. Every douche?
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Judged:

Earl Keese V wrote:
i'd still like to open up a business where the sign outside says,'pain clinic'.
and everyone who enters the front door immediately slides down a chute into an incinerator to be rendered into biodiesel.
i'd make a fortune selling the finished product.
about as close to perpetual motion as you can get.
because there'd damn sure be a never ending supply of fuel for the fire.
You'll need to make it a revolving door.
You'll also need to stay open 27/7 in order to avoid a long line of PillHeads lined up around the block every morning when you open for business.
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2013

Make that 24/7.
itsacomin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Oh look it's the 3 cock sucker's again in action...Taking up for each and all 3 lick each others ass on here till it's raw.Bunch of followers!!!! LMAO...And don't act like it's not true it's right in front of ya read it...Well anyhow do ya'll switch off much or is it Earl always taking it up the azz???
patients

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

I heard they were cutting people on there meds anybody know whats up?
PillHeadHater

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2013

Judged:

They're taking a butcher knife and cutting them stem to stern. Then allowing them to bleed out.
A fitting end to their life of Pill Addiction.
factorfiction

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

patients wrote:
I heard they were cutting people on there meds anybody know whats up?
They say Doctor Frank and Janet are retiring and there selling out,what did you hear????
factorfiction

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

PillHeadHater wrote:
They're taking a butcher knife and cutting them stem to stern. Then allowing them to bleed out.
A fitting end to their life of Pill Addiction.
Must be hard on ya then with your Mother and all..
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

itsacomin wrote:
Oh look it's the damn junkies again trying to ost while high. Taking up for each and all pill mill junkies and licking each others ass on here till it's raw.Bunch of dopers!!!! LMAO...And don't act like it's not true it's right in front of ya read it..
I know, junkie, I know.
itsacomin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Clawed I just wanna feel your Sphincter Muscle's tighten up around my shaft again,no need to argue.
You loved the "BJ" Earl and Pill-Head-Hater were giving you while I was knocking the bottom out of your ANUS Cavity...
Let's do it again and we can even switch around if you like and I'll knock the bottom outta Earl's ANUS Cavity for a while.But I'm saving Pill-Head-Hater's ANAL Cavity for when I'm all rested up,Just like the good times we had Last Week-End,and you weren't a bit ashamed of it then.Com e on be a MAN..Fess up our relationship in front of the World to see.Earl and Clawed weren't a bit ashamed and I love it still to this day when you call me and sing "I DON'T WANT ANYBODY ELSE..WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU I TOUCH MYSELF".God I love my MEN...Later Baby Boys!!!!
itsacomin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Earl Keese V wrote:
phuqueinghilarious.
you poor slobs have no idea how bad you're being trolled into dumbing down the mentality of this shythole forum.
think about it.
you guys phuqueing rock !!!
OMG your so right Gnarly to the Bone dude!!! You are so ignorant,if you only knew of the people that made fun of you 3 Amigo Cocke Suckers...LMAO!!! Your the laughing stock period.
Troll on Dudes.....Troll On!!!!!!
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

itsacomin wrote:
Clawed I just wanna feel your dick in my mouth. It makes me sing "I DON'T WANT ANYBODY ELSE..WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU I TOUCH MYSELF".God I love MEN!!!!
Sorry don't go for the gay scene, but maybe if you take enough pills, you'll get over it. Better yet, try a bunch of meth and get it over with quicker. Thanks for playing, but you're waaayy out of your league here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Seymour Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Seymour Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••