Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Can anyone give me details on the pain clinic in Bearden? I have been searching for it online but am unable to find it. I have a legitimate back problem and a referral from my family doctor to a "pain clinic of my choice". Need to know name of this clinic, address, phone number to schedule an appointment, etc. Would like to know name of doctors that work at this clinic and what they do to treat your pain. Anyone have any experience with this clinic? Please respond with comments or advice. I live 30 miles west of the Knoxville area. If not bearden, I am open to suggestions on other pain clinics in Knoxville area....basically just need to find one to go to ASAP. Thank you fir any responses!!
tonyrock

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

u may have what u need already but if u still need info email me at robinsontony9#gmail...... was a former patienr at good ol bearden
wwelvis

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

thear is a 4-5 mounth wateing list you must get on the list and wate,we are under a dea crack down,
Tony soprano1

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

LQQk hear 1973 spelling month has nothing to do with pills- spell check that,and about smokeing weed it dose not take away the chronic,pain or i would move to a state like cal,its only $75 a 1/8 .
ydididosurg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2010

Any info would be nice.......

I am wondering if anyone can tell me whether Bearded HC is a legit PM office?

Had Total knee replacement surg. A couple months ago, lived outa state b4 surg, then moved to east tn, was in PM clinic before I moved, I agreed to have surgery to try and alleviate the pain in hopes of not having to stay in PM. Had the surgery, no luck, y did I do this! I am still back to having chronic pain in my leg. Surgeon says it will never go away.

Anyway, I have been told that bearden was pretty legit, I do not want a pill-mill!
I do not abuse or sell any meds, drug test and pill counts would be fine. I usually had meds left over from b4 I only take as needed instead of as directed.

Does anyone know if the accept insurance or workers comp.
Would love to hear from someone that knows this place personally.

Any info of this office, or any other legitimately practice would greatly b appreciated. Thank you!
ash

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2010

Judged:

They took my 350 bucks and took some xrays and i was kicked out in 15 days. They said i failed a drug test and i know i didn't. I even offered to take a polygraph to prove it. They never showed me my xrays or anything. Most people are there to get pills to sell. I needed it because i have rheumatoid arthritis. Assholes
herb

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Judged:

stay away from St. Mary's Pain Clinic. I was there for over 10yrs.always had the right pill count,came in whenever they wanted,and they dismissed me because she said someone called in 2008 and 2010 & said I was selling my pills.Then she had the nerve to look me in the eyes and said"I don't understand it,they said you were selling your pills but your count has always been right" I begged her for a MRI for 2 months because something else was going on with my back & she wouldn't do it.Well I got one and they found more disc buldging and detereating,and a cyst on my kidney,could that be why my urine test came back wrong? stay away from JULIE BLISS
eyecare

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

St. Mary's North sux! They are rude and the nurse I had was a back stabber. She would tell you one thing and say and do the opposite behind your back. Dr. Vinsant that does the day surgery treatments for your back can cause many complications. He will do more harm with the scar tissue than good. Please try to go somewhere else! I have heard this and experienced this for myself to know it is not safe there. Beware!
bill

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

most of the pain clinics are nothing more than a place to BUY a prescription if you need pain pills and got the money
dave

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2010

Judged:

eyecare wrote:
St. Mary's North sux! They are rude and the nurse I had was a back stabber. She would tell you one thing and say and do the opposite behind your back. Dr. Vinsant that does the day surgery treatments for your back can cause many complications. He will do more harm with the scar tissue than good. Please try to go somewhere else! I have heard this and experienced this for myself to know it is not safe there. Beware!
so they fell for your lines and didnt give you the drug you wanted, so they are RUDE??LOL
msdr

Beverly Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

dave wrote:
<quoted text>
so they fell for your lines and didnt give you the drug you wanted, so they are RUDE??LOL
F....you, you little punk azz! Keep you stupid opinions to yourself azzhole!
eyenstien

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave you are a loser and are such a jerk you stick your dumb ass in others peoples business. Stay out of here loser jerk-off.
mecare

Orange, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2010

Judged:

dave wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you have never been in pain and judge others because you are an ignorant fool. Just keep your stupid mouth out of here and go walk out in front of a bus you freeking idiot!
dave

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

mmachampion wrote:
Don't pay any attention to this Dave guy, if I ran into him I would punch him in the stomach. He is obviously insecure and has no life but to bash people that take pain medicine. This person probably spends all day putting people down for pleasure. Dave you ARE a LOSER!
if I ran into YOU, I would make sure all my drugs would be locked away safely.
LOGIC PLEASE

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2010

Judged:

What did the pill heads do before "pain clinics"??
ROCK CHIC

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

ash wrote:
They took my 350 bucks and took some xrays and i was kicked out in 15 days. They said i failed a drug test and i know i didn't. I even offered to take a polygraph to prove it. They never showed me my xrays or anything. Most people are there to get pills to sell. I needed it because i have rheumatoid arthritis. Assholes
They did this same BS to my best friend & she went to her PMD office - redid the test & it came back for the right meds. They also accused her of using more than they prescribed or selling - turns out they were wrong. She has serious medical issues & is trying to keep working even though she should not.
No matter where you go, make sure to watch your back because they treat everyone like addicts & will sell you out.
Sad that people like you are treated unfairly but I've been in the same boat with chronic back issues.
go to church

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

Judged:

go find you a church that u are comfortable in and you want need a thing. best thing i ever done. i was addicted to drugs and i was in bad shape and now i go to church i feel alot better and get blessed everyday. countryman
ROCK CHIC

Gainesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2010

go to church wrote:
go find you a church that u are comfortable in and you want need a thing. best thing i ever done. i was addicted to drugs and i was in bad shape and now i go to church i feel alot better and get blessed everyday. countryman
Good for you but for some it is chronic pain and most PMD will not prescribe due to not wanting their license in jeopardy.
Also, church would be a good support group for people with chronic illness.
LOGIC PLEASE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Thecatsmeow wrote:
I'm here outta town and am out! Where can I get about 10 -30's?
Go back home.
We have enough people here who "run out".
As someone who DOES know REAL pain,and chooses not to be a slave to pills,I have no sympathy for you who "run out".
TOMMY

Greenback, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2010

Judged:

LOGIC PLEASE wrote:
What did the pill heads do before "pain clinics"??
They went to real doctors.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of87
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Search the Seymour Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min WTSenior 124,111
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tazewell, TN (Jul '10) 34 min pusherman_ 406
Pain Clinic 1 hr real big T 20
Cuonzo Martin discusses his decision 1 hr Notso 9
Tazewell Flea Market (Dec '09) 1 hr amanda 25
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealerships? (Feb '12) 2 hr dangerous 8
Kristin Lemarr 2 hr FAMILY 10
•••
•••
•••
•••

Seymour Jobs

•••