First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jamie

Morristown, TN

#1 Jun 17, 2011
i heard he got put in jail, so i called the place of business and they(the drs that are working for him,including dr. mcguire) so they will remain open....so for those of you that go there, you will be seen by good drs and foster will be back.....i have my 1rst visit tuesday
Allen Johnson

Maryville, TN

#2 Jun 17, 2011
Nobody cares. They will all eventually get put in jail or a revoked license like old ... well, you know.
jamie

Morristown, TN

#3 Jun 17, 2011
Allen Johnson wrote:
Nobody cares. They will all eventually get put in jail or a revoked license like old ... well, you know.
you sure do have a negative attitude, i hope you never have something happen to you that will bring extreme pain to you....if you got your foot cut off , would you go to the hospital or just laugh on keep posting bullsh*t on here.....there are alot of legit ppl on here, including me, so chill man

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 17, 2011
jamie wrote:
i heard he got put in jail, so i called the place of business and they(the drs that are working for him,including dr. mcguire) so they will remain open....so for those of you that go there, you will be seen by good drs and foster will be back.....i have my 1rst visit tuesday
Good luck to you. dont listen to haters on here, they have been dumped by a pain clinic and cant get back in. can you email me, I want to ask you about dr. fosters clinic and how can I get my xrays from lensgraff clinic, they were very expensive and my insurance wont pay for them twice. The injections hurt and they dont last very long.
joel

Morristown, TN

#5 Jun 18, 2011
tommieboy wrote:
<quoted text> Good luck to you. dont listen to haters on here, they have been dumped by a pain clinic and cant get back in. can you email me, I want to ask you about dr. fosters clinic and how can I get my xrays from lensgraff clinic, they were very expensive and my insurance wont pay for them twice. The injections hurt and they dont last very long.
just go to here office with your records from the past year and they will have you to sign a release & they will get you x-rays....
joel is jamie

Morristown, TN

#6 Jun 18, 2011
tommieboy, what i meant was you dont need to take any records , just the names & adresses of the clinics/doctors and they will have you sigh a release form and they will have them delivered to thier place of business and you sign a release form, i have to do that tuesday, to give them my i.d ang sign a release, i think it doesnt cost anything....maybe i'll run into you there,LOL....i had 3 injections in morristown and then started goind to lensgraf pc an got about 15-18 inlections, i couldnt get out of bed the 1rst day but bout 3-4 days later i believe it hurt worse, im gonna reject anymore shots..the 1rst to the 4th one i was sudated, and i dont knoww what happened with thier anatheseologist, but fom then on i was wide awake and im a boney guy and they hurt so bad a couple times i had to make em stop, i was in tears ....that mother f==er made it worse & i wont go back, but they did have a nice staff....if you have medicare they'll takeit and tenncare, obviously...ut ive herd hr was an awesome dr and had the op of the line dr's ,nurses and staff, that makes a big difference....but yeah, we'll have to x-change e-mails,somehow...maybe if you were down there 9:oo to 10:00 ill be riding on ETHRA and i go by jamie.....hope ive helped you and best of luck to you ...sir?...

Location hidden

#7 Jun 19, 2011
joel is jamie wrote:
tommieboy, what i meant was you dont need to take any records , just the names & adresses of the clinics/doctors and they will have you sigh a release form and they will have them delivered to thier place of business and you sign a release form, i have to do that tuesday, to give them my i.d ang sign a release, i think it doesnt cost anything....maybe i'll run into you there,LOL....i had 3 injections in morristown and then started goind to lensgraf pc an got about 15-18 inlections, i couldnt get out of bed the 1rst day but bout 3-4 days later i believe it hurt worse, im gonna reject anymore shots..the 1rst to the 4th one i was sudated, and i dont knoww what happened with thier anatheseologist, but fom then on i was wide awake and im a boney guy and they hurt so bad a couple times i had to make em stop, i was in tears ....that mother f==er made it worse & i wont go back, but they did have a nice staff....if you have medicare they'll takeit and tenncare, obviously...ut ive herd hr was an awesome dr and had the op of the line dr's ,nurses and staff, that makes a big difference....but yeah, we'll have to x-change e-mails,somehow...maybe if you were down there 9:oo to 10:00 ill be riding on ETHRA and i go by jamie.....hope ive helped you and best of luck to you ...sir?...
thank you, if you click on the tommieboy logo you can send me an email.
HA HA HA

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jun 20, 2011
Dr Foster is in jail, enough said
jamie

Morristown, TN

#9 Jun 20, 2011
to you HA HA HA , there are several dr.s and practicioneers to fil the void, so the HAHA is on you that probably got kicked out of a clinic or several...HAHAHAHAHA
LOGIC PLEASE

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jun 21, 2011
joel is jamie wrote:
Booty Call via Tpoix....nice!
who cares

Brentwood, TN

#11 Jun 22, 2011
Allen Johnson wrote:

This town has way to many shady dirty dealing doctors.
Every month or so another Doctor somewhere is on the hot seat for some kind of wrong doing. Such as writing to many RX's or cheating on there wifes or taxes. Getting called down for playing around with his nurses or worst knocking up a patient. Most of the things Doctors do they get away with by just paying off fines or people, it is just plain wrong.
jamie

Morristown, TN

#12 Jun 23, 2011
i went to dr foster tuesday and as soon as i started home bearden healthcare associates called my cell, ive been waiting 8-9 months to get in there , so now im gonna be a patient of thiers
Dog

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jun 23, 2011
jamie wrote:
i went to dr foster tuesday and as soon as i started home bearden healthcare associates called my cell, ive been waiting 8-9 months to get in there , so now im gonna be a patient of thiers
Who gives a shit pill head?How many meatsticks did you have to lick to afford your addiction?
See the Big Picture

Brentwood, TN

#14 Jun 23, 2011
Dog since you seem to know so much, how many meatsticks did you have to lick to get the stupid pill to put something like that on this site?
Dog

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jun 24, 2011
See the Big Picture wrote:
Dog since you seem to know so much, how many meatsticks did you have to lick to get the stupid pill to put something like that on this site?
I licked your Momma's fish taco,does that count?

Location hidden

#16 Jun 24, 2011
jamie wrote:
do you care to tell me if you liked the clinic that foster is at? I have an appt. there. you can send me a private email if you click on the logo on this message. good luck to you!!
Dog is a Sick Puppy

Gainesboro, TN

#17 Jun 24, 2011
Dog wrote:
<quoted text>I licked your Momma's fish taco,does that count?
You are really gross - everything you post is something related to sex. Seems you have a fixation on meatsticks. Just go on down to the Carousel where the topic trolls hang out and let them cure you of your forbidden desires.
Polo

Knoxville, TN

#18 Jun 24, 2011
Dr who my bad its none of my buisness good luck comes through faith ill say nothing rather than atteptted friction thru bad dicktion.
bigT

United States

#19 Jun 24, 2011
damned...no joke you people really need to get laid..for real.people that talk about sex all the time,are really not getting any...
Dog

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jun 25, 2011
Dog is a Sick Puppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really gross - everything you post is something related to sex. Seems you have a fixation on meatsticks. Just go on down to the Carousel where the topic trolls hang out and let them cure you of your forbidden desires.
Sounds like you know where they hangout.like your ass maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Phillips leaving WBIR for radio station i... (Sep '13) 31 min Myra 47
Wheres Brittany Moore and friends???? 5 hr studly 9
Jesus haters. 5 hr Taz62 12
Englands open firewood today 6 hr wood 1
Shaul bros keeping it in the family 8 hr bill 2
The Two Women on this Board Should? 9 hr linda 2
Who knows where Brandy Jo Farmer is? 10 hr hadtopost 2
Seymour Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web