Looking for coon hunting buddy
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#65 Feb 13, 2013
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>So if it was your cow or horse its mine too? The law is if its your animal then you are liable.
I don't keep horses, useless eaters. My cattle are tagged and yes, if one of them causes damage I am responsible and keep insurance on them just for that reason. But I keep good fences and so far have never had a loose cow.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#66 Feb 13, 2013
Enough wrote:
I am usually tolerant of people who are bold enough to speak their mind. And I have read some of "Facts" other post and have at times agreed with him. I very very rarely post anything here , it's more for entertainment and sometimes even pretty good debates. That being said , this time I think Fact is being a moron. This is topix no one would be surprised who you are. No one cares how deep your pockets are or what you pull is or maybe what it is you pull. This is basically a gossip thread mostly and you are acting like a cyber gangbanger. The man just wanted to find a place to hunt and someone to go with him who also hunts. He is a coon hunter and your worried about deer? I didn't hear anyone to even ask to hunt on your property or as you like to make sure it's known your many properties. If you have it posted on your land then you don't need to be here being flat out rude. Legal or not the law takes in to account that a dog can't read. And this I know for a fact. Shoot you one and find out. Other than that have a nice day.
Well sweetie, I've shot many dogs harassing my cattle, never have I been found guilty of any crime. A couple of hunters went to the law but once again, a dog harassing cattle is a legal target.
As far as a "place to hunt" goes, I've given info of two places where you could hunt without the chance of trespassing. H*ll I'll even add another to these two: Jim Posey Black Cat auction, Chuck Swan Wildlife Management Area. The third place is Catoosa. Go to the TWRA site and all the rules and locations are listed. Better hurry the season closes at the end of this month.
Buck

Ooltewah, TN

#67 Feb 13, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't keep horses, useless eaters. My cattle are tagged and yes, if one of them causes damage I am responsible and keep insurance on them just for that reason. But I keep good fences and so far have never had a loose cow.
Your deer your responsibly.
hunter

Charlotte, NC

#68 Feb 13, 2013
I only hunt where i have permission but if i have permission to hunt the farm next to yours "mr fact" and my dog trees on your land and you shoot him i will see how deep your pockets are when im done you will be working for a living and i will be working for fun!!!!!! Lmao
home boy

Tazewell, TN

#69 Feb 13, 2013
huntingcoonman wrote:
<quoted text>hey my #is on here give me a call
I cant find it big guy and thats fine ill bring my two old dogs if we can ever figur out how to get ahold of one another
coonhuntingman

United States

#73 Feb 15, 2013
home boy wrote:
<quoted text> I cant find it big guy and thats fine ill bring my two old dogs if we can ever figur out how to get ahold of one another
i have left my ### i am here for the weekend got two pups with me call me
coonhuntingman

United States

#74 Feb 15, 2013
got all these offers on here to hunt peoples land but no one will call me or give mr directions to hunting land i i want is to hunt with my dogs i dont drink or smoke i cuss little not much i dont litter i will walk not drive on your land i will crawl under your fences not over i will thank u no calls hummmm!!!!
try this

Speedwell, TN

#77 Feb 16, 2013
coonhuntingman wrote:
got all these offers on here to hunt peoples land but no one will call me or give mr directions to hunting land i i want is to hunt with my dogs i dont drink or smoke i cuss little not much i dont litter i will walk not drive on your land i will crawl under your fences not over i will thank u no calls hummmm!!!!
instead of putting phone numbers on here why don't you all agree to meet say in front of the walmart at 5pm sat.then go from there.
coonhuntingman

United States

#78 Feb 16, 2013
i would but no one gets back with me but once a week and only on forum i know people are busy but u cant depend on them getting on here if they dont have time to call u
Farm

New Tazewell, TN

#79 Feb 16, 2013
coonhuntingman wrote:
I would call you If I had a number. Give me a number where I can reach you and if your number is already on here as you say them where is it. I just scanned threw this post and I don't see any number but I could have missed it. I have a farm you can hunt on all you have to do is sign a piece of paper stating I am not responsible if you get hurt on it. Waiting to hear from you.
coonhuntingman

Ellenboro, NC

#81 Feb 16, 2013
Farm wrote:
<quoted text>I would call you If I had a number. Give me a number where I can reach you and if your number is already on here as you say them where is it. I just scanned threw this post and I don't see any number but I could have missed it. I have a farm you can hunt on all you have to do is sign a piece of paper stating I am not responsible if you get hurt on it. Waiting to hear from you.
just 5 above you on forum. i will sign not after snything but to coon hunt
Farm

New Tazewell, TN

#82 Feb 17, 2013
coonhuntingman wrote:
<quoted text> just 5 above you on forum. i will sign not after snything but to coon hunt
I still do not see a number to reach you.I went back and checked and no number, unless it was one of the post that have been removed. Posts # 8,9,27,36,70,71,72,75,76,and 80 have all been removed I am guessing that it was post #27 since that was 5 above me but it is no longer there. Still need a number to reach you. Or can meet you somewhere.

“go ahead punk”

Since: Aug 11

make my day

#83 Feb 17, 2013
Somehow Topix deletes post with phone numbers. I posted the numbers for all state and federal drug enforcement agencies one time they were instantly removed.
try this

Speedwell, TN

#84 Feb 17, 2013
i wonder why these post were removed and who had them removed.i've seen lots worse stuff on here.
try this

Speedwell, TN

#85 Feb 17, 2013
i guess you answered my question while i was posting thanks
Farm

New Tazewell, TN

#86 Feb 17, 2013
Whack for my daddyo wrote:
Somehow Topix deletes post with phone numbers. I posted the numbers for all state and federal drug enforcement agencies one time they were instantly removed.
I am just trying to give the guy a place to hunt that is all. And I did try. That is all I can do. He will just have to meet me somewhere I guess and if not then oh well.
try this

Speedwell, TN

#90 Feb 17, 2013
yeah either he really dont know his number is not on here or he is just scaming everyone to start a fight.either way you guys tried hard to help him.nuff said
Caleb

Arden, NC

#91 Feb 17, 2013
Call me eight six five five eight five three five nine five there's hunting all around Dnt listin to these dummy's I've never had trouble out of people there's huntin all over Tazewell make sure to call me
Caleb

Arden, NC

#92 Feb 17, 2013
Make sure to call me I have thousands of acres to hunt
Farm

New Tazewell, TN

#93 Feb 17, 2013
Caleb wrote:
Call me eight six five five eight five three five nine five there's hunting all around Dnt listin to these dummy's I've never had trouble out of people there's huntin all over Tazewell make sure to call me
I am not a dummy I tried to help the guy too. I only have 52 acres not thousands of acres like you but I still tried to help the guy. I told him I would meet him somewhere because I don't want my phone # on Topix. I hope he calls you. Good luck...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back tax office at courthouse 52 min Fed up paying taxes 17
Casual encounters 56 min Casual encounters 1
dogging (Jun '16) 1 hr Casual encounters 13
Hardees 2 hr Citizenscare 9
SAVE THE SNOWFLAKES Charity please give generously 6 hr Just Saying 13
School Director 6 hr ManN 19
Karma 9 hr Grow up 2

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance