Looking for coon hunting buddy
huntingcoonman

United States

#45 Feb 11, 2013
well i bet you are in some kind of offical office come on mr fact not everbody is a ass it easier to kill with kindness you may need a friend if u have job i think u have trust me u are not as well liked as u might think just played i talk from experience just be very careful with who is really your friend u will c hope its not to late good luck to u
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#46 Feb 11, 2013
legal zoom wrote:
fact you don't own the dam wildlife you dumd inbred just like others say fishing on the river is their land no moron if im in the river on foot or boat its a state right of way tired of dumb ass thinking the got a lil land and own every thing on it people should grow a patch on your land and report it since you own everything on it or in it ha haa
Damn stupid people. First you are speaking about a "State Navigable Waterway" not a "right of way", and yes as long as you stay in the water you're OK but you can't set foot on land or cross private land to get to the water.
Just where did you get the idea that a land owner doesn't own what's on his land? A land owner owns everything on and under his land, if you think this is not true, come on down and steal one of my many animals or trees and see if you don't end up in jail.
Planting Marijuana has been tried on one of my farms, a trap was laid and the grower is now in jail, my word is seldom questioned.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#47 Feb 11, 2013
huntingcoonman wrote:
well i bet you are in some kind of offical office come on mr fact not everbody is a ass it easier to kill with kindness you may need a friend if u have job i think u have trust me u are not as well liked as u might think just played i talk from experience just be very careful with who is really your friend u will c hope its not to late good luck to u
You'd lose that bet, I'm not nor have I even been in "Office" but that's not to say I don't have some strings that I can pull. I also no longer work for a living, although I do work for fun.
I have absolutely NO friends on this site, only a few posters that believe like me, a couple of acquaintances and all the other puppets.
I don't do "kindness or compassion", that's a losers game. I tell the truth and state the facts.
My freindship is earned and as those that I call "Friend" have learned, is worth the work.
And I'll leave you with this, There are MANY on here that post under my handle "Fact" I am not alone.
Good luck in your construction job hunt.
huntingcoonman

United States

#48 Feb 11, 2013
thanks man
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#49 Feb 11, 2013
huntingcoonman wrote:
thanks man
ya might check with Rodger Ball at Ball Hardware in your job hunt.
Home Boy

Tazewell, TN

#50 Feb 11, 2013
who="Huntingcoonman" ]Thank you all for the legal and friendly advice. We just coon and stay to ourselves. Have no intentions on trasspassing nor breaking the law. Will check out cope gararge and other options.. thanks again. hey buddy I hunt every weekend and some through the week if i can get away from work if you really want to go hunting one night just holler back
Buck

Ooltewah, TN

#51 Feb 11, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn stupid people. First you are speaking about a "State Navigable Waterway" not a "right of way", and yes as long as you stay in the water you're OK but you can't set foot on land or cross private land to get to the water.
Just where did you get the idea that a land owner doesn't own what's on his land? A land owner owns everything on and under his land, if you think this is not true, come on down and steal one of my many animals or trees and see if you don't end up in jail.
Planting Marijuana has been tried on one of my farms, a trap was laid and the grower is now in jail, my word is seldom questioned.
I guess when YOUR deer jumps out in front of my suv you will be liable.
wow

Ooltewah, TN

#52 Feb 11, 2013
just thankful someone will hunt coons.
hunter

United States

#53 Feb 11, 2013
Hey mr fact since you dont work that means you must be an old man i how ever am not so i will be hunting yout land killing coons while you are burning in hell for your selfish ways you should love thy neighbor
huntingcoonman

Charlotte, NC

#54 Feb 12, 2013
to home boy i will b in town fri and sat nite my phone info is on here i will bring young dog
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#55 Feb 12, 2013
hunter wrote:
Hey mr fact since you dont work that means you must be an old man i how ever am not so i will be hunting yout land killing coons while you are burning in hell for your selfish ways you should love thy neighbor
I never said I don't work, I said "I don't work for a living but I do work for fun". You need a little more schooling, reading comprehension is important. In other words I am comfortable and I would be just fine if I didn't get a paycheck. I work because I enjoy what I do and I have a work ethic, something sorely lacking around here. I won't be "retired" for many years. You on the other hand, with your attitude, probably won't make it in this world much longer and if you do you'll likely become a felon and won't be able to own guns.
Here's some advice, Work your azz off, buy yourself a few hundred acres and hunt all you want! H*ll, you could even let everyone come to your farm to hunt! But you'd be back here crying that there's nothing left to hunt on your land, ya gave it all away...
Warden

Luttrell, TN

#56 Feb 12, 2013
Sounds to me like ol facts is taking it alil to far. I mean if a mans dogs just so
Happens to tree on his land he's going to shoot it? Then doesn't expect the owner to get mad? I mean if a man shoots my dog it wouldn't be a good outcome. Now if he wasn't a prick about it and said hey I'd rather you not hunt here IF he hunt him self or have kids that hunted I could understand but just to be an a.. And not let anybody hunt then I don't see what killing an old coon or far as that goes any animal is beyond me. And most coon hunters these days doesn't even kill the coon they just do it to train the dogs or just for the enjoyment of workin their dogs
Buck

Ooltewah, TN

#57 Feb 12, 2013
Fact will not respond to my question.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#58 Feb 12, 2013
Buck wrote:
Fact will not respond to my question.
Once that deer is outside my fence, you can have it.
Fact

Tazewell, TN

#59 Feb 12, 2013
Warden wrote:
Sounds to me like ol facts is taking it alil to far. I mean if a mans dogs just so
Happens to tree on his land he's going to shoot it? Then doesn't expect the owner to get mad? I mean if a man shoots my dog it wouldn't be a good outcome. Now if he wasn't a prick about it and said hey I'd rather you not hunt here IF he hunt him self or have kids that hunted I could understand but just to be an a.. And not let anybody hunt then I don't see what killing an old coon or far as that goes any animal is beyond me. And most coon hunters these days doesn't even kill the coon they just do it to train the dogs or just for the enjoyment of workin their dogs
OK lets look at it this way. You're following your dogs who are on a coon. You trip over a fence in the dark and shoot yourself in the eye. Who is your family going to sue? ME that's who the f*ck they are going to sue! Doesn't matter that the land is posted, doesn't matter that you are trespassing. I have deep pockets and I guarantee your family will want some because you got killed or hurt on my land. Work you dogs at Chuck Swan.
Enough

United States

#60 Feb 12, 2013
I am usually tolerant of people who are bold enough to speak their mind. And I have read some of "Facts" other post and have at times agreed with him. I very very rarely post anything here , it's more for entertainment and sometimes even pretty good debates. That being said , this time I think Fact is being a moron. This is topix no one would be surprised who you are. No one cares how deep your pockets are or what you pull is or maybe what it is you pull. This is basically a gossip thread mostly and you are acting like a cyber gangbanger. The man just wanted to find a place to hunt and someone to go with him who also hunts. He is a coon hunter and your worried about deer? I didn't hear anyone to even ask to hunt on your property or as you like to make sure it's known your many properties. If you have it posted on your land then you don't need to be here being flat out rude. Legal or not the law takes in to account that a dog can't read. And this I know for a fact. Shoot you one and find out. Other than that have a nice day.
Buck

Ooltewah, TN

#61 Feb 12, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>
Once that deer is outside my fence, you can have it.
So if it was your cow or horse its mine too? The law is if its your animal then you are liable.
Rick

Ooltewah, TN

#62 Feb 12, 2013
Everyone is welcome to hunt on my place across from Fact.
huntingcoonman

United States

#63 Feb 13, 2013
Rick wrote:
Everyone is welcome to hunt on my place across from Fact.
..... could u please send me your location i am new to this area thank you
huntingcoonman

United States

#64 Feb 13, 2013
Home Boy wrote:
who="Huntingcoonman" ]Thank you all for the legal and friendly advice. We just coon and stay to ourselves. Have no intentions on trasspassing nor breaking the law. Will check out cope gararge and other options.. thanks again. hey buddy I hunt every weekend and some through the week if i can get away from work if you really want to go hunting one night just holler back
hey my #is on here give me a call

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you smell that? 45 min rustyshackleford 18
The piece of shit Nick Harmon 2 hr Seymorrrrrre 6
Vincent Andreula 5 hr XXX 2
Moreland janitorial/Angela Douglas "Moreland" 8 hr Justaguy 1
burgerfi 10 hr wow! 3
Anyone know Josh Noble Jun 10 CBW0822 1
Joy Arnett Jun 10 CBW0822 1

Seymour Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance