Caretakers for New Tazewell man charg...

Caretakers for New Tazewell man charged with his murder

There are 79 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from Jul 14, 2012, titled Caretakers for New Tazewell man charged with his murder. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

Police say a 63-year-old New Tazewell man with mental and physical disabilities died because of the "intentional neglect and abuse" of his caretakers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

nancy

West Lafayette, IN

#42 Oct 26, 2012
O No wrote:
<quoted text>
This woman should rot in prison you can tell her big butt eat pretty darn good, She did starve this man to death, around four years ago, people were telling about how she treated him, that her and her husband would eat at Mcdonalds and not take him nothing. she also spent his ssi check. Oh yeah and this is the same woman who got in trouble years ago for abusing animals, and her kids were taken away for her filthy lifestyle!
When did this happen with the animals? I knew she lost her kids. I don't think this is the first time that she has hurt an elderly person. She is a mean dirty person.
Just wondering

West Lafayette, IN

#43 Nov 1, 2012
I hear that the Sheriff is trying to get Sharon OUT of jail. Does anyone know why?
stgjr

New Tazewell, TN

#44 Nov 1, 2012
where did you hear this
Angry bird

Tazewell, TN

#45 Nov 1, 2012
suzy wrote:
<quoted text>that is awful!!! That is so cruel to do anyone like that. Makes me sick. Thanks for the other info
Does the adult abuse @ the Dept. of Human Services check on complaints? This is sickening!!! No words for her big fat ass!
Just wondering

West Lafayette, IN

#46 Nov 2, 2012
stgjr wrote:
where did you hear this
From a family friend that lives around the area. They are related to that messed up family.But they haven't heard anything about a court date or where they are going with the case. If what she says is true why would the sheriff of all people be helping Sharon get out of jail? I just don't understand that.
t7tl

New Tazewell, TN

#47 Nov 2, 2012
maybe she knows something on him
Just wondering

West Lafayette, IN

#48 Nov 2, 2012
t7tl wrote:
maybe she knows something on him
Just who is the sheriff in Claiborne County? I thought the same thing, but didn't think that in his position he would risk doing something so underhanded. I hope that he doesn't do it, because she is an evil person and she will do something like this again if she is let go.........
ryu

New Tazewell, TN

#49 Nov 2, 2012
yes she will she need to die and go to hell
Just wondering

West Lafayette, IN

#50 Nov 27, 2012
ryu wrote:
yes she will she need to die and go to hell
Has there been anything else on this story? I haven't heard anything new in sometime now and was wondering if she "got out".
oh boy

Knoxville, TN

#51 Nov 29, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
I hear that the Sheriff is trying to get Sharon OUT of jail. Does anyone know why?
I heard she never shuts up about wanting something to eat,offers anything and ever thing to get more to eat. The jalers are tired of lissening to her whine. She aint likely to run.Maybe thats what why Ray wants her out. She aint got no money to run with. You think she coud meat a man that would fall for her and run away with her? I don't.
Cindy

Tazewell, TN

#52 Nov 30, 2012
My husband worked with Johnny for nearly 10 years at Englands, I do not believe he had anything to do with this I have talked with him many times and thought the world of him, he is sincerely a great guy, and I HATE that he has gotten caught up in this I believe his innocence and have great hopes that he will be found not guilty, as for her I don't know much, except on Thursday nights she was always there to collect his pay check and that Johnny had a tattoo for hell I guess well over a year and was still afraid to tell her about it, scared of the crazy thing!! To his family please let him know that Cindy and Buzz are supporting him and are praying, give him our best!!
Just wondering

Hobart, IN

#53 Dec 25, 2012
Any news on this case?
fuoko

New Tazewell, TN

#54 Dec 25, 2012
yes she will die and go to hell
Just wondering

Hobart, IN

#55 Jan 8, 2013
I heard that this was back in court. Does anybody have any info on what happened?
guipgu

Tazewell, TN

#56 Jan 23, 2013
the hoe will die in jail
clyde

New Tazewell, TN

#57 Jan 31, 2013
heared the woman got 30yrs and man got10 is this true
Just wondering

Wolflake, IN

#58 Jan 31, 2013
Are you serious? Was it in the progress paper? I only hope that it is true!!!
clyde

New Tazewell, TN

#59 Jan 31, 2013
heared it from a family member but that bunch lies so much dont know if its true
fykfykf

Tazewell, TN

#60 Feb 1, 2013
she need life in jail
Just wondering

West Lafayette, IN

#61 Feb 25, 2013
Need an UPDATE on this story!!!! Haven't heard anything about it for awhile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Engagements and marriages are so out dated 22 min wowed 9
Knoxville College 59 min Horace Hensley 6
New Tazewell,Tn.is the poorest Town in Tn,Becau... 1 hr Oh me 1
News Knox County D.A.: a Knoxville does have a gang ... 3 hr really 2
Middletons /phipps 8 hr Sally 1
Need to FIND THE PHIPPS FAST!!!! (May '10) 8 hr Sally 45
The Smiths of Harrogate 8 hr Sally 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages