Morristown woman pleads guilty in grandson's death

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville

A new state bill is taking aim at the meth epidemic, but allergy sufferers aren't too happy about it.

Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2013

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Finally!
???

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

her sentence is bullshit. only serving 120 days for what she was involved in is crap.
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

No wonder drugs are big business in Morristown. Maybe she ratted out her supplier. Can't understand that sentence otherwise.
rocky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Such a shame that Chase couldn't come back after 120 days. His mom will be punished for as long as she lives with out him. The grandmother's sentence doesn't come close to touching the pain she has caused Octavia. At least the grandmother has to go to sleep every night knowing that not only is she responsible for her grandsons death but she is responsible for her own sons death. They both died in her home and they both OD.

“To thine ownself be true.”

Since: Jan 13

The Planet Gallifrey

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Her sentencing is an outrage! 120 days!? WTF!!?? If she is responsible for his death in any way, she should have taken from her what she took from him. How in the hell can you do this to a child!? How can she sleep at night? I hope this haunts her until the day she dies and makes life unbearable. I know what I said sounds malevolent, but I know this woman personally and I know how she is.
wrong

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Then the courts wonder why there is so much crime?????? Drugs involved again and they wonder why drugs is most of the crimes committed.Was it Dugger that sentenced her? Do anything else and you will go away for awhile but not drugs and murder. Stupid people in authority.
OVER IT

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

This was complete and total bull-shit, a simple DUI will get you 359 days! This was a slap on the wrist for murder no less! How do we put a stop to this kind of sentence in our community? The B.S has got to stop! Ever public office holder needs to be voted out next election! I will never vote for anyone who has held a office any-more, they have really let the ppl down! Go ahead morristown vote these ppl back in office so you can suffer more at their hands!
Question

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

OVER IT wrote:
This was complete and total bull-shit, a simple DUI will get you 359 days! This was a slap on the wrist for murder no less! How do we put a stop to this kind of sentence in our community? The B.S has got to stop! Ever public office holder needs to be voted out next election! I will never vote for anyone who has held a office any-more, they have really let the ppl down! Go ahead morristown vote these ppl back in office so you can suffer more at their hands!
Lazy judicial system. Plain and simple. Easier to let folks plead instead of police investigating, and easier for DA to say he has closed another case successfully.
rocky

White Pine, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

There was never an investigation. Why did it take so long to get to this point. This happened 2 years ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Search the Seymour Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Vet 141,434
NuMarkets investigation: we want to hear from you (Feb '07) 16 min Karma 65
Jack/Sam/Eddie 19 min oscar 7
Eddie Shoffner gave Jack Daniels $15,000 32 min Claiborne 2
David Ray's home destroyed 46 min Vote no for Ray 44
filming 6 hr the help 17
Steve Phillips leaving WBIR for radio station i... (Sep '13) 7 hr JimBob 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Seymour Jobs

•••