tracker

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Dr. Rowland at Clinic for Productive Living. Is he legit, and tell me what you think about goin there??
lop

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

any advice. it is a pain clinic i understand
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, here's some advice. Go away you freakin' doper. Go get in rehab somewhere and stop looking for drugs.
real big T

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Clawed Balls wrote:
Yeah, here's some advice. Go away you freakin' doper. Go get in rehab somewhere and stop looking for drugs.
EAT POOP AND DIE!!!
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

real big T wrote:
<quoted text>EAT POOP AND DIE!!!
You mean like that guy in Vonore? No thanks.
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Productive living my ass. It's a drug dealers house plain and simple. Someone needs to open one up and have a deep pit right inside the front door. PillHeads walk in and fall in on the rotting corpses of the others who came before them.
real big T

Strawberry Plains, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

PillHeadHater wrote:
Productive living my ass. It's a drug dealers house plain and simple. Someone needs to open one up and have a deep pit right inside the front door. PillHeads walk in and fall in on the rotting corpses of the others who came before them.
Oh and what was the name of the Clinic you were thrown out of again?
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

real big T wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and what was the name of the Clinic you were thrown out of again?
Somebody thrown out of a pain clinic. That's hilarious. The only reason would be no cash. Idiot.
julio

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

Well, I wanted an itelligent answer, but looks like thats not gonna come from any of you idiots!
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2012

Judged:

julio wrote:
Well, I wanted an itelligent answer, but looks like thats not gonna come from any of you idiots!
Hell I want cheap gasoline, too. Go away doper.
clawball

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

clawed balls is an idiot with nothin to do
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

clawball wrote:
You said you were an idiot druggie that can't find drugs OR imitate your idol (me)? Yeah, you're right. Oh and you can't type for shit, either. You got the triple curse: 1. Stupid, 2. Drug addict. and 3. Live in armpit South Carolina. I mean, damn.
PillHeadHater

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

clawball wrote:
And you are nothing but a good for nothing PillHead.
clawball

Banner Elk, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Get a life Clawed balls. they should be clawed.
Clawed Balls

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

clawball wrote:
Get a life Clawed balls. they should be clawed.
Get a brain dipshit, they are clawed loser, frequently by women that aren't dopers like you..
funny

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Clawed Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Get a brain dipshit, they are clawed loser, frequently by women that aren't dopers like you..
Typical juvenile answer we have come to expect from the 2 low life's of the Forum or any Forum for that matter,Just like clock work good ole Clawed Nut's and his idol Earl the Pearl...
The great Dyck sucker's of Knox County,or just in case it isn't Knox County,where ever there from..
Suppose there Mother's did teach them something after all.
kygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Cpl is a joke. Nurse practitioner Roland is on methadone himself. If u want med changes. U must bring in ur other narcotic and give it to NP Roland and he puts it n his safe until further use. How do I know, I worked there and witnessed this not to mention he gave money to me to sleep with him. Yuck...sounds good at first, but it turned into a nightmare for me. His daughter is the office manager and is crazy and is also on pills. Don't b fooled by the initial visit. The cna is also on pills and stole money from the clinic and she slept with him so he wouldn't prosecute. Good luck and enter @ ur own risk.
kygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

tracker wrote:
Dr. Rowland at Clinic for Productive Living. Is he legit, and tell me what you think about goin there??
Read my post...
sore peter

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

WOW!!! sign me up! Seriously... pills and pu**y..How can ya go wrong.
duh again

Jacksboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Judged:

kygirl wrote:
Cpl is a joke. Nurse practitioner Roland is on methadone himself. If u want med changes. U must bring in ur other narcotic and give it to NP Roland and he puts it n his safe until further use. How do I know, I worked there and witnessed this not to mention he gave money to me to sleep with him. Yuck...sounds good at first, but it turned into a nightmare for me. His daughter is the office manager and is crazy and is also on pills. Don't b fooled by the initial visit. The cna is also on pills and stole money from the clinic and she slept with him so he wouldn't prosecute. Good luck and enter @ ur own risk.
How much do you charge for a shot of leg GF. Do you live close to LaFollette,Tn. Go on Topix there and you'll make money and pills. Those guys around LaFollette trade their own sister pills and money for Pee Hole. Just leave on there how to contact you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seymour Discussions

Search the Seymour Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min fear 140,798
pill for vote 1 hr Arch 3
Book on the Sheriff transporting Drugs. 2 hr True 2
pain clinic 2 hr looking 1
circuit court clerk 4 hr Rudeness 37
what happen to hurley (Jun '11) 5 hr Let me try 3
vote ? 5 hr Qualified 138
•••
•••
•••
Seymour Dating

more search filters

less search filters