Should state mandate immunizations? New requirements effective in July

May 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Chattanoogan.com

Immunizations are one of the most efficient and cost-effective ways to protect children against childhood diseases and Tennessee law requires documented immunizations.

Comments
6,121 - 6,140 of 9,315 Comments Last updated 15 hrs ago
Tnhawaii girl

Travelers Rest, SC

#6655 Nov 19, 2012
YES......including flu shots!!!!!!!!
Tnhawaii girl

Travelers Rest, SC

#6656 Nov 19, 2012
Dalton wrote:
Mandating immunizations is a great idea. If it is mandated by the government then they should pay for it.
The cost of something that protects our children from life-threatening illnesses should not even enter into the picture!!
kjg

Chatsworth, GA

#6657 Nov 19, 2012
,??
Oh Sure

Manchester, TN

#6658 Nov 19, 2012
Tnhawaii girl wrote:
YES......including flu shots!!!!!!!!
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My God. Have you seen anything beyond the "get your flu shot daily at your local vaccine shop"?
Tnhawaii girl

Travelers Rest, SC

#6660 Nov 19, 2012
Oh Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
My God. Have you seen anything beyond the "get your flu shot daily at your local vaccine shop"?
Flu shots not only save lives of the elderly but also children who are exposed to everything at school including the flu which in turn can EASILY turn into pneumonia which very often is deadly especially in children.
toadman

Pittsburgh, PA

#6661 Nov 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
could be a good Idea? I dunno?

Mayfield, KY

#6662 Nov 20, 2012
hmmmmm
sriracha

Chicago, IL

#6664 Nov 21, 2012
Done my homework wrote:
<quoted text>
What areas of these "things" do you feel I lack understanding? Don't be bashful, enlighten me.
You do realize that I'm expecting either a very long post that says nothing, or is copy/pasted example of online plagiarism; or silence because you already know I'm going to scrutinize anything you post.
The areas where you understand science, statistics, history, and genetics.
IDK

Cookeville, TN

#6665 Nov 21, 2012
everyone has rights,no one should be forced anything they don't want
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6667 Nov 22, 2012
sriracha wrote:
<quoted text>
The areas where you understand science, statistics, history, and genetics.
Got any examples? Or is this the best you've got?
Agnus

Knoxville, TN

#6672 Nov 26, 2012
How bout all those folks up north that thought they were gettin' a steroid shot & got a big dose of meningitis? I know those weren't mandated vaccines but GEEZ! Things that make U go hmmmmm.
Geeze

Mcminnville, TN

#6673 Nov 26, 2012
Agnus wrote:
How bout all those folks up north that thought they were gettin' a steroid shot & got a big dose of meningitis? I know those weren't mandated vaccines but GEEZ! Things that make U go hmmmmm.
Up north?

Tennessee had 82 cases, including 13 deaths.
maxie

Denver, CO

#6675 Dec 1, 2012
no joke
nmo

Montréal, Canada

#6676 Dec 1, 2012
seriously
no joke

Kansas City, MO

#6677 Dec 1, 2012
great uhuh
News flash

Mcminnville, TN

#6681 Dec 1, 2012
Remember the 2005 Danish study on thimerasol & autism? It seems the author is a tad corrupt...

10. Most. Wanted.

https://oig.hhs.gov/fraud/fugitives/profiles....

Meanwhile, the lead author of the Wakefield study has been exonerated of any wrong doing.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/healt...

Which exonerates all authors associated with the study.

Yep.
jamie

Knoxville, TN

#6682 Dec 2, 2012
Who
Done my homework

Oak Ridge, TN

#6683 Dec 2, 2012
"... a man sees what he wants to see and ignores the rest."

Man, or woman, it doesn't seem to matter. It seems some prefer to be told what to do by some authority structure rather than think for themselves, and furthermore want others under the same tyranny they crave.

Behold the death of the U.S.A. Whether we give terrorists credit for the death of freedom in the US, or attribute it elsewhere, freedom is equally ill and dying, and when all is said and done it is "We the People" who are to blame.
state law

Cookeville, TN

#6685 Dec 7, 2012
Top Mod 8 wrote:
Should the state should mandate immunizations for your children? Do you feel they are safe for all children. Do they cause other health issues like autism? Should the state also pay for them as well if they are requiring them?
it is the law to get theshots for your kids

Since: Mar 12

Sparta, TN

#6686 Dec 7, 2012

This is a very good informative video. I doubt you'll agree with it. Pot smokers, I've found, are very closed-minded. They will argue in favor of its use no matter how many scientific facts are presented to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min -badboy- 145,760
Priceless IGA 2 hr xxx 1
alyssa at lees food mart 2 hr not so quiet 8
That girl 5 hr Indeed 3
TBI investigates missing records at Lenoir City... (Jan '11) 7 hr blah blah blah 115
Where did votes come from 7 hr IveHadEnuff 102
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr TheRealZeke 8,614
•••
•••
•••

Seymour Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE