men who hit women
redneck nation

United States

#1 Mar 30, 2013
What are everyones thoughts on this? Is it ever ok for a man to hit a woman?
Evie

Knoxville, TN

#2 Mar 30, 2013
No
witchy wow

United States

#3 Mar 30, 2013
Evie wrote:
No
I agree...what is it with the men around here? This is the only place I've ever lived where the men sit on their a$$es all day every day and then have the nerve to put their hands on the women who support them. All I can say is wth...where r all the REAL MEN cuz they sure ain't in east tn!
Evie

Anderson, SC

#4 Mar 31, 2013
You're right, witchy, I see it all the time. Where are the men who respect women? They are sure not in East Tennessee. Do they all get together and teach the young men about abusing women? It is a cyclical thing...it's time someone breaks the cycle of male dominance, and teach some respect and equality.

Time to come out of the Dark Ages, guys.
witchy wow

United States

#5 Mar 31, 2013
Evie wrote:
You're right, witchy, I see it all the time. Where are the men who respect women? They are sure not in East Tennessee. Do they all get together and teach the young men about abusing women? It is a cyclical thing...it's time someone breaks the cycle of male dominance, and teach some respect and equality.
Time to come out of the Dark Ages, guys.
Amen!!
witchy wow

United States

#6 Apr 2, 2013
I see there are no men who have an opion about this subject...pretty much sums that up now doesnt it? So sad...smh
U know

Penrose, NC

#7 Apr 2, 2013
Stay away from Steve scaccio he beat the hell out of his wife.Looking for him now to show him how it feels.
Cindy

United States

#8 Apr 2, 2013
Agreed there are alot of men here that beat on women but there are some good ones. I have an amazing man that treats me like a queen, he supports me and my daughter (not his) i couldnt ask for a better man.
over the attitude

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Agreed there are alot of men here that beat on women but there are some good ones. I have an amazing man that treats me like a queen, he supports me and my daughter (not his) i couldnt ask for a better man.
Are u sure he is from here? Lol. U lucked out so hold on tight :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meline Mullins homewrecker or not? (Jun '10) 51 min Karl 44
Rod Run 2015 1 hr Car Chic 1
tennessee lottery for losers (Aug '12) 2 hr Gm9ney 13
Best family law attorney 2 hr Advice 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Tazewell, TN (Jul '10) 11 hr Do unto others 504
donald trump won't last long 13 hr Lol 20
Mouse's Ear (Sep '10) 14 hr NemO 114
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Seymour Mortgages