Pete

Bristol, TN

#106184 Nov 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Link to a Rupert Murdoch publication. Tabloid Journalism at its worst!...SMH...(rolling my eyes)...
You're just inviting me to do one of your world famous "rolling my eyes" quotes every time you post one of your silly links from -

motherjones.com
the guardian.com
liberalsRus.com
sassyissmart.com
smokersforamerica.com
msnbc.com
pelosi4president.com

on and on and on

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106185 Nov 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> that's too funny, your dumbass spends what's left if your worthless inbred life on here whining bout "teapublicas" and all your ignorant ass thinks they do wrong, but yet you post about conservatives being ticked off, typical libtard mentality
Are you calling Pete a Libtard? It was his "word". Man, you won't even win the "Genius Of the Pool Hall" Trophy, that's for sure!

Location hidden

#106186 Nov 3, 2013
global warming kook wrote:
Bad BAD volcano!
Me spank you!
Better bring your lunch, Baby, AND a back-up crew, because it might be an all-day job.

Location hidden

#106187 Nov 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> that's too funny, your dumbass spends what's left if your worthless inbred life on here whining bout "teapublicas" and all your ignorant ass thinks they do wrong, but yet you post about conservatives being ticked off, typical libtard mentality
Anybody ever tell you that you've got a weird sense of humor? Well, NOW they have!
Deadbeat Dan

Netherlands

#106188 Nov 3, 2013
Why would Pete lie?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106189 Nov 3, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just inviting me to do one of your world famous "rolling my eyes" quotes every time you post one of your silly links from -
motherjones.com
the guardian.com
liberalsRus.com
sassyissmart.com
smokersforamerica.com
msnbc.com
pelosi4president.com
on and on and on
...and the Soros fruit stand Media Matters.
Lol

United States

#106190 Nov 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling Pete a Libtard? It was his "word". Man, you won't even win the "Genius Of the Pool Hall" Trophy, that's for sure!
coming from the state slut it doesn't mean anything to me. You smoke meth and your post show your ignorance

Location hidden

#106191 Nov 3, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
motherjones.com
the guardian.com
liberalsRus.com
sassyissmart.com
smokersforamerica.com
msnbc.com
pelosi4president.com
on and on and on
4 out of those 7, I have never used and never will...don't even read 'em. So, what else you got, that was a dud, for sure! Are you getting desperate, Hon, and starting to make mistakes...BIG Mistakes, grasping for those straws?

BTW, You and Yours should really be proud. It took, at least, 4 Big Strapping He-Men to pile on one 'lil ole Woman, who may or may not be in the best of health, and take her down to the ground! Stick your chests out , now, and strut like barnyard Roosters, saying, "We bad, we bad"!
Consider yourselves lucky that I can't get to you, because I promise you that I would have all of you saying, "Yes Ma'am and No Ma'am" within 5 minutes! NO BRAG, JUST FACT!

Location hidden

#106192 Nov 3, 2013
Deadbeat Dan wrote:
Why would Pete lie?
Why're you asking us, ASK HIM! What's we look like, Mind-Readers? Duh!

Location hidden

#106193 Nov 3, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text> coming from the state slut it doesn't mean anything to me. You smoke meth and your post show your ignorance
According to you, I do EVERYTHING! My guess is that you're accusing me of everything that YOU DO! That's why your Mind is warped, I'm guessing! I don't really know and care even less, but your Mind IS warped (what's left of it), that's for sure!
Was your Nickname, "Fry-Brain" in school? Wonder why???

Location hidden

#106194 Nov 3, 2013
"Add It Up: The Average American Family Pays $6,000 a Year in Subsidies to Big Business."

by Paul Buchheit

Click here:
https://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/09/23
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106195 Nov 3, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>O.K. 123 whatever you say!
No excuses for NOT updating info so vitally necessary to carry with you.
Cop told a cousin fireman he was supposed to have it done in 2 weeks on Driver's license when he relocated..No more than 30 days excuse.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106196 Nov 3, 2013
olivia wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time earth warmed at this rate was eocene era. you can disagree about opionion, but not facts.
opionion??Double dipping are we?? Now what university did you say you "went to"??
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106197 Nov 3, 2013
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many just like them, that is why we have O in the whites House. Take hope though, there are some intelligent Democrats.
I want to see people protected with health coverage but not if it cost them an arm,leg,and a kidney too.
It's hard to decide what is best to believe for there are so many reasons to have different items included.
A young family needs much more than a senior couple or individual.
Doctors need to feel appreciated also. All children NEED free dental.All seniors need free medical/ medicine. All families need accident coverage ,children always getting hurt.All drivers need to have insurance.
Every child needs free school : eyes,hearing,speech assessments.
Blindness goes undetected until children get big when it should be caught while toddlers or in pre kindergarden.Hopefully ,our next president will come in with all this on his/her agenda.There ARE good DEMOCRATS ,hopefully they will consider running . Good in both parties.Got to encourage them to run.Thank you.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106198 Nov 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Better bring your lunch, Baby, AND a back-up crew, because it might be an all-day job.
Buddy she's got a SMITH & WESSON equalizer TOO!Calamity Jane here!
Guess Jungle Jane and Calamity Jane are a pair of JOKERS.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#106199 Nov 4, 2013
olivia wrote:
before I ever went to University I read Nathaniel Hawthorn, Charles Dickens, Sinclair Lewis, Herman Hess, J.D. Salinger, and many more that my English teacher recommended. I was fairly well read when I got to University.
I am not making light of you but your choice of "went to" instead of "attended" makes me think of a doctor on duty I was helping once with an invasive test,bone marrow, correcting me.
I said "It doesn't matter".
He told me "Don't say matter,it's not a good choice of words". Say ,"It doesn't make a difference".
As your education advances,your vocabulary shows your level of education.
You use capital letters to name books yet lower cases to list towns,start sentences. Clumsy typist?? Did you not take English every year in school?? How did you get through with poor spelling skills??We could never have passed 3rd grade,nor high school much less obtain degrees..
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106200 Nov 4, 2013
AlbaGore Tuna wrote:
<quoted text> It took, at least, 4 Big Strapping He-Men to pile on one 'lil ole Woman, who may or may not be in the best of health, and take her down to the ground! Stick your chests out , now, and strut like barnyard Roosters, saying, "We bad, we bad"!
Typical liberal female bedwetter.

"I am woman, hear me whine"

Location hidden

#106201 Nov 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal female bedwetter.
"I am woman, hear me whine"
I'm not whining...you didn't succeed in trying to do it to me. I'm angry that you would even try to do it to another Female that's, obviously, not as capable of getting "Redneck Down and Dirty" as I am. You see that as an easy Victim and a sign of weakness, so you go in for the "kill". I see it as a sign of how low-down sorry you really are, and I have no problem telling you what I REALLY think of you for doing it!
Somebody ought to kick your balls up into your throat, and teach you how to treat a woman!

Location hidden

#106202 Nov 4, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Buddy she's got a SMITH & WESSON equalizer TOO!Calamity Jane here!
Guess Jungle Jane and Calamity Jane are a pair of JOKERS.
You better believe it! You come anywhere close to me and I'll introduce you, too! COUNT ON IT!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#106203 Nov 4, 2013
unwashed loser wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not whining...you didn't succeed in trying to do it to me. I'm angry that you would even try to do it to another Female that's, obviously, not as capable of getting "Redneck Down and Dirty" as I am. You see that as an easy Victim and a sign of weakness, so you go in for the "kill". I see it as a sign of how low-down sorry you really are, and I have no problem telling you what I REALLY think of you for doing it!
Somebody ought to kick your balls up into your throat, and teach you how to treat a woman!
Feminist bedwetters are so comical.

Show me a real woman, Mzzz. Dworkin, not some unbathed tattooed Occutard cow that reads from a script, and I'll kiss the ground they walk on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seymour Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Knoxville Pain Care 2 hr Knoxville review 2
april and kevin widner 4 hr red 7
wanting tattoo 4 hr andy 10
anyone know anything about going to court. 6 hr hammer time 14
Justin Pridemore and hazel gray 10 hr Hard working people 19
ignorance is funny!! 10 hr Kevin Widner 10
Cliaborne Progress (Feb '12) 18 hr Ptaerehsahh 82
More from around the web

Seymour People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE